the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless~~~~~

+2
Ravyn
Alice
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nameless~~~~~ Empty Nameless~~~~~

Post by Alice Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:26 pm

You sit there trying not to be seen or you try to stand out. Maybe you try to hide who you are by a mask or you show every emotion because you want attention. You want to feel something... or maybe you think you are fine being alone... whatever you think... you just dont want to be Nameless.

This chat is set in high school in New York, New York. All of normal classes are offered and they live on campus since it is kind of a boarding school type thing. There is no dress code and they live in a huge glass building with awesome rooms decorated to the students like. The high school is on the bottom half and the rooms are higher up. The downstairs looks like a normal high school and yes there is a gym in the outside area.

Name:
Personality:
Socail status:
Background:
Looks:
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Nameless~~~~~ Empty Re: Nameless~~~~~

Post by Alice Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:48 pm

Name: Lexi
Personality: shy, quiet, more on the safe side because she doesnt like taking risks.
Socail status: the nerd
Background: TBC
Looks: Nameless~~~~~ Hot-Nerd-Girl

Name: Chris
Personality: out going loving life full of personality.
Socail status: History Teacher/Glee teacher
Background: had a wife got divorsed and moved into a dorm on campus because his wife took everything will false accusations against him
Looks: Nameless~~~~~ IH%20Headshot

Name: Alex
Personality: sarcastic, ladys man
Socail status: the cool kid
Looks: Nameless~~~~~ Green-beanie

Name: Marrie
Personality: fun loving, very sweet and kind (when she wants to be) but has a bite to her, likes to be a show stopper and all over the place
Socail status: the "bad" girl
Looks: Nameless~~~~~ 6048404850_5042a1953a
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:50 pm

Name: Olivia Myles
Personality: Not sure. I get the sense that she's friendly but doesnt go out of her way to meet people or draw attention to herself.
Socail status: Uhm..... meh. Band enthusiast, i guess?
Background: Normal life, mostly. Only child, decent relationship with her parents. Has been playing the cello since she was about nine or ten, urged to take up the pastime by her parents.
Looks:
Nameless~~~~~ Blue,blue,hair,face,girl,woman,bluehair-c419f238112ea3e8191187c78d207844_h

Name: Oliver Bates
Personality: No clue
Socail status: Also no clue. I think he's just kinda there..... loner, maybe?
Background: Er.... still figuring that one out.
Looks: Nameless~~~~~ Tumblr_m8fa75a6u21r3p3tlo1_500
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:26 pm

._. Could I join?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:31 pm

yes maam :3 no need to ask just join
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:04 pm

Name: Clara-Jeanne “CJ” Haylor
Personality: She’s sweet and perky and kinda annoying with how optimistic she appears to be. She has a different side, too, that’s to be revealed.
Social status: The Good Girl
Background: She lives with her mom and siblings, including Tristan, and she hates her father for “leaving.”
Looks: Nameless~~~~~ Cj10

Name: Tristan Haylor
Personality: He’s quiet and soft-spoken and terribly shy.
Social status: Just another nerd, really.
Background: He’s had a really plain childhood and everything. His parents are divorced and he lived with his mom and younger sister, and older sister. He feels stuck in her shadow sometimes, though.
Looks: Nameless~~~~~ Tumblr54

Name: Vanessa “Nyssa” Cole
Personality: She’s kinda chill and really open minded and she likes to be different.
Social status: Stoner/ Boho-Hippy girl
Background: TBD
Looks: Nameless~~~~~ Jade10

Name: Mateo Rice
Personality: He’s kinda jerk-y but the rest is to be revealed.
Social status: The “bad boy”
Background: His dad was killed in a drunk driving accident, along with three teenagers in the oncoming car. He feels like everyone judges him because his father was under the influence.
Looks: Nameless~~~~~ Mateo10

Last edited by Avery on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:44 pm

Can I join?

Name: Iddy. (Idalee)
Personality: geeky and innocent. 
Socail status: nerd. 
Background: Mom and dad divrced when she and her twin were young. Her mom took her twin and she is with her dad. She has been bullied pretty often. 
Looks: Iddy is a nerdy girl who is about 5'2" tall. She has short brown hair that usually has two locks (one on either side) pulled back in french twists. She has amber eyes and always wears a Vulpix hoody (her twin brother has a charmander one, but he lives in paris). She almost always has a gameboy system of some flavor with her.

