the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature]

4 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature] Empty Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature]

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:20 pm

Five kids. Five powers. One big, big problem.

Earth, fire, water, dark/light magic, and telepathy. Five kids are gifted with these powers, and when all five of their school suddenly burn down, at the same time, they are all put together in one school.

But the elements of this world have to be balanced, separated. The five kids naturally bond together, and create a group called 5. They discover the one thing they all have in common; powers.

5 gets to become a tighter group. Best friends, lovers, all united together, they practice in secret after school and get better and better with their powers.

Jealousy spreads like wildfire. The 5 are fated to be hated and killed by their classmates. But the 5 are fighting fate.

Will they win?

So, the first five people to claim a spot in the 5 get one. Everyone else can still join and be classmates (and who said the classmates won't discover they have powers and form a killer group of their own....)

Fill out this form!

Name:
Pet Peve:
Bio:
Eyes:
Hair:
Body:
Personality:
Other Information:

BTW I'm going to be one of the 5, and my power is telepathy

Back to top Go down

Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature] Empty Re: Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature]

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:22 pm

Brb gonna fill out my form in a minute! Remember: Telepathy is already taken by yours truly

Also, if you want, you can have a different power than the ones above, but remember to let everyone know.

Back to top Go down

Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature] Empty Re: Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature]

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:51 pm

(I'm thinking about joining, just trying to make up a good character...)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:30 pm

Name: Ambrosia Hale
Power: Dark/light magic
Pet Peve: being dependent on others and looking weak
Bio: She is extremely rich, but she refuses to act spoiled. She was raised in a boarding school in New York and never sees her fashion designer mom or her travel guide dad.
Eyes: blue eyes that have an unnatural sparkles of black
Hair: long curly black hair with natural streaks of silver
Body: 5'2'' dancer legs, very flexible, a natural beauty
Personality: independent, distant because she's afraid to get close to people when everyone she loves either gets hurt from her magic or leaves
Other Information: She always wears extravagant over the top clothing.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:55 pm

Name: Emi Lalaburdy
Power: Telepathy; able to move things with her mind
Pet Peve: Hypocrites, prejudice people, stereo typical people
Bio: Emi grew up in a middle class family. Her mother and father were quite close to her until her only sibling, her older brother, Landon, died. Then they began to neglect her. Soon after her school burned down b/c of a kitchen fire. She comes to the new school with an open mind and hopes. Emi has known about her power for a while, and has been practicing in secret for five years.
Eyes: Light, sea green around the pupil, becoming a glowing blue at the whites. They lure you in and always show her emotions.
Hair: Cooper, with natural bronze highlights, curly to the extreme, long and glossy.
Body: 5'2" (Same as Ambrosia xD), skinny b/c she is still showing signs of former neglect, weak b/c she hates sports
Personality: Emi is warm and bubbly, she is friendly and inviting. People are naturally drawn into her. She keeps her problems a secret (like her powers) and doesn't much talk about personal issues.
Other Information: Emi's parents left her alone the day she came back from school after the school burned. She walked to a whole new town and found two very kind rich grandparents who took her in. They are both 65 and has no family but their grandaughter, Aliza, who happens to go to the school Emi is now in. Emi is highly schizophrenic, but tell no one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:00 am

Emi: I walk into the school, the loud buzz of chatter filling my ears.
Scared?
I ignore the voice, as usual, and step inside. No one looks.
It occurs to me I'm not getting a big Hollywood entrance.
Duh. Drama-queen.
I push a rebellious strand of penny hair behind my ear, take a steadying breath and walk in. The locker 230.
Hah. As if you'll ever remember that.
One girl catches my wandering gaze. Our eyes lock, her blue ice colour giving me a creeping feeling, and I quickly smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:05 am

Ambrosia - I catch eyes with a girl who I just want to meet for an unknown reason. I smile at her past all my new friends and excuse myself from the group. I walk over to her, "Hi, I'm Ambrosia."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:09 am

Emi: I'm so happy someone talks to me that I nearly trip!
Gee, great way to show how normal and cool you are.
"I'm Emi. Sweet to meet you."
I shake her hand, and I hope she doesn't notice how cold it is. It comes along with the power.
When I take it back, small black tattoos begin to spin along my fingers. Frustrated, I shove them in the pockets of my soft grey jeans with ink splotches of blue. Even thinking about the power gets a reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:11 am

Ambrosia - I laugh gently, "I'm new here, are you?" I wonder.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:14 am

anonymouswriter wrote:Ambrosia - I laugh gently, "I'm new here, are you?" I wonder.

"Yeah, school just burned down. Stupid jocks." I laugh casually.
"Watch 'em lip girl!" A random guy yells as he passes me by, slapping my butt as he does so. He joins a group of jocky friends and they all laugh.
"Dibs on blue eyes!" Some cry.
I look over at Ambrosia. I wonder if she's flattered the guys like us so quickly.
I am.
"You new?"

