the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

5 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 32 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:24 pm

aleron:" love you too lani"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 32 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:38 am

lani- i lay there smiling, love filling my heart, when someone knocks on the door.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

http://www.theconstantnightmarecalledmylife.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:49 am

Aleron:" get your clothes lani" I whisper to her as I put on my pant
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:20 pm

lani- i roll out of bed and land on the floor. i grab my clothes and realize most are ripped. i go to the bathroom to get some other clothes out of my bag. when i'm dressed i come out of the bathroom.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:23 pm

aleron:" stay towards the back lani" i said as i when to see who was at the door
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:37 pm

lani- i started to protest but decided not to and listened. the person knocked on the door again.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:40 pm

aleron: i open the door to see guy " how are you?"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:44 pm

Chris: "Hi. i'm... here for lani. is she here?"

Lani- i hear chris's voice and gasp and fly up into a corner to hide.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:42 pm

Aleron:" no she left to get couple thing from her then get something to eat at least that she told me before she left"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:15 pm

Chris: i don't trust this guy. "i was just at her room and the kitchen, she wasn't there." i say skeptically
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:18 pm

aleron:" that what she told me i don't care where she when because i'm finish with her i already got what i wanted from her " i said letting the beast take over so the beast can talk
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:21 pm

Lani- i don't take his words to heart, hoping that he doesn't truely mean them.

Chris: "okay i guess i'll check again." i say. he's lying i know it, i think.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:24 pm

aleron: " okay whatever" i said before i closed the door " this is beast just to let you know not the man who loves you " i whisper to lani just in case that guy was still at the door
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:29 pm

Lani- "oh i kinda figured that out."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:32 pm

aleron: i when to my bed and laid down" you can join me if you want but i don't care what you do as long you don't go out there so that guy can touch because i'm not finish with you "
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:03 pm

lani- "you're not finished with me?" i ask, confused.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:00 pm

aleron:" i like you and i think i want keep you around a bit longer before me and the human half fight over you"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:09 pm

Lani: "i seee. anyways i think i'm going to take a shower," i tell him as i turn to go to the bathroom.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:26 pm

aleron:" whatever" i said to her as i got more comfortable
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:37 pm

Lani- i get into the bathroom and shut the door. i begin to strip my clothes off and start the water so it can warm up. i was glad that i was finally getting the shower that i knew i so desperately needed. when the water had warmed up i got in.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:45 pm

aleron: i close my eye so i can take a short nap
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:59 pm

Lani- i wash my hair and my face. as i'm washing my body i wonder what all he wants me for. it's not ALERON it's the beast. so what does he want with me? i finish my shower with still no answer to my question. i step out, dry off, and get dressed. im drying my hair with a towel when i walk out to find Aleron the beast taking a nap. i try to be quiet as i go through my bag which was placed close to the bed.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:02 pm

aleron:" i'm not truely a sleep lani " i said as i kept my eyes close
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:10 pm

Lani- "well i didn't want to take the chance that you were and i woke you up," i said as i stood up with my hairbrush in hand and started brushing my hair. "so..." i said awkwardly, not knowing what else to say.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:12 pm

aleron: i open my eyes and when behind her and as she was brushing her hair i kiss up her back
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next