the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 39 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:50 pm

Jonas
"No" I hissed, running my hand through my hair before darting out the door. I kept an eye on tv screens in shop windows, so I stayed updated. I had to get to the Cirque.

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 39 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:58 pm

So Joyce also finds out about the arm somehow?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:59 pm

Mr. K: "After all, it seems as though I have yet yo' find someone worthy to success me. My own children were much too sheltered, too "good." They lived by a set of rules when in order to survive in this world, the rules must be neglected. And then there are my current successors. Aro and Larry. One a power hungry whore while the other a meak little child. I see now that I was a fool to put my trust in them."

Joyce: I run out to the limo where Lisa sits waiting. She hurrily ushers me in the car and grabs the kit. The driver shuts the radio just as I catch the sound of his voice. He's broadcasting everywhere!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:00 pm

Yep, and he'll find out about her epilepsy...soon.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:04 pm

Alright, that's going to be a fun conversation to >.< oh geez

Jonas
For a second, when he said his children were too sheltered, I couldn't help but remember when he freaked out just because children Myrah's age went over to the apartment when she was a toddler, becuase he thought they'd make her pregnant. And every time he'd scream at Joyce for teaching the kids a bad word. What had happened to that guy? And he had just insulted Larry and Aro, his two biggest fans, on national television? Shaking my head, I doubled my running speed

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:13 pm

Aro:Something in my shatters as the words escape his lips. A power hungry whore. Is that all I am to him? I put my hands to my eyes, not caring who sees me cry now. Is that all I ever was? I just wanted to help but..."I'm so stupid," I whisper.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:15 pm

Jonas
Finally, I make it to the Cirque, busting through the enterence. I spot Aro crying, and I inwardly curse Marshall. "Where's his office?" I ask urgently

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:18 pm

Mathias: "Upstairs," I mutter as I try to help some of the carnies calm down. "But it's locked and he has the key."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:19 pm

Larry: A meak little child?! Anger boiled inside of me. After all these years of supporting and helping Mr. K, I was just a child? Even after I had gone to lengths to keep his kids with somewhere to stay, if they wanted it? Even after I tried to keep a piece of his legacy intact? I smashed the window of the shop I had been looking through to see the TV, and ran off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:19 pm

Jonas
And in another stroke of life's little ironys, I remember how Marshall taught me how to pick a lock in under thirty seconds when we were practically just kids. Running up the stairs, I put my ear to the door, listening first

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:23 pm

Mr. K: "Yes, it seems as though this life is filled with disappointments. But there is hope as well. And I swear to each and everyone of you to clean up the mess I have created. After all," I smirk. "The show must go on." With that, the camera flickers off, returning everyone to their regular broadcasting. Not that it matters much now. I lean back in my chair and prop my feet up on the desk. And now to wait for someone to come crashing through the door.

Aw, Larry is losing his idol and the love of his life. Gosh, he's gonna be a wreck! >.<
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:27 pm

XD wow, I love Mr K's last line

Jonas
I took a paperclip out of my shoe, I always kept one with me just incase, and picked the lock quickly. Taking a deep breath, I tried to calm my heart rate. No backup, unarmed... isn't this what I yelled at Jude for? No time for second thoughts now. Then I pushed the door open.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:27 pm

I can't believe Myrah is going to end up with Stark.
It's.
So.
Unfair.

She.
Completely.
Played.
Larry.

He.
Just.
Might.
Die.

I'm.
Not.
Kidding.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:35 pm

She didn't play him... She thought she liked him. D;
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:36 pm

Which is just as bad.
Yup, Larry will die.
Hm.
But how?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:37 pm

Mr. K: "Ah, Jonas?" I say with a smirk as I swivel the chair around. "I must admit that you were the last person I expected to see. How long has it been exactly since we stood face to face like this? Twelve years?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:40 pm

I thought it was less then twelve... and they never saw each other while Jonas was a rebel?

Jonas
I almost lost my nerve, but instead crossed my arms, giving him an icy glare "Not long enough, Kite." He wasn't the same person anymore, and neither was I. "So you faked your death, again? Why?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Sorry, Ende, his fate is sealed. >.<
His idol has crushed his hopes & dreams, and Myrah is ending up with Stark. He has nothing left.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:45 pm

I'd say that Aro could come in and try to convince him not to...but she's pretty crushed too right now. :/

And I figured that they never met face to face again,

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:46 pm

Who Myrah and Larry would never meet face to face again, Pavie?

And no one could ever replace Myrah, Ende. >.<
We could try, but idk.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:47 pm

Mr.K: I absentmindedly turn in my chair. "Why not? I needed to test my successors as well as my country. Unfortunately, it seems as though neither could love up to my standards."

I miss Marshall now. >.>
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:48 pm

Oh no, I meant Jonas and Kite.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:51 pm

Jonas
"So you crush Larry, Aro, and your kids in a five minute broadcast? Smooth." I growl, my eyes flashing "What happened to you? You used to care about them, about your kids. What happened to the guy that would worry about Joyce teaching them bad words? What happened to my best friend?!"

Dinner time

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next