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:19 am

(If you don't want to I understand but do you think that you and I should both make one guy, one for each of us, like a student or another one of the 5?)

Ambrosia - "Yeah." I smile at her ignoring the jocks and leaning casually against the lockers. "Your school burnt down to? Mine was a freak accident, the cosmetology room blew up."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:48 am

anonymouswriter wrote:(If you don't want to I understand but do you think that you and I should both make one guy, one for each of us, like a student or another one of the 5?)

Ambrosia - "Yeah." I smile at her ignoring the jocks and leaning casually against the lockers. "Your school burnt down to? Mine was a freak accident, the cosmetology room blew up."

(Yeah, that'd be great! And fun. I'll make a new boy after this POV and a bathroom break)

Emi: "Weird. Ah, whatevs, 'least we're together now!" I laugh, copying her lean against lockers.
"Hey you! Blue eyes! Lookie here!" A jock calls.
Ambrosia turns her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:53 am

Ambrosia - I look, resisting the urge to roll my eyes. What could they possibly want.

Name: Damien Fields
Power: n/a regular student
Pet Peve: cockiness
Bio: he is an aspiring photographer
Eyes: hazel
Hair: messy blonde
Body: tall, skinny
Personality: introverted, soft spoken, caring, artistic
Other Information: more as we go on
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:56 am

Name: Ari Billow
Power: None
Pet peve: Blonde, prissy girls
Bio: Loves to write instrumental music, a fan of poetry
Eyes: Yellow-blue
Hair: Thick, long bangs, brown
Body: Average heigh & weight
Personality: Faithful, friendly, forgiving, very likable
Other Information: Has a crush on Ambrosia, likes her the moment he saw her walk in

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:59 am

Smile Yay!
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:01 am

Emi: The whole group tumbles over to us.
"Show us a smile. Welcome to this hell hole of a school!" They laugh, obviously drunk
Drunk? At school? Weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:04 am

Ambrosia - I roll my eyes at them and look back at Emi with my can-you-believe-this? expression.

Damien - I see two new girls surrounded by jocks. One with green eyes is beautiful but I didn't stand a chance when the jocks wanted them.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:08 am

Emi: I return it with I I-get-this-alot look. Then I tell the jocks to go away. As if they would listen.

Ari: I walk up to my friend Damien and see him watching two girls. One is the beautiful girl I saw earlier.
I am way to shy to say anything. Or to tell Damien. Her blue eyes with deep black designs look over at me, just curious. I hope I don't look too stupid.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:10 am

Ambrosia - I smile kindly to the guy I caught eyes with then turn back to the annoying, drunk jocks who didn't leave, "Why don't you go bother someone else now?"

Damien - "She's beautiful." I say to Ari talking about the green eyed girl.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:13 am

anonymouswriter wrote:Ambrosia - I smile kindly to the guy I caught eyes with then turn back to the annoying, drunk jocks who didn't leave, "Why don't you go bother someone else now?"

Damien - "She's beautiful." I say to Ari talking about the green eyed girl.

Emi: "Nah, you girls are peeerrttyyy." They laugh.
One comes over and pulls me close. I smell bear on his breath as he tries to kiss me, and ends up missing my face entirely.
Use the power. C'mon, throw this little loser across the room.
I push him away, maybe a little hard, but he barley lets go. I turn to Ambrosia, and a boy catches my eye.
I am dumbfounded. The instant I see him, I know something is right.
Ari: I hate how she gives me a glance and the losers her voice. I walk over and stand beside her.
"Lay off, crack heads." I say harshly.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:25 am

Sure I will join but I'm on iPod touch so might take some time to post my character is fire still open?
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:41 am

fallen rose wrote:Sure I will join but I'm on iPod touch so might take some time to post my character is fire still open?

Yup!

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:45 am

Also other my fire character can I have another character with a different power?
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:47 am

fallen rose wrote:Also other my fire character can I have another character with a different power?

Totally! B as many as you want. Telepathy and Dark/Light Magic are taken.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:02 am

Okay

Name: valentine lost
Power: fire
Pet peve:gum popping
Bio: meet kieran who only one so far who could held his hot headness is friends with her
Eye: sliver
Hair: red
Body: muscular
Personality: hot headed, easy to adapted
Other: has a scar on his chest

Name; kieran dark
Power: normal perosn
pet peve: nail bitting
Bio: met valentine who just adapted to her way of thinking and they are friends
Eye: purple
Hair: black
Body:skinny
Personality: mysertious, smart
Other:has a tattoo of blood dropping on her wrist
Personality

Last edited by fallen rose on Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum