the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 11 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:41 pm

Joyce I smile as I watch him run off despite how dizzy it makes me feel. "Mademoiselle," says my assistant and I sigh. She takes out the suitcase hidden under one of the seats as my driver takes us back to the hotel. "Say 'ah'," she says and I do as I'm told, letting her put the thick mouth guard in as my mind starts getting more and more manic. I close my eyes for a moment and hear Lisa getting the syringe ready in case I get too bad.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 11 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:50 pm

Yea...this is why drugs are bad, children.
Should we wait for the others now?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:59 pm

Hm...well it's nothing too bad...I guess I can make it work here. Post for one of th party goers and I'll get him.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:04 pm

Jude
Alright, Jonas was taking a while, and Sadie's band had already returned to the stage...then I saw him come back, looking confused and happy at the same time. I decided to give him some space, and I grabbed another soda from the bar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:24 pm

I thought we were going to do something with Max...

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:58 pm

Stark: I laughed and rubbed my eyes, "I'm like that sometimes," I murmured into my hands. As much as I liked Myrah, she can give someone a headache really easily.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:10 pm

Hey hearts, Pavo is taking a break from this chat today :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:20 pm

Aw, that's sad!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:26 pm

Argh, damn conscience.
Ok, it's ok... Just gimme a minute.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:33 pm

Maxwell: People begun to leave soon as the party begins to shut down. I watch as Aro stretches and walks out of the gates, a cigarette in her hands. When she gets close enough, I grab her from behind. She start kicking and screaming like a fucking demon and I almost lose her. I bang her head into the brick wall until she's unconscious, blood slowly making it's way down her face. I take out my phone a text a few words to Rose and Valerie- "Get out of there."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:35 pm

: O Oh. My. Gosh.
Rose
I got the text, and for a second thought about ignoring it. I had fallen asleep on the chair, getting a light tan in the process. But...something in the tone, the seriousness, was off putting. I grabbed my warm soda and hurried out.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:39 pm

Maxwell: I hurriedly run over to my car and shove Aro in, covering her with one of the blankets I kept in it for times like these. I drive up to the gates and honk at Rose. "C'mon!"

Myrah: You're like that all the time, I think, but decide not to push it. "Look, there's still plenty of time for you to go if you want," I say as zi pick at my sushi. "Everyone goes at least once."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:42 pm

Rose
I slid into the passenger's seat, adjusting my sun hat, then turning to him with annoyance "I thought you said I was a child?" I growl, my eyes flashing

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:50 pm

Maxwell: "Shut the fuck up," I say easily as I turn up the Rick music. "Just be happy I thought to pick your ass up at all."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:53 pm

Rose
Then I gathered some courage, I was done with taking this crap "Let me out" I growled

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:08 pm

Maxwell: I press my foot down harder on the gas. "What's that? I can't hear you," I say as we speed dangerously down the road.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:10 pm

Rose
"You know...what I said" I gasped out, closing my eyes and grabbing onto the chair. He knew I was terrified of going this fast... "Let me out"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:46 pm

(What is she talking about?)
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:11 pm

(He said he'd never been to the Cirque sober, right?)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:40 pm

(Oh, I thought she meant leave the restaurant! lol)

Stark: I shrugged, "I don't really have time to go and relax at the Cirque. I'm quite busy trying to get the drugs to sell," I rubbed my eyes, sighing, "It's hard being me."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:52 pm

Myrah: ...Do not explode, Myrah. There's a child a few tables down. Keep it in- for the child! "Wow, look at the time!" I say suddenly. "Well, I know how busy you are...doing your drug thing...I'd hate to keep you from another moment of that." I force on a smile even as I feel like tossing my drink in his face. His life is hard? Just because it's harder to get drugs these days? Ugh!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:17 pm

Stark: I blinked a few times, standing up, "W-wait! Why are you leaving so suddenly?" Was it something I said? Does she not like drugs that much? Man, she needs to get over this. Almost everyone does drugs now! Seriously!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next