the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

El Dia de los Muertos.

5 posters

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Go down

El Dia de los Muertos. - Page 9 Empty Re: El Dia de los Muertos.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:59 pm

Rose: I shook my head. "The smoke could get in your throat and kill you. Not this time."
I said sadly.

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:13 pm

Apollo: I frowned, then surrendered(sp?) with a slight smile, knowing she wasn't going to be persuaded on this one. I placed a kiss on her forehead, and another one on her lips. All right, I swiftly leapt down from the roof, landing in a kneeled position on the ground. I stood up slowly with a slight (mute) groan, and looked back up at her, pulling the flute from my sleeve. You know how to find me.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:15 pm

Rose: I smiled and nodded. Time to go take care of that fire. I blew him a kiss, then took off flying toward the north.

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:28 pm

Apollo: I watched her go, and only when she was completely out of sight did I collapse to the ground, right where I stood. I was exhausted.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:19 am

Rose: I flew north toward the fire, touching down right next to the building. Another rally, this time more violent, and led by the man who had slapped me. Two protests in one day? This was unusual. I flew forward to the front. The man held a torch, and he gestured to me, grabbing my arm. "She murdered some of our people right in front of us earlier today! You see her! She's supposed to be an angel! Yet she murdered in cold blood! Now what do we do with murderers?" He yelled, yanking me onto his soap box, and some more men tied me up to a pole on the back. "Punish them!" The crowd roared. Maybe I should have brought Apollo along. The man grabbed my sword. He held the tip to my throat and sneered. I kicked up, landing him in the jaw. He dropped the blade and made a signal to his men. They pushed the box into the inferno. I was so glad I was immortal. I jumped over to a piece of jagged wood and sliced the ropes. I flew up through the ceiling, tearing my dress. Dang. I finally reached thhe top, and grabbed water from a building next door. I dumped it all over, ending the fire and his torch. I swooped down to grab my sword, and he jammed a knife into my right wing. Damn. I glided as far as I could to get away, but they had lost interest now. I ducked into an alley, and climbed a ladder to jump roofs. I had to find Apollo. He was going to be mad, but i needed him. I was covered in soot, my dress was torn, my wrists had rope burn, and then there was my wing. I walked over the roofs until i found the building from earlier. Apollo was laying on tne ground, sleeping. I sat next to him, using a shred of my skirt to form a bandage temporarily. Once blood wasn't oozing out, I laid down and slept.

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:12 am

(Oooh...Apollo's not going to like this...)

Apollo: I woke up no more than two hours after I had lost consciousness, to find Rose asleep at my side. Despite my slight shame at not being awake when she came back, a smile found my lips…a smile that disappeared nearly as soon as it formed. She was injured. Badly. With a knife protruding from her flawless silk wing, stained with her own blood. My eyes narrowed into mere slits as the rage drowned out everything else as it entered my veins and swam with purpose. Those filthy bastards hurt something I held dear. The only thing I held dear anymore now. And they would pay…

I had left Rose sleeping, it now being the dead of night as I came upon their little ‘camp.’ My flute rested undisturbed in the sleeve of my shirt. I wouldn’t be needing it this time. I came up to a man resting in a demolished lawn chair by a smoldering fire, simply kicking him over. He woke with a start, looking about wildly until his eyes found me. “What the hell,” he exclaimed, staggering to his feet and getting in my face. “You got some kind of problem, buddy?” My response was backhanding him across the face so forcefully he lost his footing and fell to the ground, skidding from the rough impact. When he got back up again, blood was coming from his mouth and nose. I refrained from smirking in satisfaction at the sight. I intended on them experiencing the pain they had inflicted upon Rose…and then some. He swung at me, to which I dodged and kicked him directly in the abdomen. By this point, others had started to stir and join in, in what seemed to be an attempt to help the poor man. I grabbed arms, swinging bodies over my head, snatched handfuls of hair, slamming faces into the dirt, broke noses, ect, ect…Women tried to intervene and were simply shoved to the ground, children were altogether dodged. I had gained more than enough injuries from those two avoidances, but none life-threatening. Several gashes on my face and along my body, a few bruises…possibly a fractured wrist and ankle, but nothing I hadn’t experienced, and minor compared to the damage I caused.

It was around three o’clock in the morning as I dragged the man and his group of lackies (not all of them) back to where Rose was lying, still sleeping. Seeing their eyes widen upon seeing her made me want to gauge their eyes out and force-feed them to them. The man dared to look up at me, “Y-You’re with her?” I pressed the knife harder against his throat, to which he gagged, his eyes widening further with sheer terror. A (mute) snarl was barely bit back through my clenched teeth as I forced all of them to the ground, waiting in tense, dead silence until she would wake up again in a few hours…
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:25 pm

Rose: I don't know how long I was asleep. But I knew Apollo would be furious when I woke up. Eventually, something in me decided to wake me up. I saw several men in front of me. I screamed, sitting up to see Apollo behind them, looking really pissed. There were gashes on his face. They were starting to heal, but his shirt was covered in blood. This was nothing compared to when I was merely slapped. I wallked over to him, my bad wing dragging slightly. I ran my fingers gently on his cheek, my brow furrowing. What happened while I was asleep?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:32 pm

Ill make a new charrie, just to shake things up.

