the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Hearts Deviation

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Broken Hearts Deviation Empty Broken Hearts Deviation

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:54 pm

Both fallen rose and I figured this chat had more possibilities, so here we go!

~The Bios~ (Just because)
fallen rose's charries
Name: vage sin
Species: sin eater
Title: skinless
Personality: is a loner most of time and can stay her ground in fight when it comes to it
Looks: during the day she look human and day she look more like a fairies
Day:
http://josecoutourmusic.webs.com/GothicFairies6.jpg
Night:
http://www.timeofthefaeries.com/totfnewsite/vamp_vampires.html ( its the second one on the top row)
Bio: she never care about system she as she grew up in the hearts and she always knew the system was bunch of liars so it will come crashing down but strangely she is friends with the endless

Name: sterling blood
Species: angel
Title: endless
Personality: seem cold but actually friendly specially to his friend vage
Looks: look emo teen during day and night looks like a gothic angel also he has sliver eyes
Day without wings and night with wings:
http://s.myniceprofile.com/myspacepic/296/29693.jpg
Bio: he is the youngest endless that ever been in the big city.
(Rose and Thorn belong in here too, of course, but I couldn't find their bios.)

My charries
Name: Shannon Ironheart
Species: Neucromancer
Title: Friendless
Personality: Usually is cut off/in her "Iron Maiden" mode, but once you get past that, she's a pretty good person. Very intelligent.
Looks: Shoulder-length curly red hair, deep ocean blue eyes. 5' 6" Curvy, but doesn't flant what she has unless she'll get information out of it all. (Couldn't find her picture for some reason, so I had to go with the description I had.)
Bio: Was betrayed by her friends and family, so she's mostly by herself.
(Kyle's in here, *although he's dead at this point, I believe*, and Blake who I don't have a bio for.)

And this is where we're starting from~

Sterling: I wrap my arms around Shannon again, “Then I will protect you from his brother too.”

Shannon: I just couldn't let Sterling do that for me again. I had to leave, for a little while. But not now. "All right." I lied, and I couldn't even force a smile, or look him in the eye.

Sterling: I pull her face to look at me, "Repeat that but say it to my face, Shannon.”

Shannon: I gazed into his eyes, and found that I couldn't. I shook my head slightly, and tried to form some words in my mouth, but I just couldn't.

Sterling: “I won't lose you, Shannon”

Shannon: I pursed my lips, "I can't let you do that for me again without feeling guilty for some reason."

Sterling: “Shannon, I love you. I want to protect my girlfriend.”

Shannon: "I love you too, Sterling." I said honestly, still contemplating about leaving.

Sterling: “Promise me something, Shannon."

Shannon: I mentally winced, "Yes?"

Sterling: “If you still on planning to leave, tell me before you leave, not sneak away while I’m busy or sleeping."

Shannon: I felt like such an idiot. I cussed myself out in my mind. I sighed softly, "I promise, Sterling."

Sterling: “Thank you, Shannon. I will freak out if you sneak away." I said as I pull her closer to me.

Shannon: "I won't." I assured him truthfully. Saying 'You're welcome' wouldn't seem right.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Broken Hearts Deviation Empty Re: Broken Hearts Deviation

Post by fallen rose Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Sterling;" okay and I love you shannon" I said as I continue to hold her close to me
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:22 pm

Shannon: "I love you too, Sterling." I replied, meanwhile I was thinking that was exactly the reason I had to leave. Maybe not now, but soon. I loved him too much to risk him, or anyone, getting hurt.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:14 pm

Sterling: I smiled at her before I kiss her sweetly for moment then I start running my hand through her hair as I stared at her.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:21 pm

Shannon: I managed a smile as I looked into his eyes and asked softly, innocently, "What?" It seemed to me he was thinking about something.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:25 pm

Sterling:" your so beautiful Shannon. I wonder when I did get so lucky to get you Shannon" I told before I kiss her forehead softly.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Shannon: I smiled genuinely and as he pulled away, I kissed his cheek. "Sometimes I ask myself that too." I admitted before continuing, "And I'm not too sure what the answer is yet, but I'm happy either way because we have each other."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:00 pm

Sterling" i'm happy too Shannon and so what should to do now?" I ask her curiously because I knew we can't stay in my room forever
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:07 pm

Shannon: I shrugged slightly, grabbed his hand, and led him out of the room, figuring he didn't want to stay there all day. "I'm not sure...how about we go for a walk?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:21 pm

Sterling:" sure Shannon" I said as I held her hand tightly in mine before we started walking around town.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:27 pm

Shannon: My stride matched his as I glanced over at him, and began to wonder what I did to deserve him. He had dealt with a lot of drama since he met me, but for some reason, he stuck around.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Sterling: I continue walk around town with Shannon. I look at all the building that we pass by on the the street we are on
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:41 pm

Shannon: I glanced around and noticed that a figure up ahead slipped around the corner of a nearby building, as if he didn't want to be seen. Oh, great. Just what I needed. More of Blake's painless.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:22 pm

Sterling: " are you getting hungry Shannon?" I ask her because if she was hungry I would treat her to a meal
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:26 pm

Shannon: I looked at him, making sure to act like my regular self so he wouldn't worry or anything, "Yeah, I am, Sterling." I answered.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:53 pm

Sterling:" then I will treat you to a good meal" I told with a smiled as I lead to resturant that I knew had good food
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:58 pm

Shannon: My worries toned down considerably as we walked into the restaurant, my hand still held in his. I was going to relax for once instead of being riled up.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:01 am

Sterling: I end up still holding her hand as we sat down at our table. I couldn't but smiled at her again." I love you Shannon" i told her before I kiss the top of the hand I had in mine.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:06 pm

Shannon: His words and actions made me feel love in my heart, but also gave a sickening pang as well as I remembered what had to be done. "Love you too, Sterling." I replied genuinely, somehow putting a small smile on my face.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:15 pm

Sterling: I smiled " so let figure out what we going to have to eat Shannon" I said as I let go of her hand for a moment to look at the menu
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:10 am

Shannon: I nodded slightly, "Yeah.". I peeked at the menu although I was rather indecisive. My thoughts were straying again.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:58 pm

sterling: i look up from my menu and look at shannon. " is there something on your mind?" i ask because i figure out how to tell that there something on her mind.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:01 pm

Shannon: "There always is." I answered with an unintentional note of dry humor before smiling faintly and trying to assure him and myself as well, "It's nothing I can't figure out myself."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:22 pm

Sterling:" you sure Shannon because I can help you figure it out if you want" I told her
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:14 pm

Shannon: Now that he asked that, I felt slightly nervous. "Well...there's so many things...I can't pick one..." I explained softly, becoming embarrassed and I didn't fully understand why.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next