the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted

4 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted - Page 2 Empty Re: Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:52 pm

(Of course!!)

Jaxie: "Hey Amb!" I say, giving her a friendly hug. "How are things?" I ask. She was my bestfriend at Huntington

Back to top Go down

Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted - Page 2 Empty Re: Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:53 pm

Ambrosia - "You wouldn't believe my summer," I give her a smile that says I'll tell her the details later. "How about you?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:03 pm

Jaxie: "Hmm, the same," and I returned with the same smile. I felt a slumber party in my dorm coming on tonight. "Soooo," I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:31 pm

(Oh hey, how can I come in?)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:49 pm

Ambrosia - "So I'm definitely coming to your dorm tonight," I say happily. "Oh, so you mind if we invite Ariella?" I ask her lowering my voice, the girl seemed like she needed a friend.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:06 pm

Jaxie: "Of course not!!" I said, turning to smile at the new girl.

(Just jump in... its at the very begining)

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:08 pm

Can I join?
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:44 pm

(Yes you can)

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:04 pm

Name: Lyla Star
Powers:can move object with her mind.
Appearance: flaming red hair, blue- green with brown specks for her eyes, slim, about 5'4,

Name: Alec burningham
Powers: he only knows that he can make flames. More to come in the story.
Appearance: Light brown hair, soft light blue eyes, 5'6, a little muscular,
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:05 pm

(Welcome to the C.C.! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:17 pm

( thanks Very Happy )
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:31 pm

Ambrosia - "Then you're invited," I say then watch as Damien leads her away. "I sense that they are going to become a couple... maybe, don't you?" I ask Jaxie. I see a boy with soft blue eyes and catch eyes with him. ((I'm talking about Alec)) I smile his way flirtatiously. He was cute!
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:41 pm

Ariella-"Sure..." I said walkig with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:39 am

Damien - "You know you don't have to go hang out with them tonight if you don't want to, they're a little social," I laugh thinking about the time I dared Ambrosia to not speak with anyone for a whole day, she lost within the minute.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:27 pm

(Can someone start talking with my charrie? I'm no good at jumping in.)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:13 pm

Alec: I enter my new school. I don't know why I had to change schools what made this school so special than my other one. I hope at least I could make friends since I had to leave mine behind. I look to see this girl with emerald green eyes staring at me then she gave me a smile. I smile back nervously. I walk towards her. "Hey," I say standing next to her.
Lyla: Man a new year with a new school. That is just great. Good thing I am used to being the new girl. Well lets see if my parents will actually keep me in this school for a while now. I wall into the school. It looked different from any school I have ever had. It had more of a medevil kind vibe then boring highs schools I have been to through the years.
(Hey you can talk to my character Lyla.)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:23 pm

anyone wishing to speak to Luke?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:15 pm

Ariella-I didn't like being in situations where i was to close to too many people. I hated my powers, they gave nothing or anyone any privicy. But i couldn't stay locked up in my room forever. "Will you be there?" I asked hoping he would say yes...I felt comfortable with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:25 am

Ambrosia - "Hi," I tell him. "You must be new, I've never seen you around before." I comment knowing I would have already had my eyes on him if he wasn't new.

Damien - I laughed, "At first, but then I'm kicked out so they can talk about 'girl things'" I smile at her.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:05 am

(my character is open~)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:02 am

(is your character new or has he been there before?)
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:53 pm

Alec: I smile at her. " Yeah I just got here. What is this school for?" I ask her. She was really pretty, but I was worried she might be to out of my league.

Lyla: I keep walking around admiring the school when all of a sudden I run into this guy. "Oh I am so sorry." I say bending over to pick up my books.

(Okay I gave an opening for one of you to jump in. Thats if one of you have a guy.)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:56 pm

Ambrosia - "You mean you don't know?" I raised my eyebrows at him. How could he not?

Damien - "Oh no problem," I tell her as I reach down to help her pick up her books.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:02 pm

Alec: I felt a little embarressed. "No I wasn't told. I was just sent here. I thought it was like any other school, but I can feel that it is different."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:06 pm

Ambrosia - I smile at him with my flirtatious smile once more and take his hand, "Come," I tell him as I start walking up the stairs to my dorm. "first off, what's your power? What makes you special?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next