the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solve the crime, crack the case. Be a detective today.

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Solve the crime, crack the case. Be a detective today. Empty Solve the crime, crack the case. Be a detective today.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:59 pm

Police have discovered a crime scene that was so brilliantly planned out that even the top detectives can't crack. They have called upon the smartest teens in the country to try to solve it.

Crime scene: A man, dead, in a room with no blood, no furniture, no gunshot wounds, nothing to figure out who he is, how he died, and, most importantly, whodunnit.

Le format:
Name: Rosalie Swan
State: Virginia
Appearance: Long brown hair, violet eyes that look right through to your soul Smile
Personality: Cocky, fun, sassy.

Back to top Go down

Solve the crime, crack the case. Be a detective today. Empty Re: Solve the crime, crack the case. Be a detective today.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:59 pm

i gtg people. I'll come back on later Smile

Back to top Go down

Solve the crime, crack the case. Be a detective today. Empty Re: Solve the crime, crack the case. Be a detective today.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:19 pm

I love these Razz

Name: Ackerly "Ace" Johnson
State: Massachusetts
Appearance: Curly black hair, thick framed glasses, cocoa colored skin, chocolate brown eyes.
Personality: Ace is very mature for his age, and would rather talk to people older then himself. He is deemed a child prodigy due to being a freshmen at Harvard University.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:28 pm

Name: Laila
State: New Hampshire
Apperance- curly brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin
Personality: deep thinker, smart, creative. tends to keep to herself, but can be friendly and is good a figuring things out
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:38 pm

Name: Hayden Taylor
State: Kansas
Appearance: long, layered light blonde hair almost to her waist. Sky blue eyes and not very tan skin. 5' 7" and average weight.
Personality: The kind of person who you would expect to be a snob because she's pretty, but is actually a decent person. Some people don't like her because she is aloof and mature for her age.

Name: Corrigan Reed
State: Pennsylvania
Appearance: Ink black hair and green eyes. A straight nose and average amount of muscle. Has a medium tan.
Personality: Keeps to himself when he can, but when he does speak he has something important to say. Pretty serious most of the time, and is very aware of his surroundings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:54 pm

Name: Kassidy Anderson
State: Texas
Appearance: A texan girl with a southern accent. Has pin-straight dark brown hair, naturally tanned skin from working on a farm, with bright oddly gray eyes
Personality: Bubbly, optomistic, sarcastic, happy and coi. Usually has her head in the clouds, since she's a dreamer.

Last edited by Rue~District 11 on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:15 pm

Ace: I evaluated the situation quickly, taking my magnifying glass and observing the room. Did they even conduct an autopsy? If not, that was dumb. If it was a heart attack, or cardiac arrest... then, this case would be just done. But, it had to be something more then that. No furniture either? Did he even live here? Or was he lured here, only to die of something? Poisonous gas leaked from the vents, maybe? I eyed the vents suspiciously and then looked at the other kids around here. It was obvious that I was the youngest, and maybe the smartest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:21 pm

(Start the chat now?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:25 pm

Hayden: Looking around the room I realized there was only one, solitary window. It wasn't broken, though, or showed any sign of being tampered with. That would be very amateur of the murderer, anyway. I needed to think outside of the box, think like a true murderer. How would I kill my victim? As I contemplated I looked around at the others in the room. There was nothing special about their appearances, none of them were much to look at. Not that looks were the most important, especially in this situation, but they counted for something. There was one guy holding a magnifying glass, like in a mystery movie. He looked nerdy, and like he was taking everything very seriously. Very intelligent, I guessed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:26 pm

(yes)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:41 pm

(Oh, I thought we were waiting for Rose... oh well)

Kassidy: I stare down at the wooden floorboards, trying to imagine myself in this man's shoes. Imagine the possibilties of how he could've been killled. I'm not the only one here, but I think they're just as far as I am. It could be anything. Poisonious gas, strangled-- there would be something on him, a finger print or something--, a bomb could've went off. Drowned and dried off. Anything could've happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:55 pm

(We're not doing anything drastic, just introductions, so I think it's okay)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:03 am

Rose: The room was just so plain. I can't believe they dumped him in here. "Seems we got a really weird crime." I said evenly. "I can't believe the adults couldn't do it. But perhaps we can. Ought to be fun." I grinned. I loved having some fun, and being smart.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:28 pm

Laila- I figure the best way to get started, is to figure out exactly where I am. I silenty exit the room and go outside to take a look at the building.

(where is this room located exactly)
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:30 pm

Hayden: I glanced over at the girl with violet eyes and gave her a slight nod of acknowledgement. 'Ought to be fun?' Crime, especially murder, shouldn't be taken lightly. I had thought they had picked the smartest teens in the country?

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:22 pm

may I join?
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:23 pm

sure Smile
It's kind of at a stand still, though. :/

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:27 pm

Name: Anastasia Thorn
State: Tennessee
Appearance: long and curly black hair, deep and starry blue eyes that are easy to fall into, petite, long dancer legs, delicate facial features
Personality: sensitive, smart, empathetic, kind, loving, mysterious
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:29 pm

Anastasia: I walked into the room after the long and torturing process of proving that I was one of the teens chosen to help solve the murder. I saw that some of the teens were already searching around the room. "Hello," I said. I wasn't here to make friends, I was here to find the murderer, but it would hurt to know names.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:55 pm

Laila- "Hello."
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:04 pm

Anastasia - "Have you found anything?" I asked.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:05 pm

Laila- "Unfortunately, no. Do you no exactly where we are? I came in kinda late so I didn't get the full briefing."
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:10 pm

Hayden: I listened to the two girls talk. They sounded amateur, like they had come for social hour. "No one got the full debriefing. They put us all in here first, to see what we could find ourselves." I said crisply, but not harshly.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:10 pm

Anastasia - "It's a climate controlled storage room, but that is all I know," I say, "Wow." I comment looking around at the lack of evidence, "this must have taken ages to plan."

NEW CHARACTER!

Name: Derek Hanes
State: Oregon
Appearance: shaggy and messy blonde hair, light and stormy gray eyes, strong, athletic build
Personality: independent, mysterious, cocky, arrogant, conceited
Secret: He has something to do with the murder but no one knows that
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:12 pm

Derek - I walked in thinking how stupid these people had to be. That was when I saw a beautiful black haired girl talking to another girl and a boy. I had to figure that girl out, "Hello everybody," I said.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum