the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Love Lake: New Sparks

+2
Ravyn
Avery
6 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Camp Love Lake: New Sparks Empty Camp Love Lake: New Sparks

Post by Avery Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:46 pm

This is a spin-off of the original Camp Love Lake chat, which now rests peacefully in the Romance Archives. As original members in the chat, !nspired and I will be playing two of the lovely camp councilers.

Welcome to CAMP LOVE LAKE! Please, enjoy yourself.

Nestled deep into the country, Camp Love Lake has mixed its wonderful facilities of being a four week summer camp with also being a place for teens to find love. In the camp itself, there are four quadrants, filled with cabins and one communal bathroom for each.

Quadrant one (Pine): All boys 14-15

Quadrant two (Oak): All girls 14-15

Quadrant three (Ash): All boys 16-18

Quadrant four (Willow): All girls 16-18

In addition to the fun camp activities, such as archery, swimming, canoeing, arts and crafts, orienteering, there are basketball courts and tennis courts for free use. There will also be a talent show. The talent show has been a running tradition in Love Lake and all acts are encouraged, especially those that showcase your unique, odd talents.

There are also a new set of rules to ensure saftey among campers:

1. Curfews have been set for each section of the camp.
~ Pine and Oak: 9:00
~ Ash and Willow: 11:00

2. Any drug or alcohol paraphernaila will be confiscated and result in explusion from the camp.

3. Violence of any kind will not be accepted. Students may face expulsion depending on the severity of their actions.

4. Have a great time... After all, this only happens once a years.

Character sheets:

Name:
Hair:
Eyes:
Skin:
Body:
Other:
Personality:
Bio:
Other info:

My characters

Name: Elliot Hess (Sheeeee's Baaaaack!)
Looks~
Hair: Long, reddish hair, down to her lower back. Sideswept bangs
Eyes: Dark blue, doe eyes with thick lashes
Skin: Fair skinned, some freckles on her nose and cheeks
Body: Thin, about 5'8", has some curves
Other: n/a
Personality: Fair, collected, compassionate, doesn't like cocky people
Bio: Attended CLL for two years and found a boyfriend, who eventually got his ex pregnant during the course of camp. She came back this year as a counciler for something to do while she doesn't have school. Oh, and she went to the same college as the pregnant ex and the backstabbing boyfriend.
Other info: Camp Counciler.

Name: Sutton Holmes
Looks~
Hair: Long, straight, and black, straight bangs over her eyes. Has streaks of pink and purple in it.
Eyes: Large almond shaped eyes, hazel in color, thick dark lashes
Skin: Fair skin, no freckles or anything
Body: Stands at 5'9" and is thin. She has some curves, but isn't curvy
Other: Has her belly button pierced, wears horn-rimmed glasses not for improving vision
Personality: Confident and quiet. She doesn't care about opinions and she's determined. She also doesn't really want to be here.
Bio: Her mother is addicted to appetite supressants and also pregnant. She won't accept any help and it makes Sutton sick. A friend reccommended the camp to Sutton and she gratefully accepted, though it was only to get away. She doesn't really want to look for love.
Other info: n/a

Name: Kalkaia Pierce
Looks~ (If you don't know... SHAME ON YOU)
Hair: Jet black hair with a slight flip
Eyes: Dark, mossy green, always tight and careful
Skin: Tanned, not really anything else... Not super tanned, though
Body: Tall, fairly lean, some muscles, some definition
Personality: Um... You'll see? He has a very pronounced personality.
Bio: His father was in the army and was killed. Lives with his single mom, almost has a girlfriend (Arcadian)... Wants to have fun.

Name: Lukas
Looks~
Hair: Dark blonde, slightly shaggy, past his ears and into his eyes a little
Eyes: Bright brown eyes, always slightly eager looking
Skin: Very lightly tanned
Body: Average height, still growing into his body, sort of lanky and awkward.
Personality: Happy-go-lucky, sweet, naive, can seem a little hyper. Can be thoughtful andd serious when needed
Bio: I have no clue right now...

Note:

One lined posts will be deleted immediately. Posts should have at least three sentences each.

Also, GMing or PPing will also be deleted.

