the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 38 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:59 pm

XD yup. That was the point, actually. Hey, what if later Jonas offered her a position in the Rebels?

Jude
"Yes, I'll see you as soon as possible" I promise, hating to see her leave but loving the fact I was going to see her again

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 38 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:00 pm

Why would he do that? She's...not rebel material xP

Julia: I frowned, since I felt like our problems weren't even close to being solved, but left, anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:00 pm

(Oh, I almost forgot about that! I've got some other plans too. Wink)

Joyce: "Don't worry, it won't be that bad. Although that might not be such a bad idea..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:02 pm

Well, she has a lot of talents, right? Using that vial of stuff to blow the ice, and she's pretty brave...

Jonas
I act like I'm ready to grab my radio from my belt, then laugh "Where are we going, exactly?"

Like what, Pavo?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:07 pm

(Hehe. It's a surpise...)

Joyce: "Rickson Avenue," I say with a smile. "You remember that street that had all those stuck up stores I couldn't even hope to afford? Don't think that I was gonna take you to some teenie bopper mall or something. I only shopped there once in my whole life."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:11 pm

Jonas
"I told you I was paying, and I can't even afford the welcome mat outside of these stores" I point out with a sigh "Besides, I just want a couple of shirts, maybe a new pair of jeans, but that's it. Alright?!"

I have to go do the dishes >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:21 pm

Mmk.

Joyce: "Well, I'm damn sure nit taking you to Walmart or something and I found out they shut down my favorite thrift store. So Rickson Avenue it is!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:08 pm

Jonas
Wait, there were still Walmarts open?! I made a quick mental note of that, then sighed "Seriously Joyce, I told you, that stuff is way too expensive"

How should they run into Marshall- er, Mr K.? He doesn't deserve to be called Marshall any more Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:12 pm

(It's all part of my master plan! You'll see in a bit...)

Joyce: "What? Sorry, I don't think I heard you," I say as the limo pulls up. I hop out and pull on his arm. "Now come on! We're losing daylight here!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:13 pm

tralalalala~

The Julia/Jude scene wasn't as dramatic as I had hoped. Mostly because I was sucky at writing responses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:15 pm

Jonas
When she grabs my robotic arm, I remember I still haven't told her about that...er, that's going to be fun. But now isn't the time, I tell myself "Joyce, I'm telling you, I can't afford anything here!" Geez, why is she so strong?

No Spire, that's not true!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:19 pm

Joyce: "Don't worry! I'm good friends with like half of the designers. And don't tell me you're too proud to let me pay for a shirt of two. Chivalry is dead." I throw open the door and the finely suited men smile and walk forward. "Why hello there, miss. Welcome to-" Suddenly his eyes widen and his jaw drops in shock. "M-Mademoiselle Joyce Ryder? The Joyce Ryder?" I smile and gently push his jaw back up. "That's what it says on my birth certificate, minus the 'mademoiselle' part. Mind if you help me find some clothes for my gentleman friend?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:20 pm

No, 'tis true >.<
But there will be other times...probably.
How long does it take to get over a hangover?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:26 pm

How soon until the mega plot thing you have planned?

Jonas
Alright, I knew she had done well in the industry with the limo, but she must be doing better then I had even realized. That's amazing, she had always obviously had a talent. Even though Marshall made a lot of bad desitions and I had spent years fighting his world, he had taken practicly the entire country into the palm of his hand. And Joyce had succeeded beyond belief in her passion... so what had I really done with my life?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:27 pm

Depends on how much you've had to drink, but in his case... maybe a day or so?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:28 pm

But she can see him in less, he'll just feel kinda like crap brb

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:30 pm

Mmmm...NOW!

Joyce: "Ok, let's try this and this, maybe this one... No, that doesn't go with your complaction at all." I force some stuff into Jonas' arms and nod towards the dressing room. "Hurry up and get dressed. I wanna see how-" Suddenly, the clip of a fashion show the store was playing flickers and buzzes out to be replaced with a tall black haired man in a top hat sitting at a desk. My eyes widen and I drop the clothes just as Marshall smiles and looks into the camera. "Hello, America. I hope I am not interrupting something important?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:35 pm

back
Jonas
I sigh as Joyce puts stuff in my arms, thinking of either a nice way to decline or a way to fake an emergency. Then I look up at the Tv screen, and drop everything. Maybe... maybe they were replaying an earlier announcement. That had to be it.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:38 pm

Mr. K: "Wow, it's been a long time since I've had the pleasure of speaking to you all like this, hasn't it? Precisely six months I believe. And my, how things have changed."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:41 pm

Jonas
There goes that lovely theory. Mixed emotions raged across my face, and part of me knew I should go tell the others. Another part told me to go to the Cirque, or wherever he was broadcasting from. But I stood frozen. Maybe it was an impostor? No, that was Marshall, it couldn't be anybody else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:42 pm

Larry: I froze in the middle of the street as I looked over at a TV set in a shop window. Mr. K???

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:48 pm

Joyce ": "Oh god," I whisper as tears come to my eyes. I take a step back and I start to feel that familiar mania coming on me again. It's too much...I need to get out!

Aro: I drop to my knees as I watch the Cirque's tv screen. He was in his office, the one we'd left untouched as a memorial to him. I put my hands over my mouth as tears start to come to my eyes. It's really him! He's alive! I hear Mathias curse as he looks up at the screen, trying to make up every excuse as to why it wouldn't be him. But it is...

Mr. K: "But don't worry, my fellow Americans! I assure you that I will Return thus country back to the way it should be!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next