the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

5 posters

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 22 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:15 pm

Ms.Lovecraft: "What has everyone attending this god forsaken place gotten themselves into?" I ask. I pause at the door to the regular level and turn around to look at her. "Did you do what I told you to do?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 22 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:16 pm

Anastasia - I nod. "Yes."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:09 pm

PavoLights wrote:Herm...I wish Melipop was here, then I could do something epic with Lillian...perhaps it's time for your surgery? Wink

Ha! You be talking about me! XD
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22