the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh there's no place like London...

4 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 11 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:17 pm

Dustin: He watched the cake. "Oh, for the love of--fine! I was just having some fun, that's all, wasn't hurting anyone." He tried to snatch the cake.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 11 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:20 pm

Time to spice things up.

Lucy: Suddenly my heart starts to hurt. I drop the glass I'm holding as I start to clutch my chest. My brother Peter and his wide look at me, knowing but not caring. I grind my teeth and try to get out of the crowd, away from all of this. "Lucy," whisper the shadows as I push and pull through the crowd. "Luuuccccyyyy."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:21 pm

Nellie
I came back, and removed the top of the crate with a grin. Then I tossed it into the water, and jumped in. My own boat "Who wants to come?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:21 pm

Canary: What was she doing? She didn't really want to leave. Maybe she could slip back in. But then, how to explain why she left? Oh, bother. She just stood there and toyed with the locket.

Last edited by Jacky K. on Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:21 pm

Alice: I blushed, not because of the company, but because of the embarrassment I imagined if I introduced him to Violet. Still, I nodded "She's my twin, actually, though she has red hair. If you really want to then perhaps I can arrange and introduction."

Violet: I giggled and slipped it out of reach again, now waving it back and forth, like a hypnotic pocketwatch. "Where is your family? Did you bring any friends with you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:24 pm

Dustin: realising that he wouldn't be getting the cake of his own efforts, he leaned against the tree trunk and held out his hand. "If I tell you will you give it to me?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:24 pm

Simon
"No, the present company is more than enough" I smile, my eyes shimmering, thinking again how beautiful she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:26 pm

A young man with light grey hair sits outside of a pub smoking, his dark green eyes roaming the streets. In front of him is a body, torn apart and yet still breathing. He props his feet up on the body and looks down at his watch. Ten minutes until midnight. Time to get things started. He cracks his hands and stands up, rolling his neck. Spiting out his cigar, he stomps it out beneath his heel and takes out his lighter.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:28 pm

I really don't like my charries >.< except Nellie, but she's ignored. I really can't wait to get back to Mr K

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:28 pm

Violet: "I don't make promises, but there is a possibility of that, yes," I nodded.

Alice: "Aren't you the charmer?" I laughed lightly, the laugh that mother called 'tinkling glass'. The dance ended and I curtsied. "That was wonderful, thank you for the waltz Sir Simon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:29 pm

Simon
I loved the sound of her laugh, and vowed I would make her laugh again, at some point. "No, thank you, Lady Alice."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:30 pm

Lucy: I push past Alice and Simin, unable to offer an apology as my heart continues to constrict. I run out of the building and into the woods, the shadows nipping at my heels.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:30 pm

Disregard Razz

Last edited by Jacky K. on Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:31 pm

Dustin: he tipped his hat up a bit so he could see better and held out his hand again, cocking an eyebrow.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:33 pm

Edmund: I look up at the guy with the funny sounding voice. That "boat" definately won't last long...but it does look like fun. "Ok," I say as I stand up. "I'm in."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:36 pm

Alice: "What odd behavior, not lady like at all," I commented to Simon after Lucy had ran by. I always liked to make myself look better in comparison to the other girls. I brushed off my skirts, since Lucy had roused a bit of dust when she had ran through.

Violet: "No, information first," I said firmly with a nod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:38 pm

Dustin: he smirked impatiently. "I'm here alone, gimme the cake." He leaned closer to the window to grab it.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:40 pm

Violet: "Very well," I rolled my eyes and handed it to him, then grabbed another from the table as I mulled over another question. "Where do you live? The poor part of town? In a box?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:41 pm

The gray haired man watches as Lucy runs out of the obnoxiouslt large house. I bottle of whiskey in hand, he takes a large gulp before moving to tie his scarf around his mouth and shoving a rag into the bottle. He lights the tip of fire before rearing back and tossing it through the window, watching as the fire catches.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:42 pm

I have to go...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:47 pm

Aw bye Ende Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:48 pm

Byye. :C

Just as the mansion caught on fire too...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:48 pm

so should we just pause or...?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:55 pm

Dustin: he yelped as something crashed through the window right next to him. "FIRE!"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:57 pm

Carter: I look up towards the mansion and clench my teeth, seeing bright orange flames begin licking the walls. Glad I wasn't invited.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next