the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Murder to Solve on a Sunday...

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Murder to Solve on a Sunday... - Page 2 Empty Re: A Murder to Solve on a Sunday...

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:47 pm

Alana: I pick up the phone and call his employer. After a long talk, he was home after she was determined dead ... but was he there the whole day? I hang up. "Seems that your proposal was true." I clear my throat. "You didn't get home until she was determined dead." I pick up my papers and move to the next one. "Do you know anyone who had a quarrel with your wife?"

Back to top Go down

A Murder to Solve on a Sunday... - Page 2 Empty Re: A Murder to Solve on a Sunday...

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:22 pm

James: I purse my lips, thinking of a few women I had slept with during my marriage to Haylee. "Not really, no."

((shoot I forgot to bring in a mistress.... hold up.))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:26 pm

Name: Carter Jamison
Looks: Curly brown hair, tan skin, slender, full lips.
Suspect or Detective: Non determined yet.
Other: One of James's mistresses.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:29 pm

Alana: I raise an eyebrow. "No one comes to mind? Then, well, Mr. Hart, I don't mean to frighten you, but you could be next-- if what you claim is true."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:30 pm

Ambrosia - I walked into the interrogation room with a breathless sigh, "Sorry I'm late Alana." I said. I had been writing on my book, but this was definitely interesting and I was planning on finding out who killed that women.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:33 pm

James: "Well hold on," I say with a frustrated huff. "There is one person who might have something against her..." Well. At least Haylee wasn't here to hear this..
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:35 pm

Ambrosia - Obviously I had walked in at a good part. "Oh really who?" I ask him already knowing what question Alana had asked.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:37 pm

James: "Carter Jamison. Someone I cheated on my wife with. She lives at..." I struggle to remember her address. "267, eighth street," I say finally, mentally kicking myself.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:40 pm

Ambrosia - He cheated. Ha. So that meant either there was another enemy he wasn't telling us about or either he or the mistress killed her off... or both. "I see." I nod. I was seeing the motive in my head, imaging why and how. It was what I was good at.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:41 pm

James: I grit my teeth. "So if you'll let me go and go question her, I hope you have a nice day." I stand up, prepared to leave, taking my coat off the hanger.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:44 pm

Ambrosia - I smirk pushing past him and going out the door. He followed. "You know, remorse is a normal feeling. I see husbands pounding on the floor bawling in remorse when they find their wifes dead. You," I look him up and down. "You seem perfectly fine."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:45 pm

Alana: I stand up, following them.. "Just because there's another person doesn't mean you're not guilty. I'm not implying you are."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:46 pm

James: I stutter. "Hasn't seemed to hit me yet," I say smoothly, voice cracking perfectly at the word 'hit.' "Thank you for wasting my time." I walk out the door briskly, hoping Carter wouldn't kill me.

Carter: "What the hell?" I say, disturbed at the detectives at my door. "Whaddya mean I'm a suspect? I didn't do anything!"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:49 pm

Alana: "James Hart told us that you were his mistress, and we're here to make sure there wasn't any..." I search for the right word. "bickering between you and Haylee Hart."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:51 pm

Ambrosia - "I'd sure as hell bicker with you if I were her," I say honestly to gauge her reaction, "you are absolutely gorgeous." I compliment with a bitter tone. How she would react would be crucial information to me.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:51 pm

Carter: I snort. "That uptight witch? Hell! Of course there was bickering! I mean, I never met 'er, of course, cuz what's the point of that? But I've seen her alright. When she drops James's lunch off at the office, the way she walks on her tiptoes. Barf." I roll my eyes and wait for more odd questioning. "What's happened, anyway?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:54 pm

Alana: I lean from foot to foot anxiously. "Well, it seems that she's been murdered. Found on the sidewalk dead. Two hours before James came home."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:56 pm

Carter: My eyes widen. "Holy crap. Really? That must suck. Well I didn't do it, if that's what you're on about...." I keep my hand on the door knob and block their view from inside the house. The universal way of saying 'No, you can not come in'
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:56 pm

Ambrosia - "How long have you and James been involved with each other?" I ask her leaning against the door frame casually
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:59 pm

Carter: "Huh..." I look up to the sky, thinking. "'Bout a month er two. Don't see why that matters. But 'ey." I say, arching and eyebrow and taking a step outside even more. "If you want a plausible suspect, check out that woman living down the block. She's ah... another woman James knows." I smirk and spit my gum into the snow piling up by the steps going up to the door. I close the door quickly and chuckle to myself.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:00 pm

Alana: I run a hand through my curls, thoughtful.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:00 pm

Ambrosia - I look at Alana, "I don't trust her." I say. I was a good judge of character. I could tell you almost everything about someone just by looking at them. It was my "gift".
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:05 pm

brb
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:27 pm

alright
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:31 pm

Ok so scracth that.... I might not be on for aat least an hour and a half.... Sorry if you leave by then!!!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next