the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice!

3 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Young Justice! - Page 21 Empty Re: Young Justice!

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:14 pm

Arrowette crosses her arms. When the girl leads Canary away. she frown at them. "Dont mention the necklaces..."
Robin frowns as well and nods knowingly.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:17 pm

Canary: I look over my shoulder. "Well? Are you guys just gonna stand there lookin' pretty?"

Beast Boy: I shiver as the kid turns to us and frowns. "Y-yea, we're coming!" I say hurriedly. "No need to staple anything on our necks or anything...hehe."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:18 pm

Spades
I follow Canary, my mind racing. Tracking devices? Mind control? Power suppressants?

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:20 pm

Robin noticed Spades' distracted look. "Hey, don't worry so much. It's just for the kids here."
Arrowette flicked BB. "Don't even joke about it. Its serious here..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:24 pm

Beast Boy: "Ow!" I say and Athene shushes me. We were being down a labyrinth of hallways, all of thebstrange and filled with pictures. But children were nowhere to be found. "Listen up," says Canary. "I want you all in your best behavior. In case you hadn't noticed, this isn't a normal orphanage, but Ike ran by the government. Mother, or Maurice Magdelena is their fathful dog. Everyone here has powers or some strange skill that the government has decided to control."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:26 pm

Arrowette and Robin both looked elsewhere at the explanation.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:27 pm

Spades
So much for being the good guys, these children looked like prisoners. Sometimes the line between good and evil got more blurred then most imagined. I had a strange urge to liberate the children. "Then why are we here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:31 pm

Canary: "Like I said. We need to ask mother a few questions." The child knocks on a door and when a slow "Come in" sounds, it swings open on it's own. A woman in her early thirties is leaning on her desk, wearing strange flowly clothing and smoking from a pipe. The whole room smells on incense. "Ah, Black Canary," says Mother. "What is it you wish to ask of me?" "We want to know if you've seen a couple of kids, maybe telepathic ones. Spade, can you describe them again?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:39 pm

Spades
My mind raced; if I gave them up to the orphinage, would I still have a chance to kill them? Yes, if the orphinage helped, I could still get to them first. I told the 'Mother' exactly what I had said earlier

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:47 pm

Canary: Mother typed out some things on the computer before turning it towards us. Two children were there in mugshot like pictures, both of them staring blankly into the camera. "Is this them?" I ask. "Who are they?" Mother frowns and turns in her chair. "That's what I want to know. They have no records, their ages had to be determined by the doctor, and they changed their name everyday."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Spades
"Where do they live?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:53 pm

Mother: "If we knew that, do you think we'd even be having this conversation? They loved here up to three months ago, the boy and his sister being found nearly eleven years ago. But unbeknownst to us, the collars never worked on them. They'd been able to manipulate everyone up until their escape. And even then, all they had to do was walk through the doors."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:57 pm

Spades
I clenched my jaw; even though it was probably for his own personal reasons, the Joker never tried to limit what I did. This was just cruel. This was a prison. Just because these kids were special, because they could do things other people couldn't, they were locked up?! "I think I've seen enough here, I'll be out by the car" I growl, leaving before anybody could protest

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:00 pm

Beast Boy: "Spades, wait!" I call, following her out the door. When we make it back out to the car, I lean on the hood. "Look, I know that wasn't the easiest thing to have to handle..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:04 pm

Spades
"So you know it's wrong, in fact everybody seems to know it's wrong... why hasn't anybody done anything?" Then I realized I sounded like a self-righteous hero or something, Beast Boy's never seen me do that... I've never even see me do that. Sighing, I crossed my arms "You guys are supposed to be the good guys. So why aren't you doing good?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:05 pm

Robin pauses. "Excuse us, Mother..." He starts to go out as well.

Arrowette watches as they leave awkwardly. "Do you know how we might combat their powers?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:10 pm

Beast Boy: I sigh and look up at the building. "We do do good," I say after a moment. "We've done a lot, probably more than we know. But sometimes, there's only so much good you can do before someone tells you you're wrong. It's government operated. At any moment, they could undo everything we've worked for and turn our friends against us."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:12 pm

Mother: I sigh. "If only we knew a real answer to that. But so far all we've been able to come up with is that the boy is extremely fond of the girl. There have been multiple occasions where he's almost killed another person for doing something to her. But people for one reason or another are drawn to making the child upset."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:14 pm

Spades
"So the government is what's keeping these kids in there?! That's..." I was dumbstruck. Great, so the Joker was right after all? Pacing, I ran my hand through my hair. I made a decision, and I was going to stick with it. Queenie and her brother could wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:18 pm

Robin came out and listened to the last thing Spades had to say, watching her pace. "Spades, calm down a moment, please..." He frowned. "Yeah, it's bad, but there's nothing we can do about it. And on the positive side, the kids here are under trustworthy mentors. They learn their powers and gain control of them and it is easier when they're around others like themselves..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:22 pm

Spades
"They can't even use their powers Robin, what are you talking about?! Just because you're born a certain way, just because you're special..." I didn't want anybody to know this was hitting a little close to home for me, so I turned away quickly "Fine. If you're content to let these kids rot in this hell hole, fine. You're the heros, so what you say goes, right?" Then I climb back in the car, closing my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:27 pm

He sighed and opened the door, but didn't get in. He leaned against the side of the car. "We aren't, but we can't look after all of them. The League tries, like with Cissie and I, but we just don't have the capabilities..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:30 pm

Spades
Even if I couldn't save them all, even if I couldn't save most of them... maybe if I could just get two. Just two. "So do these kids not have parents, or are they taken out of their homes?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:32 pm

Beast Boy: I grimace. Should I tell her? "Most of their parents are paid off or dealt with."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:34 pm

Spades
That's it. Even if I wanted to change my mind, it's made up. I would get two children, and work on the rest eventually. I would pick them out carefully, and lie about where I found them, maybe they could become heros. Now, just how to get them out... I kept a perfect poker face while I thought, tuning BB and Robin out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next