Name: Micka 
Age. 17
Personality: nice and naive
Socail status: geek/dork
Background: is one of Iddy's friend. He dresses up often for conventions. 
Looks: Nameless~~~~~ American-blue-eyes-boy-cultural-appropriation-feathers-Favim.com-121270_large

Name: thea
Personality: Outgoing and flirty. Will flirt to get her way or what she wants.
Socail status: a somewhat 'popular' girl
Background: dad left her and her mom when she was extremely young. Her mom worked as a stripper to bring money into their house, and Thea halfway followed in her mothers footsteps in school. She started to acquire slight kleptomanic tendencies.
Looks: Nameless~~~~~ Tumblr_l86japGDTx1qcc32mo1_500

Name: Malichi 
Age. 17
Personality: closed off and somewhat protective of his possessions. Somewhat violent tendencies. 
Socail status: orphan who moves from foster home to foster home but keeps that hush-hush
Background: his parents dropped him off at the doorstep of a church when he was a newborn. Never knew them. Has stayed low and under the radar, currently working at a bakery to try to get his own money. 
Looks: Nameless~~~~~ James_large

Last edited by Momo13 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:42 pm

Name: Galena
Personality: Incredibly shy and reserved, but is very artistic. Doesn't trust easy and will often be seen apologizing for small things and with perfect grades. Doesn't really know who she is, but she tries to be what everyone else wants her to be.
Socail status: Introvert
Background: Lives with parents, has a sister (now at college) who they adored. . . they don't care too much for Galena, though.
Looks: Nameless~~~~~ Tumblr_me4vgtSqCG1qiy54wo1_1280

Name: Arlin
Personality: He used to be outgoing, charming, and sweet, nice to anyone. Until his girlfriend died. Arlin now rarely speaks and never looks anyone in the eyes.
Social Staus: Former niceguy, current ghost of former self.
Background: He dated Fiona for 5 years before her suicide. He doesn't talk about it.
Looks:Nameless~~~~~ Tumblr_mdez1nLAQI1rb0a9do1_1280

Last edited by ßøn∑z on Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:46 pm

when are we starting Very Happy
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:40 pm

yes you all can join please dont feel liek you need to join :3 alright! umm... Ill post in a few so just give me a ew to come up with a post and ANYONE who wants to join should :33 dont feel like you need to ask
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:56 pm

Lexi sat in the library as always. Her nose was in a book and her attention was focused. She leaned back into one of the fluffy brownchairs and sighed. The library was the only place she could really feel at home. she didnt care about what anyone said about her anywhere else. All she needed was books. Books didnt hurt her like friends do nor did they sit there and tell her she was too unpopular to read them. They seemed to welcome her with open arms and she liked that about them. Books were her best friends.

Chris looked around his empty classroom. It had been a couple of weeks since school had started and he was already feeling... tired. He sighed and went over his notes once more. "The American Revolution." He whispered under his breath and a smile formed on his lips. It was one of his most favorite topics to talk about. He leaned back into his chair. It was interesting to him. A group of people wanting their independance from the King of England... seemed like high school. He chuckled a bit at the thought of kids rebelling against the popular kids. He waited for the bell to ring which let the students know class was starting.

Alex leaned against his locker with his history book under his arm. His deep brown eyes searched the hallways for anyone of his friends. It had been a rough morning with his mom and he didnt need to be alone right now. He sighed and shoved one hand in his pocket. It wasnt like anyone would dare to talk to him... he was popular kid... or well thats what they called him. He could really notgive a crap about titles... they seemed to bug him but hey it was high school no need to go around changing people's thoughts. The bell rang and Alex looked at the clock in the hallway. He sighed and pushed off the locker. "Time to go to hell." He muttered and walked off to history.

Marrie's eyes searched the crowed hallways. A smirk seemed to be plastered on her lips. no one would dare make eyecontact with her and she kinda liked it. Her parents were fighting again that morning. She sighed and fixed her shirt which hung off her right shoulder. It showed off her rose tattoo which she got on her 16th birthday. Her dad knew it was there... he gave her the permission to get it. When she turned 17 she got the tattoo on her neck of a guy that represented her ugly abusive ex. She smirked a bit touching the tattoo. She made him a zombie because he was dead to her... it seemed to amuse her. The bell rang which caught her a little off gaurd. She started to walk to class with her ipod in her ears blaring her music. She loved that she could listen to music... that is if no teacher caught her. She walked into history and sat in the back. She closed her eyes as if to absorb the music. Music was a way for her to escape the hell which was high school and frankly... if she could.. she would never come back to reality.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Galena

It was time for the morning torture. She was early as always, crazy hair in a low pony, hideous glasses firmly on her nose and body clothed in mostly shapeless, bland colors. This was the exact look that would please her parents.
A ritual of hers was going over in her mind all of her flaws recently pointed out in her head before classes. Well, this activity wasn't exclusive to mornings, it happened many times through the day. Galena didn't understand why, exactly. She'd go over the most hurtful of words and feel the pain and sadness bubble up in her emptiness until they lost meaning, and were just known truths. She'd get those short bursts of overwhelming hurts that almost brought her to tears as other classmates filed in, and the teacher.
It scared her how well she hid everything, really. She kept her eyes down while she waited for class to begin.

