the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh there's no place like London...

4 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 30 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:19 pm

Ende: Alice and Simon?

Back to top Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 30 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:20 pm

Dustin: he peeked out from the alleyway, then snapped back. "Nothin'. She just doesn't like me much." He held up the cakes. Good, this time they didn't get smooshed.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:23 pm

Repost?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:31 pm

Violet snatched the cakes back swiftly with a grin and held them out of Dustin's reach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:33 pm

Dustin: he blinked when the cakes suddenly dissapeared from his hand. Then he blew a hair out of his face and crossed his arms. "What do you want?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:37 pm

"Nothing, I'm just bored," Violet sighed, but didn't lower the cakes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:41 pm

Dustin: he smirked. "I'm not a dog, y' know. I'm not gonna beg." He watched her wave a cake back and forth.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:43 pm

"I don't see why they can't let us get along, even if they don't," Alice sighed and leaned against a post on the dock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:45 pm

Simon
"Well," I began with a small smile, my eyes glinting mischievously "who says we can't, Lady Alice?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:48 pm

Gah, I miss the Jude/Julia thing, but Jude's doing a rebel thing right now :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:49 pm

"You don't mean?" Alice's expression matched Simon and she took a step toward him, cocking her head to the side, then whispered "In secret?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:49 pm

Yeah, he'll probably end up ditching Julia for the rebels...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:51 pm

NO WAY, trust me, he would NEVER do that : O

Simon
I took a step closer still, until we were inches apart "Perhaps I do"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:53 pm

hopefully :/

"We wouldn't tell anyone, it would be our little secret," Alice whispered, her eyes twinkling. Secrets were thrilling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:55 pm

Ooooooh *tsk tsk*
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:57 pm

trust me, he would leave the Rebels before he did that. He cares a lot more about her than he lets on

Simon
"I like secrets" I whispered, tucking a lock of her hair back behind her ear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:00 pm

Aw, that's cute of Jude. Quit talking about them!!! You're making me miss them Sad

Alice knew how to play with boys' feelings, so she smiled conspiratorially but didn't make any move towards him. Instead, she leaned so close that he probably thought she was about to kiss him, but just whispered "We will meet again. Same time and place, tomorrow." Then walked away, melting into the shadows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:03 pm

Alright, after this last question: Jude would leave them, but would Julia MAKE him?!

Simon
I watched her leave, breathing her name as she slipped away. Who knows how I really felt? I had toyed with many girls before...but this was a challenge. Inviting, forbidden. But how did I feel about Alice? Shrugging, I walked away the opposite direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:08 pm

No, she's too nice to do that xP
And it's okay if we keep talking about them but it's making me sad :'(

Alice slipped back up the wall and through her bedroom window, glad that Violet was asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:14 pm

We need to do something with them!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:16 pm

With which 'them'?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:20 pm

I was referring to Jude and Julia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:22 pm

'Kay.
But you said Jude was on rebel business *sigh*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:23 pm

I know :/ to save Aro

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:25 pm

:/ I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Carry on! Smile
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next