the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh there's no place like London...

4 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 25 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:35 pm

Canary: She made a face? She blushed. "Oh, nothing," she said with a smile.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 25 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:38 pm

Edmund: I blink and roll over on my back. "Then again, I don't know if I could stand traveling with a bunch of girls for awhile. I think I'd go insane from all the blushing and strangeness. We need a boy..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:41 pm

Canary: she laughed. "Who would that be?" The only boys she could think of were Dustin and Damian...and Noah. But she didn't think Noah would go wander very far from the caravan.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:48 pm

Edmund: I blink and wrinkle my nose in thought before finally giving up. "Most of the people I know are either evil, want to beat me up, or just can't do it. But maybe we can pick up some more in the way to India."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:55 pm

Canary: she held back a giggle when he wrinkled his nose. His expression was just hilarious. But she managed to keep a somewhat serious face on and nodded. "Sounds like a plan," she said, and then heard the door open and close again. "Oh, darn it. I'll be right back," she said, and dissapeared out the door again.

(Time to spice things up. Let's see...who should be in the shop? Any ideas?)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:59 pm

(I've got the perfect idea!)

A tall, muscular man with shaggy black hair and a mustache walks into the store swinging his cane around. "Ah, hullo child!" he says brightly as the girl walks downstairs. "I saw this rather fantastic looking shop and thought I'd have a look see. Mind if I look around to see what various wares you have for me?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:02 pm

(Yay! *waits in anticipation*)

Canary: She flashed a smile. He seemed very charismatic. "Go right ahead, Sir," she said, and waited patiently.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:14 pm

The man walks around, moving his monocle to inspect things. "And you may call me Gerald Fitzgerald dear, of the Westminister Fitzgeralds. Now may I ask you- do you plan on going on any adventurous adventures today? Because if I were you, I would go on an adventurous adventure any day but today. But only if I were you and not infact myself."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:21 pm

Canary: she cocked an eyebrow but continued to smile. What was he getting at? "Well, I don't normally plan adventure; it just hits me."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:27 pm

Fitzgerald: "Ah, well you seem like a good little girl, surely a nice person who would know the appropriate times to be out fraternizing with the public. But if I were to go on an adventurous adventure at a time where innocent girls such as yourself should be sleeping, why, I'd make sure to carry something important to me. But as I said before, that is only if I were you and not myself. Now how much is that over there? And that there? And those up there?"

(You can just make the items up.)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:54 pm

(sorry, my lil bro stole the computer for a while Razz)

Canary: "Well..." she moved over to the first object. A gold pocketwatch. "This would be fifty shillings. And that chain would be twenty. And..." she followed the man's pointing finger. A knive collection. "That would be sixty shillings." She looked at him curiously. What an intriguing character, and a very eager shopper as well.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:15 pm

Fitzgerald: "Ah, yes!" I say. "I shall take them all, please. Mrs. Fiztgerald would certainly enjoy the knives. She can't throw dull ones."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:19 pm

Canary: 130 shillings in one store? She whistled a little at the hefty earnings, even if that last comment bothered her a bit..."Thank you, sir, shall I wrap them for you?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:24 pm

Fitzgerald: "Ah, yes, please do!" He looks up to see shadows moving about upstairs before lowering his gaze back to the girl. "Although I would appreciate it if you hurried.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:26 pm

Canary: she quickly took the objects and started wrapping them. "Why the hurry, if I might ask?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:37 pm

I am here@!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:38 pm

Yesh, you are!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:38 pm

Wooh!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:38 pm

Wait..

*checks to see if really here*

YES! I really am!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:43 pm

haha
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:44 pm

so.... has anything happened that would effect my charrie or...?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:46 pm

:/ not that I can think of
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:47 pm

*sigh*
No one gives the prostitute a second thought, I see....

XD jk
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:32 pm

bump?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:33 pm

Gerald: "Ah, no reason in particular. It's just that if you add up the number of seconds in each of the moments you spend wrapping things, you may find that you've wasted a good amount of your life on nothing."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next