Name: Aiden McKenney
What are you: angel
appearance: sandy blonde hair that's kind of messy, green eyes, tall, black pants, bllack shirt, black tie
notes: keeps trying to prove that sweet little Rose and some other angels aren't as good as they're made out to be, likes to keep tabs on the angels to make sure they don't violate the Angel Code.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:56 pm

Aiden: I had seen everything. The fire, Rose putting it out, her getting stabbed in the wing, then her roof jumping in that tattered dress of hers. I should have helped her. But I didn't like her. She was too perfect. Too pretty. Too nice. She had to have done something bad. So I followed her. It was much too slow though. But I had to be on top of things. Eventually, she stopped and jumped off, landing safely on the ground. She looked worried for a moment. There was a figure on the ground. A male figure. In human clothes. This peaked my interest. Rose bandaged her wing, then slept next to him. He woke up a few hours later, then smiled at Rose, then it vanished. He looked angry, then got up and started wallking. I followed him, again so slow, and he stopped at the Crazy Camp. I got a good look at him in the fire. He survived the Plague. Most definitely human. He started fighting the Crazies. I watched, formulating a plan. Soon, he was done, sustaining minor injuries, grabbing a few men, and pulled them back to where Rose slept. They were surprised when they saw her, but he shut them up quickly by throwing them to the ground. I watched him, as he stood over them, furious. He stood for hours until Rose woke up. Seeing the men, she screamed a little, then saw the human. She looked worried as she stood up, walked over to him, and stroked his cheek. No one would do that to a stranger. She loved him, that much was obvious, and he loved her, also obvious.
This violated so many sections of the code. Especially if she kissed him.
This was too perfect.
Sounded like Rose wasn't so perfect after all.
I sat and waited for something to make sure I was right.

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:44 pm

Apollo: I sighed audibly, softening my expression when she touched my face. I glanced at her wing with a frown, forcing back a (mute) growl. I placed a hand over hers then stepped to the side, kneeling and taking the feathery appendage in my hands, examining the wound intently, ignoring the protest of my wrist. I wasn't sure what I could do for her. It made me feel useless.

My head snapped in the direction of the sniveling brutes who stumbled backward from the moment I locked eyes with them. I stood up, my tender ankle exhibiting hestitant behaviour at the weight, but I took no notice. I stood over the man, clutching him by the throat as I held up off the ground. His face gradually drained of all emotion beside the terror raging in his white eyes as I tossed him at Rose's feet, the knife pressed tightly against his neck. "I...I-I'm sorry!" he cried, groveling on the ground, "I'm sorry, o-okay?!"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:25 pm

Rose: I knelt down and slapped the man, then removed the knife, chucking it into the sewer. "Why have you been rallying against the angels and demons?" I asked him. "H-he said too." He stammered. "Who?" "I-i don't know his name. He was in my head, annd if I didn't listen, he'd kill me." I looked up at Apollo. I wished I could fly. I pulled a pair of handcuffs out of my dress and dragged him to a light pole. "You stay here until I can flly again. Then ill take you to the asylum." I said as I chained him up. I let the others go, and turned to Apollo. "I'm sorry. Thank you." I said, and kissed him.

Aiden: I was right. She did love him. And she was going to hear about it. I smiled and flew off

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:42 pm

Apollo: I returned the kiss then broke away and placed one on her forehead as I brushed her hair from her face. I wasn't calmed down at all, and wouldn't be for quite sometime, but having her in my arms allowed me to at least breath with some ease. My wrist and ankle were screaming, but I ignored them for now, holding her close, then pulling back to examine her wing. I looked at her again, my brows furrowing with concern.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:31 pm

Rose: "what happened? How did those menn get here?" I was trying to avoid talking about my wing for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:53 pm

Apollo: I sighed, then just shook my head. It was over now, even if I was still overcome was venomous anger-fury was more like it.-
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:54 pm

Rose: "fine. We'll talk about it later. But are you hurt?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:01 pm

Apollo: I shook my head no. It wasn't anything I couldn't handle.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:02 pm

Rose: I furrowed my brows. "Don't downplay it like I do."

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:09 pm

Apollo: I flashed her a small grin then shook my head 'no' again.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:11 pm

Rose: "you'll tell me if something hurts."

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:13 pm

Apollo: I nodded, thinking to myself: If it is extreme, yes.

(xD)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:14 pm

Rose: I kissed him again, trying to ease his worry.

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:18 pm

Apollo: I wrapped my arms around her waist gently, kissing her back.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:22 pm

Rose: his arms around me was so perfect and comfortable. I loved it so much, and it was too early for anyone to ruin it. Thank God. I had him all to myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:15 am

Apollo: I pulled away, then resting my chin on her head, I stroked her golden-like auburn tresses tenderly. She was absolutely incredible.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:21 am

Rose: my wing was sore. He mustve been hurt, but he wasn't telling me. But I didn't care. I just wanted to be with him. I was happy. Forget him being human. Forget me being an angel. We were just a boy and a girl, and we loved each other. That was that. Being in his warm, muscular arms was bliss. Him kissing me was like eating chocolate cake. Knowing he loved me put me on Cloud 100.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum