the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh there's no place like London...

4 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 40 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:10 pm

Ya Razz slow day! Everyones all busy playing with their new gadjets and gizmos and whatnot. Maybe theyll get on later in the afternoon.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 40 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:11 pm

Are you on your new laptop? I am hehehehe
And everyone will probably be on late. That's when our group seems to get on. You know, Pavie, Ende, you, me, sometimes Music (who always changes their screen name).

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:14 pm

Well, yes and no XD I'm at my grandmas house and I don't have internet on my laptop there, but I'm still dinking around with it. I'm on my grandmas computer for inkpop and my laptops in my lap at the same time. Haha.

Yup Very Happy I'm excited for whenever they decide to get on. This chat rocks.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:15 pm

Lolz, I'm at my grandparents', but they're pretty...er, "hip" you could say, so they have wifi and laptops and all that jazz.

I know, right? I mean, I guess just OUR characters could go to the next day, but meh...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:17 pm

On! And I have books and clothes, and the like. No gizmos and stuff...maybe that's why I've been on here most of the day XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:19 pm

Haha. Hi Ende! Merry xmas!

Grr, I want to chat. But I don't know, I wouldn't want to leave the others in the dust.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:20 pm

Yeah, probably, lol. My "gizmo" is the laptop, so that explains why I'd be on here. I also got a video game, but I don't have my DS so I can't play :/
And YES, I do have a DS, heehee...I don't play babyish games though...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:21 pm

Haha. My lil brother has a DS, and I'm too cheep to buy one but they seem really cool. I "borrow" it when I go on car trips XD Haha.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:22 pm

Oh, and I got an epic defuser that smells like gingerbread!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:23 pm

:o That's amazing!

I got PS3 move, along with the laptop XD But it's not really mine, i have to share with my brothers Razz It still rocks though!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:24 pm

Cool!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:25 pm

Yup Smile

C'mon, Pavo, you can do it...just go to your computer, sit down and log into the chats....
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:26 pm

I really wanted this hair straightener that straightens hair after just one run through, but I didn't get it. It also curls hair quickly & easily (I tried it at the mall) and the curls stays until you wash it. My hair NEVER curls, so that was a magical moment for me *starry eyed*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:27 pm

XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:28 pm

Awesome! I need something like that...I have naturally really tight curls, and sometimes I hate them and want them to be loose and gorgeous but to do that I would have to straighten AND curl. So I'm looking for a magical straightener that will let me do both at once.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:30 pm

It's called the Herstyler. But it's reallllllly exspensive.

-------

http://thecharacterchatrevo.niceboards.org/viewtopic.forum?t=203

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40