Arlin
He was in a fairly good mood. Around him were sounds of a blissful near silence, hiccuping only with the turning of dusty pages and wet pens on paper. His eyes looked over study material, but his attention was elsewhere. There was some sadness lingering beneath consciousness, but he paid no attention to it. He didn't want to acknowledge the problem, and therefore he ignored it. Pretty, soft red lips were his focus right now. He didn't know whom they belonged to, but he would find out. Arlin shifted his muscle to get up and converse with the pretty brunette at the chair-
And then he stops. Remembers. They look just like her lips, fiery with her flaming hair, her beautiful smile that never went away due to a tiny scar at the corner of her left upper lip. He traced it all the time with his fingers.
Arlin sits back down. Looks at the book. Burns again. Before what happened, Arlin hated the effects some childhood trauma had on his memory, too forgetful for normalcy and always remembering at the wrong moments. But now, he was thankful.
Sometimes he forgot her. Sometimes he had a little peace, and nearly tries moving on. But he'd remember. Always remember.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:35 pm

Olivia: Everyone has a different idea of what the 'best thing in the world' is. But to me? To me it was the feeling of the strings of my cello under my fingers and the bow sliding across the strings further down, that perfect beautiful trance-like state where all the notes just come flowing out and you can just become totally immersed in the music, in the moment. And it just kept going and going and going and....... one wrong note.

As soon as that one note was off the strings, the spell was broken. Its amazing how fast it can all fall apart, really. I sighed, relaxing my position and studying the music for a moment. Sharp. I always forgot to play it sharp. And it always sounded terrible as soon as i hit it. That one. Wrong. Note. ...... I would have to practice more.

Ignoring the time, i picked up the piece again, running through. I was stubborn and if i didn't catch this right away, i would screw it up at my next recital, too. Practice, practice, practice.

Oliver: ....... I really, really hate history. With a passion. If it weren't for the fact that i needed the credit, i wouldnt bother going. Often, i would just skip, but only on days i knew i could miss without difficulty. But today i showed up. Just.... one of the days i had to endure the mind-numbing seemingly eternal drudgery. I slipped into class and took my seat, pulling out my notebook and a pencil and beginning to doodle, not really paying much attention to what i was drawing. Just some absent, spiral pattern, something to pass the time until class officially started or officially ended, depending on how much i decided to actually pay attention in class. Maybe i'd just nap.....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:24 pm

Merrie sat in the back of the history class and watched the people come into the room. A small smile danced on her lips whne she saw Oliver. He had made some interest in her. He seemed to be a chill guy but nothing more. She sighed and leaned back into her chair. Her eyes scanned the class room and she smiled a bit. Every girl in the class seemedd to be drawn in by the teacher. She scofffed a bit. Every girl in that class seemed to have a crush on him and it was funny to her. Gross... but funny.

Chris kept teaching. His eyes scanned the classroom while he spoke. He saw the girl in the back and the guy who looked like he might just fall asleep. He stopped his lecture and sighed a bit. "Now... who can tell me the first president of the United States...?" He asked and saw that no one raised their hands. He leaned agaisnt a wall and smirked a bit. "Really...? No body...?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Galena

Seeing as no one replied, Galena called out in a small and timid voice, "George Washington?"
Always a question. Never certain of herself, never confident. A few slightly irked glances which Galena interpreted at dislike to "teacher's pets". Or maybe, they just didn't like her. Didn't like the fizzy, badly cut hair, the too-light eyebrows, the fat cheeks. She sure didn't.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:32 pm

Arlin

He shook his slightly as if it would cause all the bittersweetness to fall off like water from his hair in the shower. The room was too overpowering now, those red lips consuming his mind, and he abruptly got up and left. Walked down the halls, trying to look normal.
Arlin wasn't sure where he was. He hadn't been here long, and the building was way too big with too few landmarks. He was as lost in these halls as he was in his personal life when he heard the music. Arlin wasn't sure what instrument it was exactly, he'd never plucked a guitar string in his life, but he liked it. His eyebrows lifted, his feet turned, and he was suddenly in the room. All he heard was that gorgeous music, so carefully and perfectly played by an focused girl oblivious to his presence. Suddenly she stopped, he wasn't sure why. As she picked up again, he drew closer, bravely pulling a chair out and sitting almost next to her.
He waited for her to stop again, not wanting to interrupt. Why had he come here in the first place? It didn't matter, probably.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:45 pm

Olivia: I didn't see the boy come in, didn't see him pull up the chair and sit down. When I got into it, it was just me and my cello and the music - nothing else existed. That was probably the only reason I had enough courage to play in front of large crowds at recitals. I was ever grateful for my ability to block out the world when I was focused.

