the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 10 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:08 pm

Joyce: "Jonas, you need to calm down," I say in a soft but strong voice. I knew he'd be upset, but not this bad. I can see the murder in his eyes, something I'd never seen before, no matter how bad it got. "It went on for three months, not too long after we moved into the Cirque."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 10 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:14 pm

Jonas
"How can I calm down?! Not did he have you take drugs, but they were experimental. You're lucky to be alive" My hands were so tense my knuckles were turning white, and I was fighting to keep my voice steady

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:20 pm

Joyce: "Exactly," I say. "I'm alive and what's done is done. It's all in the past." I gently put a hand on his shoulder. "I don't blame you for being upset...but what will you do? Hunt down a dead man? Besides- both of us agreed to it."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:23 pm

Jonas
"Why did you both keep it from me?" I ask, starting to feel betrayed "We were in it together."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:30 pm

Joyce: "He told he'd tell you," I say. "Everytime I asked, he said he was waiting for the right time. And half the time I was too high to care if he was lying or not."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:33 pm

Jonas
I winced at the last part "What happened to Marshall? He used to be such a good guy...like a brother. Was it the fame? The power?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:38 pm

Joyce: "People never change. They only become who they really are." I look up at him. "I read that in a book once. He seemed too smart to really let things like that get to him. He was just...him. That's all there was too it."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:42 pm

Jonas
Part of my mind knew that all along, but I had been in denial, I guess. I still wanted to think of my friend the way he was twelve years ago. "Do you remember when I got shot, and he busted me out of the hospital?" I chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:48 pm

Joyce: "And you two left me alone with the kids? I was freaking out because we drove up to the hospital to visit and no one knew where you guys went! And all of a sudden I get a call saying that your shoulder was bleeding again and Marshall had you crazy drunk because he thought it would stop the bleeding." U smile a bit sadly after a moment. "I wish things could've stayed like that."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:52 pm

Jonas
"And the hospital staff didn't even know where the bed was?! I still can't believe he took me all the was to the cirque in that thing" I laugh quietly, then sober "I've been wishing that for yeas."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:01 pm

Joyce: Suddenly I look up at him and grab his arm. "You know what I just remembered? You still owe me that last month's rent. But if you come with me to run an errand or two, I'll consider it payed off," I say with a wink. My assistant frowns but watches for Jonas' answer.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:03 pm

Jonas
"Nice to know some things haven't changed" I smile "Sure Joyce, what do you need?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:12 pm

Joyce: I'm about to say something when my assistant taps me on my shoulder. "Mademoiselle," she whispers. "We don't have time for games. Not to mention you are hours overdue for you medication." I nod as though taking this in and then turn back to Jonas. "We're going inspiration hunting!" I say as my assistant sighs.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:17 pm

Spired!

Jonas
I thought I heard the assistant say something, maybe about games and hours...but I couldn't catch anything more than that. Smiling, I ask "Alright, I'll bite: what is inspiration hunting?" It sounds almost like something Marshall would pull me into, only less dangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:26 pm

Joyce: "It basically involves us running around town and..." I frown and blink as I touch my head. Maybe Lisa was right after all... I squint a bit as vertigo hits me and grab onto my assistant. "You know, now that I think about it, I really need to work on my collection, at least a little bit. Would you mind too much if we reschedualed for tomorrow?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:30 pm

What do we do, Spired?
Jonas
"Joyce?" I ask, then glance at her assistant "What's the matter?" Possibilities ran though my head, each one more terrifying than the last. But she seemed calm about it, and I figured if there was something really wrong she would tell me...but then I remembered the drug thing, and I wasn't so sure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:41 pm

*shrugs* I dunno, I just felt like posting in this thread so I wasn't forgotten xD

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:43 pm

Joyce: I smile. "Its nothing. I just realized how many things I need to do and how little time I have to actually do them..." I close my eyes for a moment while the room continues to spin. "I'll be fine though. I'm one hell of a procrastinator, but get it done."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:46 pm

XD
Jonas
"Look, this may be the second time we've seen each other in twelve years...but I'm not an idiot, I know how to tell when you're lying. Something's wrong" Picking her up, something I would never do when I used to know her, I turn to her assistant "Where is the car?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:55 am

Hm...it's time for an idea I haz!

Joyce: I blush as I feel my legs leave the ground, scared for more reasons than one. Because of my condition, looking down is like almost falling off the bay bridge. I shudder a bit and Lisa frowns. "Sir, I assure you that I'm very skilled in handling this." But after a moment, she sighs. "Here. Her limo's just this way.

Maxwell: "Having fun, Maxwell?" asks a Mr. H. I growl into the phone as I leave the party. "Oh fuck you, Henderson. I don't see why the hell you even made me go to this thing!" He starts talking again and I feel myself calm down. After a few moments, I start to smile. "Oh, I see then," I say with a grin. "Oh no, I take back what I said earlier I think things will be just fine."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:17 pm

Uh oh
Jonas
I nod a quick thanks, not quite sure why I was stepping in. Walking over to her...limo, I realized her business must have been more successful than I had imagined. I slid her into a back seat, then took a few steps backwards. "Better get going" I muttered

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:25 pm

Joyce: I force a smile as I look up at him. "Yea, I guess you had," I say. I whisper something to my assistant who writes down my cell phone number on the back of one of my cards and hands it to him. "Don't be a stranger, alright? I'm going back to Paris in two days, and the least I expect is a call to hang out."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:28 pm

Jonas
I smile, feeling 21 again "Sure Joyce" Then, after I took the card, I was off. In a matter of minutes I was back at the party, my head still reeling from the information she had given me, and just the fact I had seen her again. And she had given me her phone number.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next