the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

5 posters

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:02 pm

Jayley
Walking down the hall, I glance around. Singing quietly to myself, I decide to explore a little by myself. I had gotten the tour...but maybe there was more to it. Then I saw the guy that had knocked me out with the sword.

Back to top Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:04 pm

Anastasia - I walk up and see Jenks and a girl. The girl had bumped into him. Being the paranoid person I was raised to be I hide behind a wall and listen.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:07 pm

Snow: "If you won't mind telling them?" I nod and stand from my seat. "At about four o clock this morning, September third, my men and I dispatched Joel M. Nison. He was officially deceased as of four twenty eight today." Only because the people I took with me promised a slow and painful one on behalf of Jenks and Kinley, who refused to go.

Jenks: I note the girl I'd knocked out last night and continue walking along. Maybe Anastasia's awake now? Besides, I had on a mask last night. If that girl guesses who I am, I'll by her a cookie.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:09 pm

Anastasia - I smiled then stopped myself. He wasn't mine, and I had no right to stop him from talking to anyone he wanted to. I walk towards the library half hoping to not be caught and half hoping Jenks would see me.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:12 pm

Jayley
He looked familiar...and then I saw a long scar on the back of his hand. The same one my attacker had "Hey" I called, making him stop for a second "I still have a bump on my head from last night"

Alli
I gasp. Joel was dead?

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:13 pm

Damien - That explained why I was being promoted, I couldn't believe Joel was killed. "Why!"

Anastasia - I turn back around after hearing her and hide again... I was curious.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:15 pm

Alli
"What does this mean for the other leaders? The rest of the school?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:15 pm

Jenks: I stop. "Good. Nosy people are annoying." I start walking again, nit at all surprised if she had more to say. "You were technically still in your room, so I couldn't kill you."

Snow: I grimace and nod as Penelope jumps up. "What the hell?! Are you gonna exterminate us all?" I look at her and blink. "You have something...on the corner of your mouth." Her eyes widen and she touches the spot. Crap, that must be a zit...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:16 pm

Snow: "He tried to rape a girl..." I start. "I won't say any names, but she confirmed it and we had one of our best girls witness it."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:17 pm

Damien - "So you killed him!" I snap.

Anastasia - I flinched. I knew he killed, but at the moment he sounded so cold. I still somehow loved him. NO! I didn't think that! I didn't loved him... he was a friend that was all... a friend that I had a crush on. A crush. Yes, but not love, no love... Right?
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:17 pm

Jayley
Running my hand through my dark hair, avoiding the still throbbing bump, I laugh lowly "You caught me off guard, that sword thing was tricky business. Think we could one on one sometime in the gym?" I ask with a laugh "that is, when you're not busy head hunting"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:19 pm

Alli
If it hadn't been for the no cursing rule, I would have had some choice words to add "He...what the..."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:20 pm

Anastasia - My eyes go wide. Was that her asking him on a date? Would he say yes?
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:21 pm

Actually, she's 15. How old is he? Thats just Jayley being Jayley, she's super competitive... though she isn't above a little flirting, admittably

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:23 pm

Jenks: "Look, unless you want to get slaughtered, I suggest we pass up on that offer. And no, I don't mean by me. Despite what you seem to think, there are rules for a reason." What was this, just run free and fuck the rules week? While I'd like to kick someone's butt in the gym and hang out with Anastasia whenever I wanted and chee, maybe eat in the gym, that isn't gonna happen anytime soon.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:24 pm

Snow: "Yes, we killed him! And you know what, it took thirty minutes for a reason. Wanna know the details?!" I ask, tense. I knew this would happen, but I can't hold back. He tried to rape someone and I'm to blame?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:26 pm

Anastasia - I walk out into the open so they could see me, "He's right about the rules," I say with a smile. I hold my hand out to her, "Hello, I'm Anastasia.

Damien - "Sure, go ahead!" I yell at him. "I don't see why he needed to DIE!"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:28 pm

Jayley
My eyes study his face. Admittedly, I wasn't the best people reader, but I had spent enough time around them..."What is with this school? Students killing each other, strict curfew with certain death, so many rules?" My curiosity sparked. "And if you're afraid I'll beat you, just say so" I tease and turn around, walking back down the hallway, but someone else came, another girl "Oh hey, I'm Jayley, I was just leaving"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:29 pm

Snow: "Well, first, we took a mail opener and snuck up on him while he was sleeping. And then, we leaned over too of him, real quiet like. One of the girl's that was with us kisses him, and then held him down while we sliced off his-" "Enough!" says Penelope. "What right did you think you had to do that?!" "How about the fact that he tried to hurt one of your friends?!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:31 pm

Anastasia - "Are you sure?" I ask. "It's always nice meeting people, I'm social... well... I will be until I see someone," I bit my lip feeling nervous about telling Penelope the news.

Damien - "Attempted rape means he didn't go through with it! He shouldn't have died for that!"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:32 pm

Jenks: "You can try and try all you want, kid, but there is still one thing that will always put me above you." I smile. When I see Anastasia. "Hey, I was looking for you."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:33 pm

Snow: "Then you and I have different beliefs, because I think he deserved everything he got! He would have dome it if Kinley, your dead best friend's ex, hadn't seen him!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:34 pm

Jayley
"Honestly, this school is weird" I shake my head, my pink eyes glowing with faint amusement "What are you talking about?"

Alli
"I disagree" I say, glancing at Damien "Students have been killed for much less, and just because he was Joel doesn't mean he should have been the exception"

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:35 pm

Anastasia - I blush a little, "You were?" I ask hopefully. We were just friends, but I wanted more than that. Too bad...

Damien - I sigh, "I guess you're right, I still don't like it though, who was this girl who he tried to rape anyway?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next