the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature]

4 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature] - Page 10 Empty Re: Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature]

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:15 am

Emi: I tell the pair to sit down, and they do.

Ari: "So, how are you two doing?"

Emi: I look down under the table and see my hands are glowing.
Not now!
Whatever. They don't care about you. They want blue eyes.
I shut up the voice in my head, or at least, I try to. My hands start to grow a web of succeeding black designs, trailing up my fingers and around the base, going around to my palm, up my arms. The skin around the black turns a glowing green-blue. I scoot closer to the table, hiding them hands and pulling down the sleeves of my sweater without showing my hands.

Back to top Go down

Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature] - Page 10 Empty Re: Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature]

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:19 am

Ambrosia - I see the designs she is trying to hide and I hide my surprise. "Emi, will you come to the bathroom with me, boys we'll be right back." I say taking Emi and heading out.

Damien - "What was that about?" I ask Ari.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:36 am

Ari: I shrug. "Girls." I laugh, and we begin a discussion of last night's football game.

Emi: We get into the bathroom, and she stares at my arms. I throw up my sleeves, and I see the tattoo and glow is spreader farther than my shirt.
"Whatthehelldoesthismean?" I gasp.
It means you're an ugly freak. Get over it.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:37 am

Ambrosia - I close my eyes and concentrate. When I open my eyes a gorgeous tattoo is trailing up my arms as well. It's beautiful. "I don't know." I say quietly. "But I intend to find out."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:40 am

Emi: I look at hers. Her glow is a different colour.
I poke my glowing skin. The green blue glow isn't on the tattoo, it's just a flat black there.
"I think ... it has to do with this."
I look at the sink, and she turns her head. The power comes easy to me right now.
I turn the taps on and off with my mind, easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:42 am

Ambrosia - "That isn't what I can do." I tell her. "I can make anything I want happen." I visualize her hair in an elegant up do complete with tiara and when I open my eyes what I visualized is now a reality.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:43 am

Emi: I let out a little gasp when I see the mirror.
"That's beautiful."
I look down.
"Mind if I take off my shirt? I want to see the tattoos."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:45 am

Ambrosia - I shake my head. This was all weird, "No, go ahead."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:49 am

Emi: I take off the shirt, looking in the mirror, and gasp.
The tattoo of swooping spider web all comes together at my stomach. There is a bright ball of purple glowing, and the tattoo spins from it all over me. I don't need to look under more clothes, I know I am covered with it.
I turn to her.
"Check under your shirt." I say in a rush.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:51 am

Ambrosia - I do what she says and gasps as I see my tattoo of a rose like design all over my body glowing red.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:54 am

Emi: We share a glance of mutual panic and confusion.
"What does this mean!" I cry.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:55 am

Ambrosia - "We're different from everybody else." I whisper.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:01 am

Emi: I shake a little.
Balled up energy in me releases without warning. The mirrors all crack, the sink taps burst, the whole bathroom shakes.
I fall to the floor, and manage to contain what is left of the energy.
The tattoos all go away. I get up, look at her, and say, "Why don't we go back to lunch and pretend we found the bathroom like this? But first, you have to release your energy."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:03 am

Ambrosia - "I can do better." I say. I imagine the bathroom spotless and fixed. When I open my eyes the cracks in the mirrors are gone. The sinks are fixed. Everything is spotless and clean. I release my energy and watch as my tattoo goes away, "Alright, all done."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:04 am

Emi: I shoot her a grateful smile. Then I walk out of the bathroom, her following, and we go back into the lunchroom, with the guys.

Ari: "Wow, what took you two so long?" I ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:08 am

Ambrosia - "There was a line," I lie easily.

Damien - "Must've been a huge line," I laugh. "Girls take forever."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:10 am

Ari: I laugh along with Damien. Girls.

Emi: "Well, we're here now. That's good, right?"

Ari: I look at her and say, "Good for Damien."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:14 am

Ambrosia - "Not good for you?" I tease.

Damien - "It's very good for me." I smile at Emi.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:52 am

Nerina: Another class I'm late to. Chemistry. I half-wondered what Valentine and Kieran were doing, but I doubted I'd see either of them before lunch.
(Hm...I'm wondering...people with the opposite powers *Fire&Water, Earth&Air.* would be able to sense each other, right?)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:39 pm

(Everyone in the 5, really, can sense each other.)

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:00 pm

valentine: me and kieran had the next same class which kept us from getting bored out of minds
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:26 pm

Emi: I look over at Damien and return his tempting look.

Ari: "So, what so you guys have next?" Ari says.

Emi: I'm about to answer, but someone comes up to our table. Blonde hair, blue eyes, tanned skin, and the expression of a pissed off cat.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:34 pm

((Who's the guy?))
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:35 pm

((Who's the guy?))
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:45 pm

(The girl from earlier, Baylee)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next