the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Love Lake

3 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Camp Love Lake - Page 4 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:23 pm

Christopher nodded. "Better than most I've had. I mean most of them I've been drunk, but... they were so bad." There were some times though that he wanted to do a little kinky stuff, but he only did that when he had been hooking up with that same person for a while.

((Maybe Chris and your girl can hook up or something and Adrian and Lori can do the same... but it depends on if that other person who joined replies sometime))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:30 pm

Adrian nodded. He understood. He'd had plenty of bad hook ups. Some I which he didn't even want to think about.

((Sounds good. And I don't think she will. I'm in another chat with her and she hasn't posted in it in weeks. So we can have them leave the cabin later and ill repost Cameron's thing.))
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:50 pm

((Alright))

Christopher laid back and relaxed. He was tired, but he wasn't sure if he really wanted to sleep yet.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:51 am

As Adrian lounged there his eyes slowly started to close. He was exhausted, which was not unusual for him.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:12 am

Christopher was stretched out on the more than comfortable bed. He faced Adrian and closed his eyes, knowing the both of them would be sleeping in just a few minutes.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:56 pm

**skip**

Josh woke up early the next morning and stretched. He looked over at Chris and noticed he was still asleep. He didn't want to wake him up but he also didn't want to make it awkward by sneaking out. He debated his options and got out of bed to at least start to get dressed.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:59 pm

Christopher awoke as the sun hit his face.  What a wonderful way to wake up... not.  He noticed that Adrian was already getting dressed. "Hey."  He rolled out of the bed and put on his shorts, only to remember that he hadn't come in here with a shirt, not that it mattered really.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:14 pm

Adrian smiled. "Hey." Secretly he hoped that he hadn't talked in his sleep. He did that sometimes
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:18 pm

Christopher wondered if he had done anything weird last night. Normally he didn't, but still. He shouldn't worry about that. "So uh... how did you sleep?"
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:35 pm

Adrian shrugged. "Pretty well. But I'm starving, so I was about to head to the mess hall. Wanna head that way with me?" He pulled on his shoes and grabbed his shirt.

Cameron walked to the mess hall and took the same seat she had yesterday at lunch. Ahh... space.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:50 pm

Lori put on a blue tank top and short red shorts. She didn't care what people said about her and she just did what she wanted. She didn't wear her favourite choker today, but just kept it simple. Lori walked into what they called here the "mess hall" and grabbed a lot of food. She went to sit in her usual seat in a corner and ignored those who pointed at her.

Christopher nodded. "Sure, but I might have to go back to the cabin to get a shirt." It wasn't like he hated girls and sometimes guys gawking at him, but sometimes he just wanted less attention. He was hungry too.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:43 pm

Adrian nodded. "Okay. " he didn't know whether to wait up or just go ahead and head out. This was sort of confusing because even though he'd hooked up with guys before, he'd never done it at camp.

Cameron finished her food and went straight to the lake for a swim, hopefully if she found a hook up, it wouldn't be as bloody awful as the one from the day before. She went to the pier and dove it.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:15 am

Lori decided to just chill with her music in the mess hall. Sure, she could go back to her cabin, but she was still looking for someone to hook up with. Hopefully he'd be in here somewhere.

Christopher headed out of the boat house and turned around. "You don't have to wait for me, if you don't want to. I'll be right over there." He wasn't sure how this was going to work. He could just be a jerk and walk off to find someone else, but they had been amazing together.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:17 am

Adrian nodded and headed off towards the mess hall. He walked toward the mess hall. When he walked in, people he knew from previous years at camp called out his name and girls flirted with him. He was used to this by now. He high-fived a couple of people and continued to get his food.
Cameron did a couple of laps, thankful for the near emptiness of the lake due to everyone still eating. She finished her laps and decided to dive under and swim for a little longer.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:38 pm

Christopher got out a Slipknot t-shirt and pulled it on. He went to the mess hall after and went through the line to get his food. Sure, people had commented on his shirt and wanted to be friends or whatever, but this wasn't exactly his scene. Camp.

