the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Love Lake

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Camp Love Lake - Page 2 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:55 pm

yeah you can join. and it might be easier.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:59 pm

Christopher closed the space between them and at first just brushed his soft lips against Adrian's.  Then he pressed his lips against his and his hands set themselves on Adrian's waist.  

Lori found yet another guy and took him to one of the hidden hook up spots and had their fun.  She hoped to find a really good hook up though, since this guy was doing this with her because he thought she was pretty.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:09 pm

Name: Alyssa Thomas
Eyes: Green
Hair: light and dark brown
Body: athletic and curvy, average height
Personality: laidback preppy; She is very friendly and sweet and let's just say...experienced
Bio: From a pretty privileged background, but her parents divorced when she was 2 and she lives with her mother, who is not really home so Alyssa parents herself and there are no rules that she has to follow
Other Info: has had several boyfriends in the past, experienced, pretty easy to get along with
Picture of person (if you have one): Camp Love Lake - Page 2 Adrian10

Name: Holden James
Eyes: cobalt blue
Hair: blonde
Body: athletic, muscular, tall (6 foot)
Personality: boy next door, gets along with everyone pretty easily
Bio: don't know yet
Other Info: plays soccer, on the swim team
Picture of person (if you have one): Camp Love Lake - Page 2 Cam210
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

http://pushingthemargins.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:14 pm

After putting her bags on her bed in a cabin, Alyssa changed into a bikini and headed out to the lake ready for sun, water, and boys. She took off her clothes and laid out on the towel in the sun, letting the rays soak into her.

Holden was looking at his phone and carrying his bags into the cabin and didn't notice that something was already going on in the cabin. When he look up he saw two guys. "Oh, sorry...I didn't mean to interrupt." he said, a little flustered as he sat his things down on a nearby bed.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:23 pm

Adrian grabbed his torso and kissed him back. It was getting pretty heated and Adrian liked it. This guy was an awesome kisser, one of the best- if not the best- he’d ever experienced.

Carmen and one of the guys- she thought his name started with a S or something- swam over behind on of the huge rocks on a hidden inlet on shore. Sex on the beach- and it wasn’t that great. This guy obviously didn’t know what he was doing and she had a feeling that he wasn’t going to just leave her alone after this either. What a great choice.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:28 pm

The sun above Alyssa was blocked by something and she looked up at the source. She smiled when she saw him. "Hi there, can I help you?"

Holden looked down at his phone and searched through his things for headphones before he headed out of the cabin.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:33 pm

Lori sighed and went back to the cabin.  She was tired of finding inexperienced guys here.  She sat down on the floor of the cabin, door open, and started to listen to music again.

Christopher ignored the voice of the other guy and wrapped one hand around his waist while the other ran along his back.  He moved his tongue to move along Adrian's bottom lip, slightly to tease him.  Christopher was enjoying this.

Last edited by MonsterEnergy on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:37 pm

Carmen got out of there as quickly as she could. She swam back to the pier and grabbed her clothes before heading back towards her cabin. On the way there she bumped into a guy. “Oops! Sorry, my bad.” She was dripping wet and still in only her bikini.

Adrian ran his hands under Chris’s shirt and along his abs. He deepened the kiss and bit Chris’s bottom lip. He heard the other guy leave and was thankful.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:42 pm

Christopher felt pleasure as Adrian bit his bottom lip. He broke the kiss off for a second to pull off his shirt, revealing a swimmer's body, and instantly started to kiss him more. Christopher moved them so Adrian was against the wall and placed a hand on the wall near Adrian's head.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:14 pm

"Hold up. If a councilor walks by they'll stop us." Adrian thought about where the closest hideout was then remembered. "Follow me." He guided them out the back door and through the woods to the old boat house by the lake. There was a bed in there from when they converted it to a cabin. It wasn't used anymore except for hookups. Adrian locked the door and turned on the light then walked over to Chris again.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:26 am

Christopher was at first reluctant to stop, but he knew Adrian was right. "Annoying counsellors."  He followed him to what looked like a boat house or something.  When inside, he knew it was a hook up spot.  Nice bed.  He didn't like to be interrupted so when Adrian locked the door, Christopher took him in his arms again and started to kiss his neck.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:40 pm

Adrian ran his fingers through Chris's hair. His lips felt amazing and all this foreplay was really turning him on. He pulled off his shirt and started feeling Chris's torso again.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:56 pm

Christopher started to nip at his collarbone, trailing kisses from there to his jawline. A hand ran itself up Adrian's torso, back to his spine, and to his neck, where his fingers ran through Adrian's hair. His other hand rested on the back of Adrian's jeans, holding him closer.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:15 pm

Adrian suppressed a moan and pulled Chris closer. There was virtually no room between the two of them now. The only thing keeping them from what they both wanted were, well, whatever clothes they had left on.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:19 pm

Christopher moved his lips to Adrian's and at the same time, started to unbutton Adrian's shorts. He hadn't realised he was moving, but when they kissed, their bodies rubbed against each other. His hands fumbled in Adrian's hair, kissing passionately.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:54 pm

Adrian couldn’t feel anything but ecstasy. He went to undo Chris’ pants also and deepened the kiss. He walked them backwards toward the bed and sat down. They never broke the kiss and Adrian pulled Chris closer to him again.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:02 pm

Christopher tugged at Adrian's boxers and pulled both Adrian's and his own off quickly.  He moved them so now Adrian's head was against the headboard, but they were laying down.  Christopher groaned and deepened the kiss, a hand now stroking his body and the other against the headboard. Huh, this was one of the few times that he was sober while doing this.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:59 pm

Adrian let his hands roam all over Chris' body not leaving much of anything untouched. He lightly bit Chris' lip then trailed kisses down his neck, lightly biting and sucking every so often.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:05 am

Christopher closed his eyes and rested a hand on Adrian's thigh and the other moving through his hair. He enjoyed Adrian feeling and biting him. It felt so nice. He'd get his turn to graze Adrian's body. He let out a deep breath.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:11 am

Adrian never stopped moving his hands. Up and down his body, all around- Chris just felt so amazing. He was toned perfectly and Adrian liked it. He kissed Chris again, more passionately this time.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:16 am

Christopher moved more into Adrian, their chests now together. He bit Adrian's lower lip then continued to kiss him passionately in different ways. He murmured Adrian's name as he kissed him.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:03 am

Adrian let Chris take charge. He was so used to being 'on top' in these situations that he enjoyed Chris taking control. He ran his fingers through Chris' hair and started kissing his neck again.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:30 pm

Christopher ran his hands over Adrian's torso.  He swallowed hard and moved so his lips were at Adrian's stomach and began to bite and suck that area.  Soon he'd probably flip them over, since he liked to be on the bottom sometimes. They'd defiantly have to hook up again.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:53 pm

Adrian took a deep breath to suppress a moan. Definitely one of his best hook ups yet- if not the best. He sat up and flipped them before trailing kisses down Chris' torso.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:39 pm

Christopher's hands didn't stop feeling Adrian. He started to suck on Adrian's neck and continued into grazing with his teeth. For a second, he wondered how long they had been going at this, but then it was gone when Adrian's lips went down his torso.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next