Except that when the song ended, I just about jumped out of my skin as I noticed the boy sitting there for the first time. Startled, I dropped my bow. "Crap!" I cried, dread sort of evident in my tone as I retrieved the bow from the floor and examined it, breathing a sigh of relief when I deemed it unharmed. My dad probably would've killed me if I'd broken it. It was a good bow, and replacing it would take a few days or so, at least. Time that could be spent practicing. Satisfied that my equipment was not damaged, I glanced over at my "audience". "I'm sorry... I didn't see you come in." I said, a little sheepish. I typically didn't mind people listening to me play, but it was always a little startling to come back to reality only to find someone you didn't notice at all RIGHT THERE.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:56 pm

Arlin

He found her startled look amusing, and he pulled a rare half-smile. Arlin knew he was probably totally scaring the girl by sneaking up on her, this girl he hadn't even met, but he'd stopped caring about social statuses long ago. When, exactly? No, he wouldn't remember that now . . .
Desperate for a distraction, Arlin realized he also hadn't said anything. This was getting awkward.
"Sorry to you too," his smile stretched, "but that . . . whatever it is your playing sounds amazing. What, exactly, is that?"
Arlin leaned forward, propping his head up on his arm. Seeing as the girl got so immersed when playing the cello, she'd forget about the creepy watching-her-play thing if she talked about it.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:06 am

Olivia: "Ah, don't worry about it.... I don't mind people listening, I just.... get a little absorbed so I don't always notice people when they show up..." I admitted, a little embarrassed. "And thank you! Its a portion of a Bach piece I'm supposed to perform in a few weeks..... I'm almost ready, I think." I said thoughtfully.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:06 am

Arlin

"Preform?" he arched an eyebrow, "Where?"
His eyes were drawn to her hair, so bold against her pale skin. She was a pretty girl, and clearly talented on . . . whatever it was she was playing. Arlin liked her modesty, her honesty.
"God," he added, looking around him at the various unknown instruments scattered about the room, organized and flaunted along the floors and walls, "this school really does have everything."
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:06 am

Olivia: I followed his gaze, as he looked at all the instruments, smiling a bit. "It does seem that way, doesn't it?" I remarked. I'd been here a few months, but despite a great deal of exploring, I was sure there was more to the school than just what I'd seen. "And honestly, I'm not quite sure where I'm playing yet. I'm usually only told significantly in advance if it requires a great deal of travel to get there or if its a really big performance. I probably won't be told for about another week or so. Its just one of the regular recitals put on by the music program my teacher works for. Probably only a hundred people or so, and a lot of them will be parents, but if this goes well I might be asked to play the same piece for a larger crowd."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:27 pm

Okay, sorry guys. Dropping this chat until further notice.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:47 pm

Arlin

"Sounds stressful. A pretty girl like you with that much talent deserves more than one hundred people," he smirked, tilting his head.
"I've always liked acoustic guitar," Arlin continued, remembering his endless playlists of soulful songs featuring said instrument, "but I've never touched a string. You?"
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:08 pm

Olivia: I couldn't help but get a little embarrassed at the praise. "Ah... th-thank you..... uhm..... I don't mind the smaller crowds. The bigger ones are scarier, but I've been playing and performing since I was little so I've gotten used to it, mostly." I admitted. I still got really nervous before I went onstage but I'd developed tactics to cope and once I started playing I was fine. But the more people, the more pressure.... "I like acoustic guitars, and harps. But I've never played anything other than my cello and I love it..... I wouldn't dream of giving it up."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:03 pm

Arlin

"Sounds like your childhood was much more . . ." he paused, searching for the word, "productive than mine. Which was mostly, you know, chasing girls and throwing snowballs and falling off skateboards. The usual."
In his head, Arlin thought about his childhood friends. His best friend Kenny (and he couldn't recall what happened to him), the group that followed them, his very first girlfriend (ten years old), the ones that followed. His train of thoughts was suddenly going downhill into a deep, dark hole. Distractions. Distractions.
Thinking quickly, he continued, "Yours doesn't sound like much fun."
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next