Last edited by Avery on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Camp Love Lake: New Sparks Empty Re: Camp Love Lake: New Sparks

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:13 pm

Im interested! Im super busy right now and dont have any ideas for characters right this second, but i'll try to get them up in the near future!
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:43 pm

I'm here!
Are we just playing the counselors or do we make campers, too? I mean, you and I specifically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:46 pm

retyping my charries.....ugh..this might take me some time.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:48 pm

Spire. I made three charries!
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:53 pm

Sorry, I didn't read all the way down.
I'm SMART. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:16 pm

Name:Destiny
Looks~
Hair: light red hair with a gentle curl to it.
Eyes: genlte green eyes.
Skin: pale skin. Has freckles splattered around her nose and cheeks..
Body: tall and slightly cuvy.
Other:
Personality: shy and mysterious. Seems inocent, but really isnt. If she sees a guy she likes, she will try to get him.
Bio: i dont know yet....youll find out when i do.
Other info: loves music. has a guitar and writes some of her own music. She loves sitting around camp fires and singing camp songs. She has been going to away camps her whole life.

Name: Remington (Remy for short)
Looks~
Hair: blonde hair pulled into a poney tail to keep it out of her face.
Eyes: sparkling blue eyes. always seem to be happy.
Skin: healthy sun tanned skin. Spends a lot of time in the sun.
Body: on a scale of one to ten, she's like...an 11. but that's only because she works out. She doesn't use this to get guys. (actually, she didn't know that guys started liking her until about a month ago).
Other: Dresses like a tom boy most of the time. Baggy t-shirts and gym shorts.
Personality: out going. Isn't afraid of much. If out in the woods, she would lead her group. Loves being active and wont stand down from a challenge. But she's also innocent when it comes to romance and guys. Has never had a boyfriend or a fling. See guys as friends.
Bio: had a some what hard life at home. Her father always wanted all boys and she ruined that for him. he never really cared about how she felt but always pushed her to do better in sports. he tried to make her as much as a boy as he could, and that made her awkard when it came to romance.
Other info:

Name: Xavier
Looks~
Hair: shaggy black hair that falls into his eyes
Eyes: dark and mysterious grey eyes. but still laughing and fun.
Skin: dark tan skin with a golden undertone.
Body: tall and defined muscles. broad sholders and nice abs.
Other: wears ripped jeans and wife beaters(weirdest name for a shirt....). that is if he is wearing a shirt. if he can get away with it, he usually isnt wearing a shirt.
Personality: is very easy going and fun. likes to tease people.
Bio: dont know yet.

Name - Julian
Age - 17 almost 18.
Looks~
Hair - soft brown hair that falls slightly into his face. bit of fringe in the front.
Eyes - gentle emerald green that entice you. Always seem to be smiling, unless he is really.
Skin - Healthy light golden tan.
body - tall and lean. Not overly fit with define muscles, but he isn't scrawny either.
Other - Wears a hoody where the sleeves are always pushed up to his elbows. Usually has a pencil tucked behind his ear.
personality - funny and out going. Tends to say the wrong thing at the wrong time and gets kicked out of class for it. easy going guy, very relaxed.
other - is an outstanding artist. mostly comic book stuff, but still impressive.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:30 pm

Name: Genevive Louis
Looks~
Hair: Light blonde, just past her chin, her bangs are always pulled back
Eyes: grey eyes, flecked with light blue that gets more dese toward the pupil
Skin: Peachy colored, fair skin
Body: Average height, fairly thin. Not super developed, but she's got some...
Other: has a small stud in her nose and had hot pink braces.
Personality: She's a bit shy, but she can be pretty friendly once you break her shell. She's more mature than her age and she's a good listener.
Bio: Born the middle child of seven kids, she always felt like she was slightly ignored. She had a good childhood, but she always wanted to stand out. She has terrible stage fright and decided to come to CLL on a whim.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:25 pm

Name:Magnus
Looks~
Hair:black chin lentgh hair.
Eyes:One is silver, the other a light blue.
Skin:tanned
Body:tall, lean, well built
Other:n/a
Personality:Mysterious, prefers to stay in the back ground. Overly protectvie of what friends he makes. Is reliable in any situation. Easy going.
Bio:Lived with his father for a while then moved away. He's been traveling. He is very creative so he shows it by painting and writing.
Other info:
Is a painter and writer.

I'll make more charries later.

