the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

5 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 17 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:24 pm

lani- i smile. we head back to his room and i sit on the bed.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

http://www.theconstantnightmarecalledmylife.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 17 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:24 pm

adrian- "good. so let's find those things," i reach up and grab the sauce from the top shelf.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:25 pm

aleron: i when into my clothes i shifted back like i thought my clothes are all ripped up and i put new pants on and that just it and i when back to her " sorry i had a feeling my clothes might not have been the same before i shifted " i said as i sat down on my bed next to her
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:27 pm

lani- "it's fine," i say, not looking at his face but his chest. he was gorgeous. i bit my lip.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:28 pm

Ambrosia - I grab the noodles and smile. It wasn't what I was used to. I had been raised to believe cooking was for workers. People were hired to do that sort of thing. If my dad found out I was even inside of a kitchen I'd be in trouble. Of course, if my dad found out I was with a boy other than the one he choose for me I'd be taken away faster than a fish hops back into water.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:28 pm

aleron:" i guess you like what you see maybe i should get shirt back on even the thought of you checking me out sounds so good"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:30 pm

adrian- i take her hand and lead her out of the pantry. "set the noodles down on the counter. i'll go get the meatballs out of the freezer."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:31 pm

lani- "now why would you want to put a shirt back on?" i smile. i lean in to kiss him. i wanted him so badly.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:33 pm

aleron: i kiss her back a bit before i said " because i want to see your pretty face looking at me and not at my chest"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:34 pm

lani- "ahh. i see," i say, looking at him. i kiss him again.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm

aleron: i kiss her back deeply as i pull her into my chest
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:38 pm

lani- i wrap my arms around his neck. his lips feel so good on mine.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:40 pm

Ambrosia - I do what he says and when he comes back I smile. That's when my phone rings loudly. The ring that says Kayden is calling. I look at the phone then sit it down. I wasn't going to answer.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:42 pm

aleron: i kept on kissing her more deeply as i try to make sure there no space between us
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:42 pm

adrian- "aren't you going to answer that?" i ask her, looking at her ringing phone.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:43 pm

Ambrosia - "I have nothing to say to him." I say with a cold expression. The phone keeps ringing.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm

lani- i get as close as i can to him. all open space that was between our bodoes has been eliminated.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:45 pm

adrian- "okay. well-" i reach under the counter and pull out a big pot, "are you ready to get cooking?"
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:45 pm

aleron: i let one of my hand slid up her chest as i didn't daring t o break away from this kiss
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:47 pm

Ambrosia - I smile, "Most definitely." He calls again and I sigh. "After this, sorry, but he'll never give up." I frown. "What do you want?" "I'm at your school! Where the fuck are you?" I gasp, "YOU'RE HERE? WHAT THE HELL FOR?" I hear his chuckle, "You're dad sent me, to make sure it's a decent school."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:49 am

(Anywhere I can jump in, or any free characters? I should've done that sooner, but my PS3 is evil, and usually that's my only internet source.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:43 pm

Lani- i shiver from his touch. it just feels so good. i keep kissing him.

adrian- she sounds upset. no- she sounds pissed. "Is everything okay?" i whisper.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:46 pm

(sorry i left last night. my mom kicked me off the computer.)
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:06 pm

aleron: then i slid my hand slowly up her shirt as i when to her neck and started to kiss it
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:24 pm

LinakeNoelani wrote:lisa- "kiss me," i whisper desperately. "just kiss me and walk me into my room then i can close the door and lock him out. i just really need to get rid of him." i was so desperate that i'd sleep with him right now if it meant getting cameron to go away.

Luke: I arch an eyebrow. "Alright..." I kiss her, each second of it getting more and more intense. I gently push her into the room and kick the door closed, hearing it automatically click and lock.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next