the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castaway Cove: Death-- er, Vacation Spot

2 posters

Go down

Castaway Cove: Death-- er, Vacation Spot Empty Castaway Cove: Death-- er, Vacation Spot

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:06 pm

Plot: Everyone has a misconseption about Castaway Cove. Everyone thinks it's a Teen vacation spot, to "castaway" your woes. But, these teens will find out that they were dead wrong. Emphasis on the Dead. After odd disapperances, they must find out what is stalking them... before they're next....

Mysterious enough? I thought so.

Rules: Please create at least two chars.

Char Format
Name:
Look:
Personality
Other:

My chars:

Name: Anya Vione
Look: Wavy ebony hair down her back with thick bangs that flop in front of her face, freckles on her nose, olive skin, hazel eyes, small build
Personality: Artsy, witty, clever, elusive and sly
Other: Has an Italian accent, and she won a trip to Castaway from an art contest

Name: Alecks (Alex, but I wanted to spell it differently) Vione
Look: Wavy blonde hair, longish, tan skin, hazel eyes, a straight nose, average
Personality: Sarcastic and responsible, sweet if you can crack him, which is very easy to do.
Other: He also has an accent, Anya's brother.

Last edited by Rue~District 11 on Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Castaway Cove: Death-- er, Vacation Spot Empty Re: Castaway Cove: Death-- er, Vacation Spot

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:10 pm

Name: Anastasia Rose
Look: black curly hair, pretty blue eyes, long legs
Personality: rebellious, party-girl, caring, loyal
Other: She is a daughter of a very important Mafia Don.

Name: Damien Hells
Look: athletic, blonde messy hair, emerald green eyes
Personality: Serious, mysterious, acts cold hearted but is really caring
Other: Was sent with Anastasia so he could keep an eye on her for her father, has been Anastasia's "babysitter" since he was 6
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Castaway Cove: Death-- er, Vacation Spot Empty Re: Castaway Cove: Death-- er, Vacation Spot

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:17 pm

(Nice last name for Damien XD Sorry, immature...)

Alecks: "So this is the ol' island, huh? Very cozy." I say to the open wilderness.

Anya: I stare up at the island, thick with trees and sand. Then I look at Alecks, "Please don't embarrass me."

Alecks: "Would I do that?" I ask in mock horror.

Anya: I just roll my eyes, not bothering to reply. This is gonna be a long month.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:19 pm

Anastasia - I sigh, "I just don't see why you had to come!" I tell Damien. Once more we were fighting.

Damien - "Because you're important," I yell.

Anastasia - "And you're no fun!" I snap back at him.

Damien - "I've saved your damn life more than five times!" I growl.

Anastasia - I roll my eyes and start walking away with Damien trailing behind.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:22 pm

Alecks: "Whoa, brat alert," I mumble softly as some chick stomps away.

Anya: "I can't take you anywhere" I mutter back.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:24 pm

Anastasia - I hear a boy call me a brat and ignore it. I don't care what he thinks of me, I have a right to be mad! "Damien, try to be nice," I whisper.

Damien - "I'm not going to pretend to be nice," I tell her.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:29 pm

Alecks: "Poor her."

Anya: I start speed-walking-- thank god I'm so light on my feet-- and go into the hotel, trying to put a distance between me and my can't-keep-his-thoughts-to-himself-brother. "Sorry about my brother," I say apologetically. My eyes flick to the guy beside her. "brother?" I ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:32 pm

Anastasia- "No, but he's like my brother, we've known each other since he was six," I tell her with a smile, no need to take my anger out on her.

Damien - "Yeah, she's been a pain in my ass ever since," I growl.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:37 pm

Anya: "Wow." I couldn't imagine living with him. Especially since I have to take care of Alecks too.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:47 pm

Anastasia - "Tell me about it," I smile at her. "I'm Anastasia, by the way, and the jerk is Damien."

anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:54 pm

Name: Benjamin (Ben) Lowery
Look: Blue eyes that sometimes look either grey or hazel. Thick, dark brown hair. Some stubble on his jaw.
Personality: Loyal, kind, easygoing, protects what he thinks is his, sometimes gets mad easily.
Other: Has a Southern accent. Always wears a black Stetson, and he would get mad if someone stole it.

Name: Stephanie Blakeman
Look: Green eyes, shoulder-length light brown hair.
Personality: Calm, can get angry easily, mostly laid back, but can be high-strung if she's under stress or pressure. (Hm...more can be explained later.)
Other:

~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:22 pm

Benjamin: I looked at the island a moment with Stephanie, whom I just met on the way here. I tipped my Stetson up, and whistled softly, "Isn't this just grand?" I asked, my Southern accent dripping through my words like molasses.

Stephanie: I answered in amazement, "It sure is." I headed towards the hotel, with Benjamin walking with long, confident strides next to me.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:05 pm

Anastasia - Two other people began walking up
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:09 pm

Benjamin: "I assume you all are staying here too?" I half-asked with a grin as I reached the group. I nudged my hat politely.

Stephanie: I stood next to Benjamin, and a small smile curved my lips. I didn't want to be rude after all.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down