the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted

4 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted - Page 3 Empty Re: Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:07 pm

Ariella-"I can hide you." I said smiling a little.

Back to top Go down

Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted - Page 3 Empty Re: Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:09 pm

Damien - I laugh, "From Ambrosia and Jaxie," I scoff a little, "I doubt that. Hey, I was meaning to ask you, what's your power?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:13 pm

Ariella-"I would hardly call it a power...it's more of a curse...but with a single touch, i can get anyones or anythings ever memory or thought." I sighed. "What about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:16 pm

Damien - "I see bonds between people," I shrug, "nothing big. I wouldn't call any gift a curse, you can use that to your advantage."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:18 pm

Ariella-"It feels invasive to me, i can tue it out, but it drains me...and bonds?Explain...more..."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:23 pm

Damien - "Alright," I tell her with a smile. "It's like everyone is connected. Some bonds are extremely weak and those are strangers. Some are tight and slightly hard to break and those are distant friends or relatives. Some are golden and takes much force to break and that is family and close friends. Some are unbreakable and that is true love. Some are just love but breakable with enough force, some are hatred, and some are unnatural. The unnatural ones are the most powerful, they bind someone to another person and the person who is binded to them is a slave to that bond. It's horrible." I shutter. Ambrosia had an unnatural bond to someone... but no one brought that up.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:25 pm

Ariella-My eyes lit up, his ability was so amazing... I gulped. "Do i have a bond?"

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:27 pm

Damien - I laugh a little, "You have many, anyone you interact with you gain a bond with. I can tune them out, or I can just look at one specific one. If I look at all of them I can't concentrate on one bond. One time Ambrosia, who is the socialite of this school, asked me to look at all of hers and I almost had a heartattack there were so many," I tease.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:39 pm

Alec: I take her hand and follow her. "My power well its nothing special. I can control fire. What's yours?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:41 pm

Ambrosia - I take him into my dorm and shut the door, "Oh, I can make people want to help me or fall in love with me. And by the way, controlling fire is amazing."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:47 pm

Alec: "My powers makes me feel destructive. Your powers sound interesting. Are you using them on me now?" I ask teasing her.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:48 pm

Ambrosia - I laugh, "No, do I have to," I tease him right back.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:55 pm

Alec:"Someone as beautiful as you doesn't need to use your powers to get me." I smile at her. I look at her and realize I never asked her name. "Oh i'm sorry, but I believe I never got your name."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:57 pm

Ambrosia - I smile at him. "Ambrosia. My mom knew what my power would be. Ambrosia is the food of the gods in egypt." I roll my eyes.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:57 pm

Ariella-I smiled laughing with him. "Some people think it would be cool to know whatever ones thikig...or all their dirty little secrets...but it's not, having everyones memories, and thoughts...you forget your own..."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Damien - "So I can't ever touch you?" I ask.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:03 pm

Ariella-I blushed a little. "You can, but warn me before you do...so i can tune you out." I bit my lip, it was a bad habit of mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:06 pm

Alec: "Sounds cool. I am not sure what my name means. I think my mom found it in a book and just gave it to me." I say laughing. I liked her smile it is carefree. I liked her to, I hope we would go on a date, but I am all nervous about asking people. I usaully am a confident person, but when it comes to girls well thats when everything goes down hill.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:08 pm

Ambrosia - I step closer to him, "Alec, I have to tell you something."

Damien - "I'm about to touch you ok?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:10 pm

Ariella-I did my best to tune him out, it was hard for me to do it, but i did. "I'm not gunna break you know..." I whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:10 pm

Damien - I laugh, "Kind of feels like you might," I tell her.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:13 pm

Ariella-"Why do you think that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:13 pm

Alec: I look at her expectenly. "Yeah what is it?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:16 pm

Ambrosia - "You need to be careful here, I might not use my powers often on people, but most here do," I say thinking about Hunter.

Damien - "I don't know." I sigh. "Can I...?" I stop my question and blush.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:18 pm

Ariella-"Can you what?" I steped closer to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next