the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice!

3 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Young Justice! - Page 23 Empty Re: Young Justice!

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:45 pm

Queenie: I blink. "I fear for my life." Suddenly the girl floes into the building. When I look up, Jack is standing over me with his leg halfway through the air and his hand on his ribs. "Get your hands off of her!" he yells.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:47 pm

Arrowette places a well aimed arrow between the two of them, which starts to spew knock out gas as it hits the ground.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:51 pm

Spades
I chuckled humorlessly; I had expected that much "Foolish boy" I murmured, "she's manipulating you so well. You asked for a killer more dangerous then a silent one? One you trust completely" Then I grab a bomb out of my pocket, hurtling it over to where Queenie and Jack were standing. It was just a flash bomb; all it would do was blind them. Between Arrowette's arrow and that, Jack was distracted enough so that I could use my power to free myself, and I dropped to the ground

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:55 pm

Jack: I grab Queenie and put my jacket to her mouth. "Don't breath too much," I say as I put her on my back. I don't know what this stuff is, but nothing good can come from it. I nearly drop her when the flash bomb hits. Damn it, I need to get her out!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:57 pm

Spades
I closed my eyes as the bomb hit, so my eyesight wasn't affected. Holding my breath, I ran into the cloud of smoke. It stung my eyes, but I found Jack and Queenie, tackling them to the ground. I pinned Queenie's arm behind her back, keeping Jack down with my foot "One move and the girl dies"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:01 pm

Queenie: Damn it, Jack is always so weak whenever ge starts to worry about me. Especially with as long as it's taking for his rubs to heal. Such an annoyance. Whatever happened to having fun? I put my hands together and a scepter starts to form as I pull them apart. I grab it and flip it around before swinging it into the gorl's knee like a baseball bat.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:04 pm

Spades
My pain tolerance was unnaturally high... but dangit, that hurt. I fell to one knee, the other one broken, keeping a hold of Queenie. I hissed out a curse, squeezing my eyes shut

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Queenie: "That's right," I murmur. "Bow to your queen." I'm about to crack it over her skull when I feel a hand grab mine. "Stop!" says Jack. I turn to him and raise an eyebrow, my eyes starting to widen. "You're getting on my nerves!" I scream. I swing the scepter his but he puts an arm up to block it. He stays down on his knees though, just like a good servant should. "This is stupid," he says suddenly, emotionlessly. "Why should you waste your time on them? They're beneath you. Let's go home."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:14 pm

Spades
"I was really hoping for something more elaborate then this" I mutter, reaching for a knife in my belt, selecting the smallest one. I stabbed her in the base of the neck, a clean, untraceable kill. Nobody would know, the smoke was too thick. Now the only question is: did it kill her. I began to get lightheaded from no oxigen

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:18 pm

"Spades, get out of there," Arrowette calls.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:21 pm

Spades
Well, if I killed her, her brother would come after me so I would get another shot at him. If not, then there was nothing I could do anyway. I limped out of the smoke, then collapsed. My knee was too much, and with the no oxygin... "I'm fine... my knee"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:22 pm

Queenie: I hiss in pain as the knife hits my neck. I move my arm to strike her again when I feel Jack pull out the knife. "See? Beneath you. The only real hit she could get, and that was only because she caught you off guard." I listen to his words for a moment and then snap my fingers. The scepter disappears and I start to get onto his back. "I'm bored," I yawn. "I'm ready to leave now." Jack starts to leave but stops when he sees the girl move a bit. His sword is at her face in an instant, slowly tracing her cheek. "Don't bother," he murmurs. "We're done here." He leaves a tiny cut on her cheek before touching a wall and taking us to the white place.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:25 pm

Spades
I cursed after he left, my cheek bleeding profusely. Not worth it, hm? It would be interesting to see how this unfolds. I began planning his death, long and sweet. The girl didn't matter anyway, it was the boy I wanted to feel die. Then I blacked out

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:27 pm

Robin runs forward and knelt beside her. "Damn..." he looks up but the two had gone. He sighed a bloody knife on the pavement. He picks her up. "We're going back to Mount Justice."
Arrowette comes and joins them. "You alright, BB?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:29 pm

Beast Boy: I nod. I was a little shaken up, bit that was nothing compared to Spades. "Is she gonna be alright?" I ask.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:37 pm

"We'll see..." He gets in the car again, and Arrowette follows quickly.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:41 pm

Jack: Queenie safe on the bus after mind hopping through several people, I go back to Bess' mind and gesture towards a wall. Instantly a bookshelf as long as the eye could see emerges, stuffed to the brim with white books. When I notice her on the floor, I shrug it off and start flipping throug books. I figured she'd be unconcious. "Its about time you showed up," I say after a moment.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:46 pm

Spades
I stand up, realizing with a shock my knee was fine. In a dream, then? Blinking against the bright white light, I glare at Jack "Oh really, Jack?" I found I could access basic information from him, also. A door once opened can be accessed from both sides

(doctor who reference)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:51 pm

YES!

The car drives up and parks. Robin is out with Spades. "Arrowette..."
"Say no more." She's already off. He goes to the infirmary and puts Spades on the bed there. He frowns and can't stop the image of the knife coming again. He sighed. He had to tell batman sometime...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:51 pm

(Never watched it.)

Jack: "Hm. Never had my mind pryed open before. Well, if you're looking in there, I hope you realize something." I move to sit down and a chair materializes under me. "No matter what peers you have or how insane you become, I ultimately run this place." I pull out another book and start to flip through it. "Oh. The toddler years. I've already read through that, wasn't a very interesting read." I toss it over my shoulder and it's instantly back on the shelf. "Now then, what to read next?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:55 pm

Spades
"You're reading through my life" It wasn't a question, I even kept the shock from my voice. "And yes, I do know that. You're the puppetmaster, the string puller... but I'm no ordinary puppet" I go to the bookshelf, tempted to read a chapter of my life or two, but instead I take a peice of paper that was sticking out from between two books "An ace of spades, my lucky card" I chuckle, "the one missing from my collection, actually. Why would it be here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:56 pm

xD hmm....reminding me of Soul Eater.........................
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:57 pm

?

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:01 am

the most awesomest show in the world....besides bleach....
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:02 am

(Whatever happened to that anyway?)

Jack: I shrug as I pick up another book, her eleventh birthday. "Most people would find their marbles in here or their lost childhood. I suppose it would make sense that you should find that. Although the spade is boring anyway."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next