the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh there's no place like London...

4 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 12 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:58 pm

Edmund: Suddenly I see people running towards the mansion. I frown and hop up just in time to see flames consuming it. My eyes widen and I run towards the building. Noah, the gypsy guy stands up too.

Noah: Something isn't right with this. My eye moves around, sensing a thousand things at once. I turn to Carter and take her hand. "C'mon, we need to help!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 12 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:59 pm

I feel like we should pause because of Ende...

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:04 pm

|| PAUSE
|> PLAY
[] STOP
||>FORWARD
<|| REWIND

hehe.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:04 pm

But we kept going without anonymous...:/
Not saying that she isn't important or anything, but I normally keep going if there's at least three people on...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:12 pm

Oh, well then keep going

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:18 pm

Flames started licking the tree branches, and Dustin jumped down, abandoning his cake. He started to run, but hit something. He looked up. It was Canary. "What're you doing? Get out of here!"

Canary just pushed him along. "Go. Be safe." She had a bucket of water in one hand. Dustin reluctantly obeyed. She set the water beneath the tree and climbed up it swiftly, holding her breath when the smoke swirled around her. She heaved the bucket up, and threw the water through the window. The flames sizzled and subsided somewhat, but the fire had spread too much, and it was still seeping through the ballroom. She hopped back down and ran off to get more water.

Last edited by Jacky K. on Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:22 pm

Carter: I just stare in shock. This was crazy. Wasn't Noah in there? Crap. I see a girl trying to douse it, so I follow her, grabbing buckets of water
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:23 pm

Edmund: I run up to the building coughing and wheezy as someone cries out for help. I rip a piece of my jacket off and tie it around my mouth. I hurriedly throw open the doorand get blasted by a gust of smoke. Holding back coughs, I pull down the fabric and start yelling. "Hey, I'm coming! Just...hold on!" I get down on all fours and start to climb into the mansion.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:27 pm

Carter: "It's not working!" I tell the girl, after nearly twelve runs to the docks for more water. "We need to get people out!"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:31 pm

Canary: she hastily filled her bucket and ran back to the same tree, trying to douse the flames. Then she saw Edmund racing in--he was trying to help someone through the smoke. The fire had crept to the ballroom door. "Hey! Over here!" She called to them, hoping they cold hear through the crackling fire. Hopefully they could make it out the window before the flames prevented it.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:31 pm

The grey man sits back and watches his handy work. People were screaming and crying out for help. As he guessed, some people got out in time. But more than half of the party goers would be trapped...He notices a girl standing next to him after a moment. She's dressed in an elaborate white dress. Her curly white hair was up in a bun and pieces fell into her face. Her arms were bare, something that was taboo, and an ancient looking floral pattern winds it's way up her right arm, disappearing into her gown to return on her collar bone and neck. The design stretched onto the right side of her face, touching her cheekbone and temple. The eye that the design covered was white save for the black outline of an iris. She takes out a fan and starts to fan herself as the gray man takes in the pearl necklace at her neck. "Hm..." she says. "You could've tried harder to get them all."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:37 pm

^ooh, I love it!

Canary: she aided as many people she could out the window, but the tree caught fire again and she couldn't stay any longer. She jumped down and ran to look for a big rock. "Break the windows!" She yelled. "The entrance is blocked, it's their only way out!" She hurled a stone at one window and it shattered.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:45 pm

Is the man talking to LUCY!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:47 pm

I think so!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:50 pm

how creepy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:51 pm

I know, isnt it awesome? XD haha
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:51 pm

Yep, that's her!

Edmund: I finally reach the person, a maid who'd gotten trapped under a bookshelf. "C'mon!" I say as I move it out the way as fast as I can. Suddenly, it gets moved almost instantly. I see the gypsy guy clutching his cane as he leans down to help the maid. "Don't worry about her," he says. "You just find the way out!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:52 pm

Carter: Hurriedly, I usher people out. For the first time since my sixteenth birthday, I wished I had a better dress. All my exposed skin was getting singed, burned.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:54 pm

Ende's back!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:56 pm

Hullo people, I'm afraid I may not be able to participate in the chat due to the amount I've missed...I'm kinda out of it, all of the sudden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:56 pm

Canary: Everyone was out, it looking like...but wait, where was Edmund? She ran to a broken window. "Edmund! Here!"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:56 pm

Aww, but the fact Potter was so excited I was here and apperently watching for my username or something may have changed my mind...

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:57 pm

Actually I refreshed the home page to check for new posts and saw you posted something so... XD but it's nice to have you back. lol
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:58 pm

(Nah, you're fine, all that's happened is a fire. Join in!)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:58 pm

Whoa, people thought about PAUSING for me?! Dude...whoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next