Last edited by Wolfe on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:32 pm

wolfe, i already have a charrie named xavier...
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:56 pm

Name: Claire Birch
Looks~
Hair: Thick, goldish-blonde that's naturally wavy, but she straightens it a lot of the time.
Eyes: Crystal-blue
Skin: Clear and tanned, but not orange-tan.
Body: Not too curvy, because she's on the thin side, but proportioned.
Other: When she turned 18 she got a tattoo of golden angel wings on her lower back, but few people know about this.
Personality: Daddy's little angel, she's spoiled, though she's not as much of a brat as she was when she was a camper. Still competitive and a little sensitive, however.
Bio: If I told you most of it, then it would ruin her secret. However, I can tell you that she used to date Kayden and he did get her pregnant.
Other info: N/A

Name: Gizelle Lalonde
Looks~
Hair:http://data.whicdn.com/images/12162598/l__absente_by_she_hates_mondays-d3gs4s4_large.jpg?1311076139
Eyes:
Skin:
Body: Dancer body.
Other: Her hair is her pride, for it's unique, natural color.
Personality: Bubbly, smart, though she sometimes acts a little naive, sweet, appears to be innocent.
Bio: Her parents came straight from France, but she's American. No accent here, though it may occasionally creep in on certain words. Has danced all her life and is set to go to a fancy dance school come fall.
Other info: N/A

Name: Ben Birch
Looks~
Hair: Honey blonde in a "bieber" cut.
Eyes: Pale blue
Skin: Tanned from hanging at the pool.
Body: Lean muscle, hasn't quite hit his growth spurt (though he's a decent-enough 5'7")
Other: N/A
Personality: Quiet, not shy but not outgoing, gets kind of nervous around girls he likes, a bit of a loner.
Bio: Has always lived in his sister, Claire's shadow. He's second favorite out of the two, Claire always taking priority when it comes to his parents.
Other info: Plays acoustic guitar (and drums, but there isn't really a set at camp), and would rather do that than swim in the lake or participate in a mud fight.

Name: Kyle Lin
Looks~
Hair: Jet black, thick but short/spiky
Eyes: Matte black
Skin: Tanned, all year around
Body: Tall and muscular, lifts weights in his free time.
Other: Has a scar on the side of his body, near his ribs.
Personality: Arrogant, flirty, a bit of a perve, rebel, impulsive, dare devil, jerk.
Bio: Not sure yet, never developed that in other chats.
Other info: Owns a motorcycle that he snuck into camp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:59 pm

Name: Lilith 'Lily' Pierce
Looks~
Hair: Long, straight, black. Heavy dark bangs that usually obscure the left half of her face.
Eyes: Pale silver-gray
Skin: Pale
Body: Average height, nice figure.
Other: Double-pierced ears
Personality: Lily's a very quiet, thoughtful individual. Most people think of her as shy or timid at first, but this isnt really true. She's not afraid to speak her mind when necessary and is quite strong and independent. Very intelligent.
Bio: Grew up with her single mother (her parents divorced when she was a baby and her mother took sole custody). Works hard in school and tries not to rely on people. She didnt really want to come to camp, but her mom thought she needed a break and wanted her to get out and socialize with other kids, so she sent her off.
Other info: LOVES animals, volunteers at a wildlife rehabilitation center back home and has quite a few pets of her own.

Name: Cyrus Thorne
Looks~
Hair: Shaggy white-blond, dyed with large chunks of bright electric blue, razored in sort of an emo-rocker style
Eyes: Bright sky blue
Skin: Fair
Body: Tall, lean, some muscular definition.
Other: Silver snakebites, silver barbell in his right eyebrow, pierced ears.
Personality: Outgoing, happy-go-lucky, exciteable, friendly. Occasionally mischievous.
Bio: Was removed from his abusive family at a very young age and placed in foster care. Barely remembers his birth parents. When he was about eight, he took up drums and started singing. At age 14, he started a band with some friends. His foster parents have sent him to camp almost every year since he was old enough to come and he loves it here.
Other info: In a metal band with some friends. He usually sings and can scream-sing, but he continues to keep up with his drums.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:45 pm

Momo13 wrote:wolfe, i already have a charrie named xavier...

Hehe sorry. Changed it. Didn't read everything. Razz
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:50 pm

Name:Kaname
Looks~
Hair:chocolate brown
Eyes:honey gold
Skin:pale, but not sickly pale
Body:tall, lean
Other:n/a
Personality:He dosn't really show any....like Magnus he prefers to be in the back ground. Dosn't talk much. Can be protective.
Bio:Raised in an orphanage then set off on his own. He's just been traveling and just trying to stay alive.
Other info:n/a

*groans* I know I can make better charries then that. I'm just having an off day. -_-
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:59 pm

Name: Abbie
Looks~
Hair: Curly Brown hair down to her shoulders
Eyes: Light Blue
Skin: Light with a slight tan
Body: Thin, but doesnt have many curves.
Other: Dimples, and high cheekbones.
Personality: Sweet, Always seems to be under control. She is usually called a Ray of Sunshine because of her 'Always look to the Bright Side' attitude. Friendly. She will join almost everything if you let her, and she can be very busy most of the time.
Bio: She lives with her Dad, her mom left when she was little. Her father isnt around most of the time. Camp is her favorite time of the year because she doesnt have to be alone all day like at home.
Other info: Very sporty, and is willing to try anything.

