the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Hunger Games - Page 6 Empty Re: The Hunger Games

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:15 pm

Caspian: "Maybe... hopefully its something forest-y, as I'm good with trees." There was always a forest part: and using the trees was always good. I knew how to make food from tree bark, and although it wasn't very good, it was food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:23 pm

Rose: I followed them to plant ID. I saw a few I recognized, some of which were basket weaving material, others were poison ivy and poison oak. I remembered that stupid rhyme Leaves of three, let them be. Leaves of five, pass them by I groaned at the thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:17 pm

Corrigan: I watched the girl eying the plants and I wondered if she knew about them. More than this kid and I did. She had groaned, maybe she had realized a lot of them were poisonous. I remembered her doing archery earlier, and was pretty good at it. If she knew about plants, too, then she was one to keep my eyes open for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:09 am

Rose: "This stuff is so confusing." I said. I was pretty much naive, according to my parents and teachers. They said that I had potential, but I just didn't apply it to their high standards. It made me mad to hear that pretty much I was stupid, when I'm not. "I can only think of a few. And the few I know of are poisonous. I only see one here that isn't, and that's just an oak tree."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:35 pm

Corrigan: I was taken aback that she'd admit she found something confusing. In District 4 we were taught to never reveal our weaknesses, although I realized that I had admitted one to that boy earlier. Bad move on my part, now he'd know I couldn't blend in well. He'd think I'd be easy to spot. Though maybe I'd be able to use that to my advantage? I cleared my throat, and decided to act like I knew about the plants. "Yes, it's an oak tree." Okay, way to state the obvious, but oh well. Maybe she'd think I was trying to point out that we all already knew that. Maybe she'd think I was being cocky and acting superior. Well, that was better than being thought of as not confident and dim, I supposed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6