the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Resurrection

Go down

City of Resurrection Empty City of Resurrection

Post by Sweet Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:56 pm

This is my novel, so I'm going to give you a glossary of words that I've made up and stuff like that.

Fame.It used to be a word of great distinction. It used to be a word of honor, pride, and dignity. The government of Chantrea compiled the List to award famous citizens. Now, if you happen to be on it, you will die.

Starvation.Life is exactly what it used to be before. They don’t care if you die, if you slowly waste away. It doesn’t matter -- the gnawing in your gut, the pain in your head -- is it a less risk of dying worth it?

Assassins.
They’ll come for you. It doesn’t matter if you’re Adam Fire or the small child dying on the edge of the street. Of course, if they kill Adam Fire, the money they obtain will be life-changing.

Murder.
It’s so common the government does nothing to stop it. The citizens can’t do anything to stop it. The only thing worth doing is helping the survivors. And since the assassin’s almost never come back for their kill, there are many survivors.

Ranks.They’re only numbers, aren’t they? Are you famous or are you nonexistent? Feeds, the vast network implanted into everyone’s mind, will save you from death – or sentence you to it.

Glossary
Diorails - A secret train system underground that no one knows about. The trains are called shots.
Acid rain - Rain that dissolves anything that isn't living.
Glow-glo - A glowing orb that lights up a whole room.
Saba - Green gum that provides nutrients. Like, well, vitamins.
Foamies - sodas
Coolbox - refrigerator
Dreamblank - pill that erases memory
Survival - game for assassins

Now, to the rules. Complete sentences and correct spelling, please. I've added the diorails for some twists, and the rest is common, but... I guess that's all. Format now.

Name: (First and last name)
Looks: (Nothing extremely eccentric, please)
Rank: (You'll need one low rank and one high rank for each section of the city. Like, a rank 5,000 for the poor part of two and a rank 50 for the rich part of town)
Personality: (Please fill out)

This is the city part of the world I'm creating. I have another one made for the city of Chantrea, and one for my assassins. If you want to check those out, just look for them.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

City of Resurrection Empty Re: City of Resurrection

Post by Sweet Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:58 pm

I won't be here today, but I'll check on this tomorrow. 10/25/10
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down