the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

broken hearts

2 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

broken hearts - Page 35 Empty Re: broken hearts

Post by fallen rose Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:39 pm

lilly: i heard my name being call and i turn around to see my sister scarlet

sterling: i look up see scarlet great she was worst and smarter then lilly but scarlet pull lilly off me scarlet had same hair color as rose but in a bit deep shade and black eyes and her body was just like lillys

scarlet:" sterling you still look sexy and hot even if you change hair and blue eyes look so good on you "

sterling: i got up and grab shannon's hand " lilly and scarlet this is my girlfriend shannon "

scarlet:" this way guys mom is waiting inside " i said as i drag lilly away from sterling
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:43 pm

Shannon: I was still feeling a little protective, and gave Sterling a look that read, 'Wow...okay.'.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:45 pm

sterling:" sorry i should have warn you about them " i whisper in her ear as we slowly follow scarlet and lilly in their house
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:48 pm

Shannon: "Yeah...maybe you should've sooner, because I was ready to hurt one of them." I whispered back, but with a slight humorous tone.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:52 pm

sterling: then we walkin the living room where victoria scarlet and lilly mother was waiting

victoria:" sterling sweety sit down with your girlfriend have some tea " i said i wasn't so happy that sterling brought his girlfriend here by i pretend to be happy

scarlet: i sit down the a different couch with lilly drinking my tea and i smiled at sterling while giving him seducting look with my black eyes
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:58 pm

Shannon: I could easily tell I wasn't exactly welcome, and I was internally pissed off by the seductive look Scarlet was giving Sterling as I sat down next to him.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:02 pm

victoria:" have some tea i just made it "

sterling:" where rose victoria"

lilly:" you just came here for rose not to see us " i said a bit pissed off my cousin alway get sterling attention

scarlet:" she will be down soon my angel" i said as i pour some tea for him and his girlfriend

lilly: i was getting a bit more pissed of by scarlet because she call him her angel when clearly sterling my prince charming
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:07 pm

Shannon: I noticed the silent tension between the sisters, and prefered to ignore it, and their seemingly constant advances on Sterliing. I didn't trust them at all, and I wondered what exactly was in that tea, so I was hesitant to drink it, pretending I was waiting until it cooled down a bit.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:11 pm

sterling: i want victoria eyes off me so i drink the tea and nothing happen

lilly: i look over my shoulder " rose see you finally wake up from your beauty nap "

scarlet:" told lilly she would look hot after we finish with her " i said rose wasn't a little girl anymore after me and lilly did that spell on rose she became smoking hot 16 year old

sterling: i almost drop my tea when i saw rose i could believe what i was seeing
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:16 pm

Shannon: I was surprised because of Rose's appearance, and slightly pissed off, and hurt because of Sterliing's reaction. Was he just surprised like me? Or...something else?
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:21 pm

Rose:" sterling please tell me you didn't the tea " I said a bit worry

Sterling: I nod I realized there was something in the tea and I pass out

Lilly: I grab rose while and mom grab the girlfriend and we tossed them and locked put

Scarlet: I when to my angel and with magic I took him to my room

(g2g)
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:27 pm

Shannon: I had the urge to scream with all of my might, to let out my frustration. 'Now that Scarlet b***h has my Sterling, and I'm freaking stuck here!' I yelled in my mind. (Okay.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:03 pm

Scarlet: I chain up my angel to my bed so he could run away like last time

Rose: I was scared of Shannon and I wasn't sure what to do to help her
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:06 pm

(Last time? o.o...one question, what happened to Rose & Shannon exactly?)
Shannon: I put my head in my hands, trying my best to control my aggression.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:13 pm

(they pretty much got throw out of the house )

Sterling: I woke up chained to the bed and I saw scarlet oh shit not this again

Rose:" Shannon theres is a way to get him back" I said scaryly
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:18 pm

Shannon: I looked at Rose, and immediately softened my expression. "Sorry if I scared you..." I apologized softly before asking, "Well, how can we?". Like they were going to open the front door, and invite us back in.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:39 pm

Rose:" this way there a window that they alway forget to lock" I said as I lead the way

Scarlet: I got on top of my angel " it's okay my angel I know how you like it" I whisper to him who look freaked out
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:41 pm

Shannon: I hurriedly followed behind Rose, and could only imagine what was happening to Sterling,
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:49 pm

Scarlet: I started for sterling pants after I already took off my shirt and bra and as I kiss sterling chest

Rose: I open window that I alway sneak in

Sterling: I bit my lips and close my eyes as scarlet kiss my chest I hate this I just want to be with shannon
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:55 pm

Shannon: I motioned Rose to go first, since I had no clue what the layout of the house was.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:03 pm

Sterling:" stop scarlet" I said over and over as I try fight her

Scarlet:" no my angel you like this I promise" I said as i lean in to kiss his perfect lips and pressed my chest against his i just smile he thinks he can fight me he is in my chains my magic chains

Rose: I heard scarlet and sterling talk as we got closer to scarlets room

Scarlet: when I got closer enough to his face I kiss him hard and full out I ran my hands in his hair
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:08 pm

Shannon: I was so nervous about what I might see, I couldn't even place my hand on the door handle. I leaned against the door quietly, and decided to listen instead until I figured I had the perfect opportunity.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:11 pm

rose:" we go in there now unless you want sterling be share with scarlet because she will do it with him against his will "

scarlet: i was so focus on my angel that i didn't hear anything from outside of my room and i kiss him more hard and deeper as i pull his pants down inch by inch

sterling: i wanted to yell but i couldn't scarlet pretty much shove her tongue my thoart
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:19 pm

Shannon: I jerked the door handle, and pushed the door open to find Scarlet on top of my chained-up Sterling. Immediately my nervousness turned to hate, and before Scarlet could see me, I successfully pulled her off of him, and had the nerve to deck her hard, but I didn't, and went to help Sterling.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:22 pm

scarlet:" you can't take those chains off my angel girl they are magic my magic they only come off for me and i won't take them off until i have my way with him " i said pissed off

sterling:" shannon be careful" i said i couldn't help shannon with scarlet until i was unchained
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next