the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 21 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:07 pm

Jude
Growling, I punch him once in the face, listening to the satisfying sound of his nose crunching. Then I turn around and take Aro's hand "C'mon, we're going back to the cirque. Maybe that will jog your memory" And I probably need to radio Jonas to let him know what's going on

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 21 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:19 pm

Aro: I pull away from the guy, completely unsure who to trust. Who is Aro? The red head's maid stand in front of the door, blocking the way out. I narrow my eyes at the two guys and back up towards the wall. "Can someone tell me what's going on?!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:22 pm

Jude
Gotta jog her memory... "Your name is Aro. You help run the Cirque, and an anti-drug organization called Here Comes the Sun. You have a friend named Larry, and for the most part, you really don't like me." Ohh, smooth. Great way to build trust, but hey, just stating the facts

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:29 pm

Mr. H: "No, your name is Annie, you came up here with us when we graduated from college, you went a little haywire at a party and ran away. You then got into a motorcycle accident with some of your friends and Maxwell came to pick you up. You were made at me the last time we spoke and we argued about you drinking," I say easily. Aro looks back and forth between us, utterly
confused. When I take a step forward, she grabs the poker from te fireplace and waves it at us. "Don't come any closer!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:54 pm

Jude
"You don't remember ANYTHING? The name Aro doesn't ring a bell? Or the cirque? Or Larry? Jude? Not at all?" Surely the memories are still there, buried somewhere deep in her mind "What about you drinking that little vial, and being able to breath fire. And Julia, who can do the same thing but with ice?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:16 pm

Aro: I frown and look down, catching a glimpse of the fireplace. Something flickers in my mind and I frown. "If I did ever do something like that, I would use vodka, not the drug. I'd be old fashioned and use matches and alcohol, which is why I'm better than that pretender. Plus the stuff in the vile would make lollipops taste disgusting... But that's only a guess."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:18 pm

Jude
"But you DO remember how much you love lollipops?!" Well, that was a start, right? Even if that was about all we had at the moment "Alright, do you remember Mr Kite? The man who ran the cirque?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:27 pm

Aro: My eyes widen and I feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. That's why the girl in the mirror looked so familiar before...that was what I looked like when I came to the Cirque. My heart pounds in my chest as images flicker through my mind of a man with a top hat and dreamy blue eyes. "M-Marshall?" I murmur as I hand clamps down over my mouth. The redhead's servant is stronger than she looks and I start kicking and screaming. The redhead gets up and smirks, a cloth to his nose. "Hm, I guess that was a wasted effort, hm?" He flicks his wrists and knives come to his fingers. My eyes widen and I start struggling again before taking the poker and turning it, shoving the pointy end into the maid.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:30 pm

Jude
Er...I could only guess Marshall was Kite's first name. Drawing my dagger, I step between her and Gabe "Welcome back, Aro" I mutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:09 pm

Woot! My sister is taking care of the little kids (who are over at our house) so I'm freeeee

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:05 pm

I have to cook. >.<
Don't know when I'll be back...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:22 pm

Aro: I take the poker out of the girl as the redhead's face gets pale. "I wouldn't say I'm back yet," I mutter. "But I'll tell you this much- I don't use viles. They're for wusses." I pick up the other poker and flip them around like swords. "Is anyone else with you?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:26 pm

Jude
I laugh silently- good 'ol Aro. I was still facing Gabe, my eyes trained on the blades in his hand "Yes, actually, this place is surrounded. If either of us die, Gabe will follow" Okay...obviously, that was a lie. But I was hoping Mr H didn't know that

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:34 pm

Aro: Sensing the brotherly love, I kick open the door and nod at Jude. "Good, because I've got a hankering for some revenge. Make this quick, got it?" I run out and hop off the banister before he can answer.

Mr.H: I look back and forth from Maggie to Jude. "So here we are again," I say. "Brothers and enemies." I go after him without another word, both of us dodging eachother's blows.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:37 pm

Jude
This time I was quicker, my mind sharper. I didn't have to worry about protecting Julia, and my arm had nothing but a scar. "What happened to you, anyway?" I ask, catching him lightly on the hand, but that was all

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:40 pm

Mr.H: I smirk as he grazes my hand. A little better, hm? "What do you mean? I've been this way for as long as I can remember. Even twins are allowed to keep secrets, Jude."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:44 pm

Jude
"No...something changed in you" Then something clicked, a memory "It was that day, while we were watching television, wasn't it? Mr K was on screen..." Where were we at the time? I couldn't remember anything else...

hehehe, remember at the very beginning of the chat, Jude said Mr K looked like he recignized him? Now we actually gave him a reason to XD

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:47 pm

Aha! And now it's all coming back to him. (Ok, I may have stolen that from bomerang.)

Mr. H: " You mean when we had stayed with Mr.K?" I ask. "You could say that. Although his ideals and mine quite differed."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:49 pm

Jude
I stopped fighting, taking two quick steps back "Wait..." Closing my eyes, images came to me. Not rushing in a wave, but in slow bursts. A woman, and two men, an apartment, several other kids... one of the men looked almost like...Jonas?!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:03 pm

Mr.H: "Hm. I guess you really did try to suppress thoseemories. A few months there, and you still considered them strangers. Hm. It be funny were it not so sad."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:06 pm

Jude
I ignored him, but now more of it was coming back, and I tried to block the images out. But it was too late. Names, to. Joyce, Marshall...Jonas? "What was Jonas doing there?" I hissed, more to myself then Gabe

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:13 pm

Mr. H: I frown. Was this guy playing stupid or something? I hand him a newspaper clipping from the inside of the jacket. "He was the original Mr. Henderson. He, Mr. Kite, and this fashion designer named Joyce were all pretty good friends and took us in for a bit."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next