the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh there's no place like London...

3 posters

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 10 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:19 pm

Oh got it. But Pavie's here now. Just. Not. Ende. Sad

Back to top Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 10 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:22 pm

Ende! Get 'choself ova here an chat! Don' make me get ova there myself!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:23 pm

Oops XD I dont think that made sense. I fail at ghetto speak XD
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:23 pm

lmao nice Jacky

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:24 pm

Ende better get here...
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:26 pm

yesh she betttttttterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:28 pm

Haha. Ende! *cuffs hands around mouth* EEEEEENNNDDEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! *echo* *echo* echo*
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:22 pm

Ende, oh Ende,
Where for art thou Ende?

Razz I would really love to continue now, so get over here and chat miss romeo...
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:42 pm

XD aww, so nice that you guys wanted me over here so badly! Trust me, I wanted to be here just as much : P

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:43 pm

YAY! *tackles* Ende, you're back!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:44 pm

XD Very Happy Ow/thank you!~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:45 pm

Haha. Gotta get the others over here so we can start now...
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:46 pm

Hm...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:53 pm

I messaged them.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:54 pm

Cool, we can go to the party now!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:55 pm

present.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:55 pm

Yes!!!

How to start?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:05 am

Mab: "Welcome, Welcome, yes, yes, hello!" I smile as I walk through the room, my purple dress swishing around me. I'd invited some of the most notable names in all of London as well as a few people we'd been keeping an eye on. Out of the corner of my eye, I notice a spider on the wall. I smile and my eyes flicker purple for a moment before Ms. Cleveland, another in a handful of faceless debutantes, grabs my hands and tells me how pretty I look.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:09 am

Canary was pulled into a glittering ballroom, absolutely glowing as people in their best chattered away. Her face lit up as she watched dancers twiling around on outstretched fingers, like marianettes on strings. It was spectacular. A smile crept onto her face.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:10 am

(Should I know who Mab is? Meaning, is she some kind of historical person or something? I know my charries will know her, but...?)

Alice led Canery, by the hand, inside. The first person she saw was Mab, and she smiled sweetly "Hello, Miss Mab. My sister, Violet and I have come on behalf of our parents. They've...taken ill," That was the lie her parents had told her to use as a cover story. In truth, they just hadn't wanted to come to Mab's party.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:11 am

Simon
I straightened my tie, striking up a conversation with a girl around my age. I didn't listen to her name or even what she seemed to be blathering about, though. It didn't really matter. She seemed to be drawn to me though, batting her eyelids, blushing whenever I interjected a one syllable reply, but I didn't give her a second glance, scanning the room for Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:15 am

Alice spotted Simon, he was talking with some other girl! She frowned, but then hid it with a smile. "Excuse me," She said to Mab and Canery, and made her way over to Simon and rudely cut in. She curtsied "Hello, Sir Simon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:16 am

Simon
The girl looked at me expectantly as if waiting for me to do something in her defense, but I ignored her. Bowing to Alice, I smile "Hello, Lady Alice"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:19 am

Are you still planning to make him a psycho? O_o

"How are Lord and Lady Acton?" Alice asked politely. "Doing any better?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:19 am

Mab was mentioned in Romeo and Juliet, the spider queen of dreams. She came into Canary's shop with Grey and her driver temporarily blinded Noah's eye.

Mab: Violet. Hmph, I don't know whether this was supposed to insult my inteligence or not, put a smile at the girl anyway. " Hello, I don't think we have been fully aquainted. I am Mab and this is my home."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next