the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh there's no place like London...

3 posters

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 11 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:22 am

Canary barely noticed when Alice left. Her eyes flitted throughout the room. She didn't know anyone at the party, except that one boy Alice was gushing to. 'Miss Mab' did look familiar, too... "Nice to meet your aqcuantence, Miss Mab," she said, and curtsied. Then she realised where she'd seen that face before. The woman that had come in when Lucy was there! She didn't show it on her face that she recognised her, however uneasy that made her feel.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 11 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:24 am

Yup. He's a thrill seeker, addicted to adrenaline... no matter what cost. He doesn't have any other real emotion than that. But he's good at faking it

Simon
"My mother's health is failing because of the time she spends with my father" I say with a small, sad smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:26 am

OMG THAT'S SO HILARIOUS THAT THEY KNEW EACH OTHER.

And Ende - alrightey then!

"Oh, it will be alright, petal," Alice comforted with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:30 am

I thought petal was her slightly condescending pet name

Simon
My face darkened "There is slim hope for my father, and I fear my mother will follow soon after"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:32 am

Edmund: We eventually arrive at a large brick mansion surrounded by expensive carriages and well groomed horses. The driver, who Scarlette and Lucy called "Puck", helped the ladies down and Lucy turned to me, wearing an expression I couldn't read. When I hop down, she gently takes my hand. I start to blush and she smiles a bit at me. "L-Lucy, should you...I mean, is it appri- no, that's not what I mean either! Won't people think this is improper?" But my fingers start to close around hers nonetheless. "Do you remember what you promised me yesterday? When we took that walk?" she murmurs. I take a deep breath and nod. "Then why should it matter? I don't care what they thunk of me- I'm not looking for a husband." She let's herself smile at me and I smile back before she pulls away and links arms with Ms. Scarlette to walk into the room. I walk in close behind.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:35 am

Canary's eyes fluttered to some new people that walked in. Oh, dear...among them were Edmund...and Lucy. She was hoping that she wouldn't have to worry about avoiding people tonight, but that was a wish ungranted.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:35 am

Yes, it is her slightly condescending pet name.

"Oh, Simon, I am so sorry," Alice gasped, real emotion this time, and covered her perfect pouty mouth with her gloved hand. She would have hugged him or touched him, but that would have been thought as improper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:37 am

Simon
My eyes cloud over, and I run my hand through my hair with a sigh "One of the servants will become my legal guardian until I become old enough to inherent the family fortune. But why talk about these things now, mourn loss when we may celebrate life?" I ask with a sly smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:41 am

"I suppose," Alice said slowly, forcing a smile. She didn't take death lightly. No one knew but the twins use to be triplets. Annabelle had been the third. She had died just a few short years ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:43 am

William: Gray meets me in the back and we both lean against the wall. "Tonight then," I sigh. "We officially start his work?" He nods and I look over the group of aristocratics dancing. "Too bad they don't know," I mutter.

Edmund: I look around when I feel eyes on me and eventually meet a blonde girl's gaze. I frown as I look her over. I don't think I've seen her before. She looks a bit like Alice, but I think I would've remembered that. And then it hits me. I narrow my eyes as I try to get a better look. "Canary?"

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:43 am

because Alice is - in Simon's words - stunning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:46 am

Aww, that's sad

Simon
I nod, also understanding the normal gravity of death. I clearly understood emotions, maybe better then almost anybody. I simply didn't feel them

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:46 am

ooh, nice touch !nspired

Canary curtsied again to Mab, and excused herself when she heard Edmund say her name. "Sh sh shoosh, I'm Violet tonight," she whispered when she made her way over.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:47 am

And that unnerving.

"Well, then what shall we do to 'celebrate life'," Alice smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:49 am

Hey Pavo! Maybe Joyce talks to Julia, and Jonas to Jude? And in the process brings them together also?

Simon
"Wonderful question, Lady Alice" I smile "Would you care to dance... or something else, perhaps?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:51 am

"Shh, Simon, do not suggest such a thing when there are so many ears around!" Alice said, as they began to dance. Still, she could not hold back an excited giggle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:53 am

Simon
"Forgive me, though sometimes I get so lost in your presence... I seem to forget the location" I seemed to admit reluctantly, with another small smile

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:55 am

Mph. Joyce is about to lay down some smack! Lol, ok she'll be there in a sec.

Edmund: "Whoa, that's really you? I'd poke your face, but then people might start to stare." I lean down and take in her make up anf hair. She looked strange- not ugly or anything, but not like a "Canary" either, if that makesany sense.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:56 am

"Still the charmer since our last meeting at the other ball, I see," Alice winked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:58 am

Simon
"Oh really? So you like my charm then?" I seemed to lean in a fraction of an inch closer to Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:00 am

"Oh, very much so. Definitely an advantage for you," Alice smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:02 am

Canary: she nodded. "I never thought I'd catch myself in makeup in a million years," she said. She peeked up at him from beneath her lashes. She hoped she looked alright, not fake and made-up like so many other girls...but then, that was the style, she supposed.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:08 am

Simon
"How much of an advantage do I have, exactly?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:09 am

Edmund: "Yea, neither did I. No offense, but you just...I don't know, you didn't strike me as the make up type. But since you're here," I bow as the muscians start to play a waltz. "Care to dance? It's the one thing I actually do well at a dance."

Lucy: I silently watch from my table as Edmund asks Canary to dance. "Oh, so that's her? Your precious little birdie?" Scarlette smirks and takes out her fan. "She's pretty. What a competition. I can see why you'd be jealous." "Be quiet," I say quietly. "He promised me last night. He wouldn't break a promise like that, I know he wouldn't. She never really mattered anyway." The glint of a green jewel catches the corner of my eye as I clutch onto my glass. The Hale family ring that was passed down to him and which now adorns my own finger.

Last edited by PavoLights on Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:11 am

Alice: "Enough of an advantage that I allowed you to kiss me," Alice said, unsure exactly, of how to gauge advantage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next