the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature]

4 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature] - Page 3 Empty Re: Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature]

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:19 pm

Avery.The.Cannibal wrote:And sorry about all my questions, but do the five know each other?

No, they all meet at one school when all their burns down. Like when Emi looks around and feels a connection to some, that means they are part of 5. She's a natural leader b/c she has the strongest powers b/c she's been practicing, but that doesn't mean she is gonna be the leader 4ever. Whoever in the 5 is best with their powers, gets the spot.

Back to top Go down

Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature] - Page 3 Empty Re: Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature]

Post by Avery Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:19 pm

Emerson: I brushed my hand over my eyes and yawned. The guys didn't like me... Called me names and whatever, the girls liked me, but only in friend land. I was stuck on unknown territory at this school.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:20 pm

(kieran is a normal person )

valentine: i when to my locker with kieran after i pull her away from looking at something that i didn't care about and i just ry to stay focus on getting my locker open
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:20 pm

Emerson's practiced his power as well, but only in seclusion.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:21 pm

NOTICE: If any of you have seen the move Inception, remember how when you mess around with the dreams, everyone stares at you, and hates you more? That's how it's like here; the more public they are with their powers, the more everyone else doesn't like them. This doesn't effect the 5 or their boy/girlfriends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:22 pm

Yeah, I have no clue about Inception...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:25 pm

Nerina: I tried my locker once again, and the lock disengaged. But, of course, the door was stuck. I mentally groaned. Such a wonderful way to start at a new school.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:28 pm

Emerson: I glanced at the girl who was having trouble with her locker. "You want some help?" I asked. I knew I looked kinda scrawny, but I could pull my load.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:29 pm

Emi: I walked over to the girl at the locker.
"Need help?"
I didn't wait for her answer. I walked over to the locker and pretended to fiddle with it, but really I just used my power to open it.
"There. Have a nice day." I hurry off and shove my hands in my pockets so she doesn't see the glowing, spinning web of tattoos along my hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:31 pm

Wow, way to push Emerson aside. I'll bet he's pretty hurt now.

Emerson: I rolled my eyes and started to class. That girl... Her hands were glowing. I shook my head and walked into math.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:34 pm

Nerina: I was about to answer him when a girl had already opened it for me, and had left. "Well, that was odd..." I muttered to myself as I put what I needed to in my locker.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:36 pm

valentine: then i turn around great kieran when off again i hope she when to class

kieran: after i grap my stuff when my class math great i took seat in the back
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:38 pm

Nerina: I shut my locker and quickly went to English when I realized I was already running late.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:40 pm

valentine: great worring about kieran made me late for my class and i got to english and i found seat near the window
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:43 pm

Nerina: I did my best to make myself invisble, and went to the only seat left, which was near the windows. 'Usually everybody takes those', I thought as I sat down.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:44 pm

Em: I took a seat near the back and took out a notebook. I really hoped class was a little more interesting that previous ones. It should been, since we had a sub.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:47 pm

kieran: great sub and pefect time for do some drawing and pull out my note book and i started to draw

valentine: english is one of my boring class i have so i pull out my ipod to listen to it while pretend that i'm learning something
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:50 pm

(Emerson is in Math Class...)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:51 pm

(i know valentine is in a different class and kieran is just want draw in her note book more then listen to math sub)
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:01 pm

Emerson: The girl closest to me was drawing in a noebook while I actually wrote down my notes. Sometimes it bothered me when people did that, especially when others were trying to put in effort. I guess it wasn't my place to judge, though.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:06 pm

kieran: i drew a rose and i knew i should be taking notes but i didn't need them i should be in a higher math class but i didn't want my schedule to be change i won't have same lunch with valentine and but just in case that sub check notes i wrote a base things i need to know
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:53 pm

Nerina: I boredly stared around the classroom, and one guy caught my attention. He was in the same row as me, but up a seat or two. There was like some sort of vibe coming from him that I couldn't make sense of. The teacher continued to drone on and on, and I finally got sick of it. I looked out the window, hoping something entertaining would happen. Just something.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:23 pm

Valentine: I look at reflection of window and I saw a girl looking out of window"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:29 pm

Nerina: I saw the same guy's reflection in the window, and smiled softly, despite the weird feeling I was getting. It was unexplainable, so I did my best to ignore it.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:33 pm

Valentine: the teacher finally gave some free time so I turn around to talk to the girl " hey I'm valentine"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next