Name: Mia
Looks~
Hair: Straight yellow blonde hair
Eyes: Deep Green eyes
Skin: Very light, she doesnt tan well...
Body: Very skinny, sort of curvy, she sometimes starves herself to stay thin.
Other: Green belly button piercing
Personality: She is used to getting what she wants at times, and has that mean girl attitude when she doesnt like you. She seems nice, and she can be. You just shouldnt get on her bad side.
Bio: er...not sure about this one.
Other info: She doesnt like the water. She has a fear of drowning in it.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Elliot: I stepped onto the familiar soil of Camp Love Lake and instantly felt a wave of nostalgia wash over me. My eyes instantly drifted past the soccer field to the secret pond Kayden had taken me when we had first met. A burning feeling went through my chest as he crossed my mind. I shook it away and went to the counselors cabin. Passing through the rows of cabins in Willow made me chuckle. Two years ago, I had spent a month here, learning about myself. As I approached the cabin, I began wondering if any other alumni would be taking part in being a counselor this year. Maybe it could be fun, like a reunion, sort of. As I walked in, my stomach dropped slightly. Not Kayden, but the next worse thing. Claire. She… And Kayden… And Pregnant. And mleh.

Sutton: I pushed my glasses higher on my nose got out of the car in front of the camp. It looked like your stereotypical hellhole. I was sure it came with perky, backstabbing girls, cocky, jerk-hole boys, and counselors who really didn’t care. I grabbed my bags out of the car and trudged to my cabin, which happened to be close to the center of the camp. I unloaded all of my stuff and sighed, sitting on my bed for a minute. Maybe I could go swimming or something… No, that would involve a swim suit. Instead, she headed to the main stage, where dozens of other campers had gathered.

Genevieve: I managed to find my way to my cabin easily, a smile on my face. A few times it faltered, though, when I passed people. Nervously, I ran my tongue over my braces and then sighed, trying to keep my excitement contained. What if my braces made me stick out? I folded my hands in front of me as I walked and got to the stage, staring over all the people. I saw at least six other girls with braces and smiled a little wider.

Kalkaia: “No.” That was all I had to say as my mother drove me to the entrance of the camp. I had only heard of this camp before and coming here wasn’t really my idea. I already had someone close… And we were already sort of serious… Man, I missed Arcadian already. I dropped all my stuff on my bed and headed out to the stage. On the stage, there was a perky looking older woman with a smile that made me want to punch a baby in the face. I leaned against a tree near the back of the crowd, trying to stay unseen from the whole crowd.

Lukas: I had been one of the first people at camp, arriving a full hour early, just so I could get the best bed, because there always was one. I had been the first one by the stage and I had been scoping out all the people who walked in. There were a couple of cute girls that instantly caught my eye. They even seemed like they might be in my age range. Maybe I could work a little bit of my Lukas charm… Okay, so maybe my charm was non-existent, but I might have luck on my side.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:21 pm

Lily: My mom practically booted me out of the car, ignoring my protests and complaints. "You sit around studying all day! You need a social life." she protested. And that was that. So here i was. I lugged my bags to my cabin and found a bed that had not yet been claimed, setting my stuff down on top of it. Unsure of what to do, i left the cabin and found a bunch of people at the main stage, but stayed at the fringes of the crowd, feeling odd and exposed in my goth attire.

Cyrus: I practically rocketed out of the car before it had even stopped, grabbing my bags and waving goodbye to my foster mom, heading for my cabin. I staked out a good bed and stashed my stuff, heading over to the main stage where id seen a bunch of people. I stayed at the edges of the crowd, scanning around for any familiar faces.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Magnus unpacked his stuff. He tossed his laptop under his bed and hid his paints and other equipment. After all of that was done he exited the cabin, head down and trying not to gain attention. His silvery hair got in his eyes and his silver and blue eyes flashed in annoyance.

