the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventures of Dupli-Kate and Finley

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Adventures of Dupli-Kate and Finley - Page 6 Empty Re: The Adventures of Dupli-Kate and Finley

Post by Regret Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:29 pm

Kate

She looked thoughtful for a moment before replying. "Yeah, I'd say it was worth it." She took another bite. "Ooh, still hot..."
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Dupli-Kate and Finley - Page 6 Empty Re: The Adventures of Dupli-Kate and Finley

Post by Invisimort Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:34 pm

Finley: 

"...Dammit now I'm tempted..." I looked down on the cookies on the napkin before me. To eat or not to eat. This was the question. 

I caved. I bit off a piece of hot cookie and my mouth was filled with the conflicting feelings of OOOH HOT and OH MY GOD THIS IS DELICIOUS. I made that stupid face that everyone who eats hot things makes, while trying to chew and swallow. "...yeah okay, definitely worth it." I finally managed to say, toying with eating another bite or waiting longer.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:38 pm

Kate

Laughing, she took another bite. "Yeah. They're worth it. Meg doesn't cook much, but her cookies are good."
"My cookies are the best," she corrected.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:44 pm

Finley: 

"The best sounds pretty accurate." I agreed, taking another bite and finding that it wasn't nearly as painful this time round.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:50 pm

Kate

"Yeah, they aren't bad at all once you let them cool." She grinned and finished her cookie.

Meg

"They were never bad to begin with." She rapped Kate's knuckles with her wooden spoon.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:55 pm

Finley: 

I laughed a little at the back and forth between the two, it was adorable. "I'm with Meg on this one. I was happy I was burning my face off."
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6