the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the center of the city in the night, waiting for you...

2 posters

Go down

In the center of the city in the night, waiting for you... Empty In the center of the city in the night, waiting for you...

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:21 pm

L.A.
It's a fantasy world, a place of childhood dreams perversed by adulthood.
Here, you don't have to grow up. The rules of the regular world don't exist.
Normalcy is a word with no definition.
It is a place where the imagination, beauty, and youth are prided above all else.
And so it figures that this should become a haven for witches.

Under the cover of humanity, the inhuman rise. Paranormals now hold positions of power amongst humans. But none are so feared as the three families: The Lerotti, the Vendelini, The Rommíere, and the Aliz.
It is said that these families have known eachother since the beginning, their feelings for one another changing with the winds. But when important members of the human community start dying and all fingers point towards the families, questions are raised, blood is shed, and the word is declared. The families are now warring against one another as the humans start wondering just who exactly these people are...

Notes on families:

The Lerotti:
Wear bright colors at all times, many jewels and skulls/bones, like Dia de Los Muertos. The wildest, most animal like of the group.
Worshippers of the dead/bones.
Have servants called "Corpus vile." (Worthless body.)

Vendelini:
Always wears white, chains, jewelry, like punk people in all white but they also wear feathers and fur.
Worship the brain.
Are very inteligent but also have the most anger.

Rommíere:
Always wear black elegant clothing, brown skin, the women have shaved heads and they all have tribal tattoos somewhere.
Worshippers of the heart and human emotion/body.
These are the elegant ones with the most money, the results of a slave who used her craft to kill her master. The ones with the most bloodlust.

Aliz:
Have blood red hair, wear golds and silvers and any other metallic colors as well as a lot of fur, fangs, and feathers.
Worshippers of the eyes and the sky, the hunters.
The impulsive, animalistic group. They are big on honor and glory.

Name:
Witch or human(Family affiliation if applies.):
Note:

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

In the center of the city in the night, waiting for you... Empty Re: In the center of the city in the night, waiting for you...

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:33 pm

Name: Wisteria "Wisty" Lerotti
Witch or human(Family affiliation if applies.): Witch
Appearence: In the center of the city in the night, waiting for you... Kaya_scodelario_5298395
Note: She's blind, but sees shadows

Back to top Go down

In the center of the city in the night, waiting for you... Empty Re: In the center of the city in the night, waiting for you...

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:53 pm

Name: Ambrosia Aliz
Witch or human(Family affiliation if applies.): Aliz family
Appearence:In the center of the city in the night, waiting for you... Istockphoto_4668002-closeup-of-redhead-girl-with-a-rose
Note: She is flirtatious and manipulative.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:10 pm

Wisty: The shadows creep everywhere, guiding me through the streets. They also wait on my hand and foot, when no one else does.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:22 pm

Ambrosia - I walk through the streets, my red hair flying around in the wind. I bump into someone (Wisty). "Shit, sorry." I frown at myself.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:24 pm

Wisty: "It's alright." I say, grabbing my eyes. That sudden flash of light that hit them. "It's probably my fault."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:26 pm

Ambrosia - "No, I was being an idiot and not paying attention." I growl a little at my mistake. "I'm Ambrosia Aliz, and you are?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:27 pm

Wisty: "Wisteria. Wisty, for short." I smile. "It's probably my fault. My shadows"-- I motion all around, she's a witch, I could tell-- "guide me, and I guess they didn't see you."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:29 pm

Ambrosia - "Oh," I say. I knew for a fact it was my fault, but whatever she said... I pushed a strand of my blood red hair behind my ear, "Nice to meet you."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down