the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

5 posters

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 11 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:59 pm

Jayley
Smiling, I got the soccer ball from the opposite side. Faking left, Hayden rushed at me but then I dashed right, kicking and scoring.

Back to top Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 11 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:01 pm

Hayden: "Not bad - if I had't let you score," I smirked. I stood over the ball like before, rolling it beneath my foot. "I assume you're trying out, then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:01 pm

Snow: I run my fingers through my hair and close my eyes. It was evident that this would be brought up, but it doesn't mean I wanted to talk about it. "This year, seven other Outcasts and I will be graduating. Do you know what we do on graduation? We hold a private party here amongst ourselves until midnight. Then, Alkson comes down here and puts two things down in the table. A bottle of poison, or a friend's weapon. You choose your death, or else fight a friend until the end. If you choose the poison, you die slow and painfully, but at least with some dignity. If you choose to fight a friend, the winner gets set loose in the world, although by then you're fucked up beyond compare. But that part only applies to leaders. Everyone else is simply taken out onto a field and slaughtered. When you become an Outcast, there's only one real way to escape Alkson High."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:02 pm

Jayley
"Hoping to" I admit with a smile "when are try outs?"

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:07 pm

Anastasia - I gasped. "Oh my god," I say sadly holding back tears. I didn't want that to happen to any of them. I didn't want that to happen to Jenks. "Why would Alkson do that?" I wonder.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:09 pm

Hayden: "November," I said dryly, hadn't we been over this? "Beware: There's an Outcast named Kinley who tries out. And she plays dirty."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:11 pm

(Oops, thought that was just for basketball XP)
Jayley
"Huh. Is she any good?" I ask

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:14 pm

Jenks: "That's what every generation of Outcasts ask. Why. I could tell you the obvious answer- to save face- but he doesn't even let us see the bodies."

Penelope: "Adrian, please understad. I didn't mean to, I swear. I wa set up!" Alkson smiles at me, but this time, I know it's fake. "Penelope, surely you must understand that action must be taken for this! I can't just have you walk back out there as though nothing ever happened?" "Why not?" "Because it's wrong." He takes off his glasses and stands. "And you know it too. And so I'm sorry, but from now on, you'll be-" He moves to put his hand on my shoulder and I move out of the way. "No," I hiss. He blinks. "What?" I push everything off his desk and pull him by his shirt collar, grabbing the mail opener and putting it yo' his neck. "No, I refuse to let this happen! You'll pry the cheerleadig squad from my cold dead hands!" "But they always taste so much better warm." My eyes widen as hands slither up Alkson's torso and a pale brown eyes look me up and down. "Lillian," I spit. She smiles.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:18 pm

(Outcasts can't try out for anything. Maybe she watches?)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:20 pm

Anastasia - My eyes go hard, "That son of a bitch," I growl.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:26 pm

I meant before she got turned into an Outcast. They still pretty much hate eachother.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:31 pm

Anastasia - My eyes go hard, "That son of a bitch," I growl.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:39 pm

Jenks: I frown a bit. "Hey, don't worry about it. You learn to get over it after a while. It's not ideal, but what are we going to do? The last group that tried to stage a rebellion were all slaughtered except for one, so he could go back and put fear in their hearts." I stand up. "It happens. Now, we need to did a way to sneak you back into class."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:41 pm

Anastasia - "No," I say quietly. "You can't tell me that I'm going to 'get used' to the fact that all of you are going to die! I won't do it! I can't!" My voice get louder. I am pissed, no, more than that I want to kill Alkson.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:56 pm

Jenks: I look over at Snow and Kinley and then back. "You shouldn't worry about us. Everyone's born just to die. If you try to enjoy the inbetween no matter what happens, then why should it matter?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:09 am

PavoLights wrote:Jenks: I look over at Snow and Kinley and then back. "You shouldn't worry about us. Everyone's born just to die. If you try to enjoy the inbetween no matter what happens, then why should it matter?"

Anastasia - "It matters because no one deserves to die this young!" I lower my voice, "It matters because I don't want you to die.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:30 pm

Jenks: My eyes widen and I feel myself start to flush. I turn around and jam my hands into my pockets. "Yea, neither did many of the kids we killed. The only difference between us and them is that we know our expiration dates." The bell rings and I open the door. "C'mon, I'll walk you back up. People will get worried if you don't show up."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:01 pm

Anastasia - I nod slowly and look back as I go up the stairs with Jenks. I was still pissed.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:06 pm

Jenks: What am I suppose to say? Get over it? It won't be so bad? It's hard trying to explain to her that in the long run, we probably deserved this. I hit the top of the stairs and smile at her. "Sorry, this is the furthest I can go while everyone's going to class. Don't want anyone freaking out, y'know?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:28 pm

(How can I come back in?)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:51 pm

People are out walking around again because the bell just rang. Penelope, Lillian, and Alkson are having sone dramatic conversation that I might skip and have her look back on later. The outcasts are still in the basement after Snow explained to Anastasia what happens when try graduate, which made her really upset. Everyone else is where they were before.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:54 pm

(Well, Snow came and got Mikey. . .so they were going to the basement. And like, Lillian just went all phyco on Mikey. . .and that's where Mikey left off.)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next