Kaname entered the camp his eyes looking over it. On the inside he was curios, though on the outside he was a closed book. He made his way to his cabin and unpacked his stuff.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:47 pm

❚ Claire ❚
As I was fixing a window blind, I heard someone come in and looked over my shoulder.
Elliot. A nauseated feeling filled my stomach.
"Oh hey, I didn't know you were a counselor this year," I called to her, through the roll of tape I had pinned between my teeth. I always /tried/ to be nice to her, but she never put forth the same effort.

❚ Gizelle ❚
One, two, three, high...One, two, three, high.
Even at camp, my dance steps were on a loop in my head. It would be hard being away from my classes for camp, but it would be worth it.
Wouldn't it be?
As I stood at the edge of the sea of faces, I realized that all those girls who I had been thinking looked so young -- with silly bands and braces -- were the ones I'd end up rooming with.
Oh, dear.

❚ Ben ❚
I felt uncomfortable standing in a group of other guys, without my guitar. I was fairly good with people when I got the courage up to talk to them.
Unlike Claire, miss Social Butterfly.
I shook my hair out of my eyes and saw some girls eying me.
Oh, great. More creepy stalkers. They were never the cute girls, either. No the cute girls went for the tall guys. I got stuck with the nerds.
Just because I had Bieber hair.

❚ Kyle ❚
I snaked through the trees, popping out near one edge of the stage. I already had some chick with me, a giggly brunette with big boobs.
Score.
There'd been a blonde earlier, too, but eh...blondes weren't my type.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:20 pm

Remy
I ran out of the car exited or another camp experience. My bag was thrown over my shoulder as I ran onto the camp campus. The fresh air made me feel alive and relaxed. This would be good for me, get back to camping and relaxing. Get away from my family for a bit.

Julian
I walked into the camp and looked around. Why was mom sendin me here? I just sighed and looked around. The scenery was amazing though, so I would at least have something to draw.

Destiny
The camp seemed like a home to me when I walked in. So many years I had been coming here. My guitar was on my back as I walked around the camp site. This place was home to me. A very nice campy home.

Xavier
The camp was nice. A lot of hot girls. A lot of hot girls that I could spend some time with. A grin spread across my face as I looked around camp.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:33 pm

Mia
I put my stuff on the nicest bed I could find. Hoping that I would'nt have lame people anywhere near me. That wouldnt be acceptable at all, I decided to scope out some hot guys before I worried about my roommates. Walking outside, I looked around. I saw a few...hopefully there were more coming.

Abbie
Inside the cabin, I found a nice bed. Putting my stuff around it, I looked at my checklist. Find cabin, check. Find a bed, check. Place stuff around bed, check. Go out to the stage...wait I still had to do that. I put away the notepad and thought about all the clubs I would come back to after camp. Dance, Art, Drama...sports, prep classes...the list went on and on. I arrived near the crowd that surrounded the stage.

Last edited by Ale J. on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:45 pm

Elliot: I smiled thoughtfully and nodded. "It was a last minute decision," she said. A lot of the animosity had faded since we had been roommates, but it was still fairly tense. "I didn't really expect to see you here. How've you been?" I asked, genuinely curious. Kayden had faded from her life, but she should be nice. After all, they were goin to be living here together for a month.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:24 pm

❚ Claire ❚
"Pretty good," I say, finishing up with the blind and dropping the tape from my mouth, before hopping down from the bed. I'd had to use it to be tall enough to reach. "How about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:40 pm

Kal: The woman on the stage started talking about having a great time and I sighed, resisting the urge to roll my eyes. Some people didn’t find this attitude super pleasant. I looked up and saw a girl (Mia) standing near the edge of the group, too. I decided to make some conversation before I died of boredom. “Hey,” I said with a half smirk. “You look like you’re having about as much fun as… Everyone else here,” I said.

Lukas: When the woman was introducing all the staff, people were mingling quietly. I decided to go up to a girl with cool hair. I smiled and shoved my hands into my pockets. “Hi, I’m Lukas,” I started. “Um, is your hair natural?” I asked. My older sisters hair had looked like that once, but only because she died it red and then it began to face.

Elliot: I smiled at the sheer fact that she was actually talking to me, returning questions. "Good, finally saw my family," I said. "What made you decide to be a counselor?" I asked, chuckling slightly. From what I aw the last time I had been at CLL, her experience had been anything but pleasant... Except for the end.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:45 pm

❚ Gizelle ❚
I glanced over when someone seemed to be talking at me.
Asking about my hair -- my favorite subject!
I smiled in amusement.
"Yeah, it is, actually...I'm Gizelle." He'd introduced /himself/, so.
"I'm assuming yours is natural, too," I said with a slight laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next