the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted

4 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted - Page 10 Empty Re: Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:10 pm

Nasim: I smile gratefully. "Thanks... I don't get this arrangement at all... Screw dorms..."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted - Page 10 Empty Re: Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:12 pm

Ambrosia - I saw Luke. "Where are we?" I ask looking around the darkness. I was stuck in my own abyss of nothingness. There was no love, I had ruined it with my fear of actually falling for someone. I was too flirtatious to be committed, or at least that is what I told myself. I hated it. I wanted to be with someone, to really love them, to love Luke. Still, I had learned once that letting people in hurt you. Was I ready to be hurt?
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:13 pm

Luke: So a positive reaction to my presence... I smiled. "I don't know... but I think we're safe... Try thinking of someplace you want to be," I suggested, using my prior knowledge of traveling into dreams. It was really all up to the dreamer, once they realized that.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:15 pm

Alec: "I know confused me at first, but you will get the hang of it." I say walking towards her room.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:16 pm

Nasim: "I better..." I grumbled in frustration again. "Wanna help my move some stuff? I always hate how the rooms are prearranged..."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:19 pm

Ambrosia - I think of a warm beach but when I open my eyes it was still dark. I flinch into Luke, "Can I admit something to you?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Luke: I had anticipated this. "Go ahead," I urged, smiling at her reassuringly.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:24 pm

Alec: I like her she has spirit. "Sure I would love to help."

Lyla: "Are you going to stand there all day?" I ask a little annoyed.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:25 pm

Nasim: I gave him another smile and looked at the bed. "I think it would look nicer by the window..."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:28 pm

Ambrosia - I bite my lip and look up at him, "I'm afraid of the darkness," I whisper, "of what's in it. It comes sometimes in my dreams, I'm scared I'll get lost in it, I'm scared they'll hurt me."

Hunter - "Sorry, I blanked out for a little bit," I say with an apologetic smile.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:32 pm

Luke: I kept smiliing and went to hug her. "Not while I'm here, really... Nothing's in the darkness most of the time. And this is just a dream. You can say whatever you want, whatever you want can happen." Hint hint.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:34 pm

Ambrosia - I look up at him. "Whatever I want?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:35 pm

Alec: "Umm okay." I carry it by to the window then drop it. "How much stuff did you bring?" I ask.

Lyla: I raise and eyebrow, "Okay. Well I don't think I need your help. I think I will find everything at the school just fine." I say. He was cute but I never trusted guys with good looks. I learned my lesson about that long ago.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:36 pm

Hunter - "Come on, I'll get in trouble if I don't," I tell her honestly.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:37 pm

Nasim: "Not a lot. I'm not very materialistic, see. I've moved most of the heavy stuff myself..." I looked to the mini fridge and tv. "Where's your room?"

Luke: "Whatever."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:37 pm

Ambrosia - I kissed him. Instinct took over.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:39 pm

Luke: My being outside of the dream smiled for real and waited for it to be over. I kissed her back obviously, and when I pulled away, I looked at her. "wake up."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:40 pm

Ambrosia - I sat up in my bed and felt realization hit me. I blushed and made sure to let it go away before I walked out of my dorm.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:42 pm

Luke: I began laughing when she walked out. "So that settles it, then?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:42 pm

Ambrosia - I smile. "I suppose it does."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:43 pm

Luke: "Great." I stood up. "Now what?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:44 pm

Ambrosia - "I'm not good at this," I admit..
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:45 pm

Luke: I am. I'm very good actually... "I think we should split for today, though..." I said, checking my watch. "Effing curfew..."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:47 pm

Lyla: I roll my eyes. "Fine, just one then I can leave."

Alec: "Its just down the hall. The last door to the left." I look around at all her stuff.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:48 pm

Nasim: "SO I know where to find you if..." If I get lonely. "... I get lost again."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next