Lori looked up to see a good looking guy getting food. Actually he looked adorable. People were talking to him and this guy seemed to know them. This was her second year here and people pretty much knew her as a slut. She hated that word. Lori looked back down at her iPod and sat there.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:13 pm

Adrian looked around and noticed that most of the tables were full. He did notice one exeptionally empty table with a girl he'd seen once or twice before. He walked over to her table and smiled. "Hey. I'm Adrian. Uh, mind if I join you?"

Cameron got out of the lake and lounged on the pier. She debated whether to stay there longer or head back to her cabin.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:45 pm

Lori blinked and pulled out an earplug. What was this? Normally these guys would only notice her when they were drunk. "Uh.. no I don't mind. I'm Lori." She didn't know what to say to him. Sure, she had seen him around, but it wasn't like she really knew him.

Christopher managed to snag a seat at one of the fuller tables and he had fun with them, but he needed to swim. He ate his food in a hurry and went back to his cabin to switch shorts. He pulled off his shirt and went in the direction of the lake. Christopher saw a girl sitting on the pier and wondered if she was waiting for someone. He didn't want to sneak up on her so he called out, "Hey there. It's fine if I swim right?"
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:53 pm

Adrian smiled. "Thanks, those guys are kind of... talkative." He chuckled. He sat down and started eating. "So how long have you been coming to this place?" He was sociable but always tried not to talk too much.

Cameron turned to look at the guy and almost blanched. God he is niiiiiice... She quickly got her composure back. "Yeah sure. The water's nice this time of day." She smiled at him then laid back on the pier. The sun felt so good on her skin.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:01 pm

Christopher didn't react to her quick reaction of seeing him. He was kind of used to it. He gave a smile back to her. "Yeah, it sure is." The girl looked pretty good and he ran into the lake and went into a dive. The water felt so good.

Lori gave him a smile. "This is my second year. What about you?" She could normally talk to people, but dang this guy's smile was incredible.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:29 pm

Adrian shrugged. "I've been here about seven years now. It used to be more exciting but now it's kind of just... nothing." He laughed a little and finished his food.

Cameron lounged there and watched as he jumped in, admiring his body. This guy was amazing and she could feel her body temperature rising. Please be single and good in bed... She planned to hook up with this guy by the end of camp.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:46 pm

Lori nodded. "Yeah I can imagine that. Just being here for two years has been pretty boring." Well, except for the hook ups and the booze, but it didn't happen the entire time.

Christopher rose out of the water, his back to the girl, and slicked his hair back. He took in a breath of air and did a few laps. After that, he got out of the lake, noticing that the girl was still there.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:55 pm

Carmen had closed her eyes but heard when the guy got back to the pier. She didn't open her eyes as she acknowledged him. "Enjoy your swim?" She smiled as she continued to soak up the sun.

Adrian pushed his plate to the side and said hey to some people who walked by. "Hey, cliff jumping off the waterfall when the councilors aren't around is pretty awesome."
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:00 pm

Christopher replied with a "Yeah," before shaking his head in order to get the water out of his hair. He decided to play around and if she was with someone... oh well. He smirked and sat right beside her, making sure to rub his arm against hers before sitting down. "So how long have you been at this camp?"

Lori did remember that vaguely, but she had been drunk at the time. "Yeah, I did that a couple times." Or a lot. "Or finding places they won't find you."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:18 pm

Adrian smiled. "Oh I know where all the spots here. That's the benefits of coming to camp every year." He spent most of his time looking for spots where he wouldn't get caught these past years.

Cameron opened one eye. "This my first year." She stretched out and looked at him. "How long have you been coming here?" He looked really nice with the sun glistening off of the water droplets that still clung to his body.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:24 pm

Lori gave a grin.  "Really?  I only know of a few."  Hmm, she knew what type of guy he was now, if he knew all of the hook up spots.

Christopher's feet dangled over the edge.  "This is my first year as well."  He smiled as he saw that she looked pretty good in that swim suit.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next