the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Late night wandering

3 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Late night wandering - Page 5 Empty Re: Late night wandering

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:27 pm

They're all at a rave in an abandonded wearhouse(sp?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:04 pm

Thanks! Very Happy

Aly: I looked at the address on my cellphone that had been texted to me earlier. "This place?" I stared up at the big warehouse. "Well...ok, here it goes." I walked in quietly, but slammed the door behind me so people would notice. Maybe I could get two guys in one night... I smiled to myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:08 pm

Hehe, Leon and Aly might make good friends with the way they think O.O

After getting another drink, Kali made her way onto the dance floor, loosing herself to the music with the first guy she saw.

Leon was dancing with someone else now, the girl from before tiring out too easily. He let the music flow through him, his eyes snapping to the entrance when the door slammed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:26 pm

Lucia: I slightly rolled my eyes at the girl who walked in. I almost called her a slut in the back of my brain, but remembered, I wasn't dressed any better. Most the girls who came to these were looking to hook up... Not me. I saw Nolan, chugging a water bottle and then grinning. He started grinding on some girl and I turned my back, looking back at the crowd. I hopped off the table I was on and trotted back to Leon and his dancing buddy.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:28 pm

Leon saw Lucia walk towards him and shot her a smile. "You're not tired already, are you?" he called towards her over the music.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:35 pm

Lucia: I grinned. "Nope, not even close." She nodded her head to the music. She had already downed abut 4 energy drinks so she wasn't crashing for a while.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:37 pm

Leon laughed and stepped away from his couple-of-minutes-dancing partner. "I need something to drink," he muttered rubbing his throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:41 pm

Lucia: I had been holding a bottle of water and i looked down at it. It was about 3/4, so I shrugged and held it out. "I opened it myself an didn't put roofies in it, so here ya go." I smiled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:46 pm

Leon raised his eyebrows and cautiously took the bottled water. "I swear, if you date rape me..." he muttered, taking a drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:51 pm

Lucia: "Please, you'd like it," I teased with a smile.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:54 pm

Leon handed her the bottle back with a smile and a teasing wink, not denying it. "Want to dance, then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:02 pm

Lucia: I nodded and started to dance with him, the music easy to move to, a harsh beat with some scattered music.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:30 pm

Aly sat at the bar, watching people dance. She had a fizzy drink that looked like a fruity, girly, alcohol drink, but she wasn't going to tell anyone it wasn't alcohol. She didn't drink, because she liked to be sober so she'd only hook up with the good looking guys and so she could get back before her curfew. Last time she drank, she woke up in a bed with a man 15 years older than her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:39 pm

Nolan: I saw the other girl, the one who had just arrived and gave her a bright smile. We were both at the drink area. "Hey," I smiled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:43 pm

(Whoops, wrong person. xD Thats what happens when you write 50k words in 3rd person then try to switch to 1st.)

Aly: I eyed the boy, then smiled. "Hi there." I stuck out my hand. "I'm Aly."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:54 pm

Rose: Somehow, Leon missed me. I sighed, finished the Coke, and dropped the empty can in the trash. I didn't belong here. I walked out of the warehouse and onto the cold New York streets. Shit, where was I? I saw some guys in a nearby alley, and I hurried in the opposite direction. In another alley, I saw another group of guys. "Shit" I whispered, and it caught their attention. I started running for it, and passed by the first alley. Apparently they were buddies with the others, and they started following me too. I reached a dead end. "Help!" I screamed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:58 pm

(Wee new character time!)

Name: Sean
Appearance: Blonde hair, stary blue eyes.
Note; He's Aly's twin brother.

Sean: I was walking past an alley when I hear someone scream. I turned and saw a group of guys closing in on a dead end. I sighed. Stupid girls wandering around at night, this is what they get!
I walked towards the group of guys and said, "Hey, hey. Guys, what the hell are you doing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:02 pm

Rose: Cute guy stepped in to save me. Dang it, I hated being damsel in distress. But, I'm not going to stop him. They look like gangbangers to me. And they had guns. "Uh, hi there." I said, my voice quivering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:08 pm

Sean: I ignored the girl for now and kept my attention on the guys. "Come on guys. Theres a fucking party RIGHT THERE! Go knock up someone else! Someone who's willing! It'll be much easier." Some of the guys shrugged, "Guess you're right..." They all drifted away. All but one.
He stood stubbornly. "What if I want this one?"
I stared at him. I didn't quite know how to reply. "Well, how about if i stick your own foot up your ass?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:11 pm

Rose: I wanted to seep through the wall. "Dude, bug off." I could probably handle the one. I did take a self defense class, but it never covered gangs. With guns.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:14 pm

Sean: I turned my gaze to the girl for a second, just a SECOND, and I get punched in the face. I whirled around to face the guy and I saw him reaching into his jacket. I knew he was going for the gun, she I kicked him in the balls.
Normally, i wouldn't do this, since this is a very harsh punishment and quite an...unmanly way of getting what you need. But this dude had a gun and guns against fists? Not much of a chance. He fell over onto the ground, moaning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:17 pm

Rose: Once again, wanted to seep into the wall. Disappear. Anything. Just get out. I took the oppurtunity of the guy on the ground to start running.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:18 pm

Sean: The girl ran away. I can't believe it. "Well!! GOD! You're welcome!!!" I yelled after her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:22 pm

Rose: I looked over my shoulder. "Thank you!" I called, and turned the corner onto a main street. I didn't know where I was. "Shit!" I snapped, stomping my foot, tears springing to my eyes. I kind of wanted to go home. But the bigger part wanted to leave. I walked down the sidewalk in the direction most of the traffic was going, no need to run now. Who was that guy? Why did he save me? How did he know about the party? Well, practically everyone knew about the party. Stupid question. I stuffed my hands in my pockets and kept walking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Sean: I was about to turn back around and go into the party to find Aly, but the girl was on my mind. she'd just run off to a bad part of town in the middle of the night. Alone.
.......Shit. I turned around and ran after her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next