the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

5 posters

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:39 pm

Snow: "She doesn't want to be named, so she won't. Simple as that." Alkson clears his voice and we all look up. "Yes. I wanted to inform you of this to let you all know that no one is above the rules. If anyone asks, he was transferred suddenly. Understood?"

Jenks: I shrug. "Yea. I mean, I figured you'd be pretty bored. And even if you weren't you will be when you have to go to class. Might as well brighten your day with my pretty face now."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:41 pm

Anastasia - I laughed, "Don't flatter yourself," I smirk.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:43 pm

Jenks: I put my hands behind my head again as we start walking. "You sure you want to go through with hanging out with us?" I ask suddenly. "Things like that are easier said than done."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:45 pm

Anastasia - "I'm not going to get killed over cheerleading," I say. "and you and I both know that was where I was headed."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:47 pm

Jenks: I stay silent, agreeing. I knew thus since the first day I layed eyes on her. I look up to see the head cheerleader chick glaring at us. I blink and look around before pointing at myself as though to say "Who, me?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:48 pm

Anastasia - I walk over to Penelope. "I think you know what I'm going to say..." I say quietly.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:49 pm

Hayden: I nodded at 'understood'. I hadn't known any of this was going on. Rapes? Murders? What the hell! I had come here for one reason: to play sports. Al this drama was for nothing. Why were people so catty? Couldn't they get over mistakes and move on with their lives? I realized how hypocritical I was being- I had never let my sister live down her teen pregnancy. I also noticed I was he only leader who hadn't spoken up. Why were they defending someone who had raped? This Joel guy...oh, he played sports didn't he? Or he had, since he was now 'deceased'. Which brought to mind a question "Where's Joel's body, sir?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:51 pm

Alkson: I smile. "Don't worry about that, dear. Everything has been taken care of."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:53 pm

Anastasia - "Why aren't you saying anything?" I sighed wishing the silence would end. I wanted Penelope to blow up because it would mean that she wasn't as cold hearted as I thought she was.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:58 pm

Hayden: I narrowed my icy blue eyes at the principal, but didn't say a word. I wasn't one to backsass a teahcer. Something didn't click here, and I wasn't about to give up trying to find out just what that something was. The oddest thing, was that I seemed to be the one with the most questions. Did the other leaders know something I didn't? Few or none of them were my friends, but I had a feeling the only way I'd gain insight was to talk to them. "If everything has been taken care of, then are we free to leave?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:00 pm

Penelope: "Joel is dead," I say slowly. "Bethany didn't make it through her surgery, I've got a team of no good wenches who can't cheer to save their lives, and you want to know why I'm not saying anything. I gran her by her hair and move my hand to slap her when the Outcast grabs my arms and twists it around my back. "Don't touch me!" I hiss as I slap him hard across the face. He glares at me, but let's go. "Why don't you act like ablady and get you team together. They'll need to talk about what they're gonna do nkwbthat the squad is down to eight people." "Screw you," I say coldly. I turn around and start storming off to the cafeteria. "Anastasia," I say as I open the door, shooting her one last evil look. "From this day on, you're dead to me."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:03 pm

Anastasia - "Better to be dead to her than dead period," I sigh. It was horrible, the feeling like I betrayed the whole team, but I was prepared to deal with the consequences. Then I froze. I turned to Jenks, "Wait, did she just say Joel was.... dead?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:06 pm

Penelope: I'm getting my breakfast and have finally cooled down some when I see it. A girl sitting at my table. In my spot. They all start laughing at something and I watch as her perfect pale face puts a hand to her mouth to giggle. Her white-blonde hair spills across the seats lavishly, like they were made of the most expensive silks. Her pale brown eyes meet mine and she stops laughing. I strut over an slame my stuff on the table. "What are you doing in my seat?" I ask. She lowers her head and it takes everything I have not to spit on her pretty little face. "I-I'm sorry. I'm new here and-" "No excuses!" She jumps and shakily starts to move out of the way, letting me reclaim my throne.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:07 pm

Jenks: I sigh and run my fingers through my hair. "Yes," I say.

Alkson: "Of course."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:08 pm

Anastasia - I think about how bad it is that I'm happy he's dead, "It's horrible that I'm glad." I frown.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:11 pm

((wait, which ones are the leaders again? Like, who's in the office right now?))

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:11 pm

Jenks: I smile. "Meh, nit that horrible. Besides, horrible looks hood on you." I open the cafeteria door and look at her. "If you're gonna eat, I suggest you do it now. My table can't eat, so you might get jumped."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:12 pm

(Well, I just had Penelope leave early...Damian's stil in there, I think.)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:13 pm

(yeah Damien is)

Anastasia - "What do you mean you can't eat?" I ask. I go and get a lot of food, more than a salad, but I'm not hungry... I sit down at the table of outcasts and push the plate away from me.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:16 pm

Kinley: I feel my eyebrow twitch as I look at the food. "Jenks, you eat it." "I don't want it, you eat it." "No." An exasperated Snow finally picks up the tray and walks over to the trash can. "Were you planing to eat any of this?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:18 pm

Anastasia - "Oh don't throw it away," I say earnestly, "It's a waste."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:18 pm

((okay...))

Hayden: I quickly left, not wanting to be the las student out, left alone with the principal. He gave me chills - unpleasant ones. I walked slowly to the cafteria, slowed down by all the questions racing through my mind. I absentmindedly buy food, though I don't pay attention to what, and go to sit down at the popular table. How I ended up with a spot here, I don't know. All the girls are completely not my sort of people: they're vain, arrogant, and gossipy. At least my seat's on the edge, so I don't have to take part I their flighty conversation if I don't want to.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:20 pm

Damien - "Principle, I have one question for you," I ask.

anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:21 pm

Snow: I walk over and return the tray, feeling a thousand pairs of eyes on my back. They've started to notice. "Rule number three, we can't eat, at least out in public like this. We have to steal it, or else they'll let us go free in the woods." Kinley rolls over on her back and looks at the girl. "We need to come up with a nickname for you."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:25 pm

Anastasia - I take a bite of my food. "A nickname?" I ask.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next