the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature]

4 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature] - Page 2 Empty Re: Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature]

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:11 am

Ambrosia - I smile up at the guy who I had seen looking at me. At least he was nice, at least it looked like he was. "Why should we, we aren't afraid of you." a jock said grabbing ahold of my chair to keep from falling.

Damien - I walked over and looked at the girl of my dreams, "Are you okay?" I ask her. I loved her beautiful green eyes.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature] - Page 2 Empty Re: Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature]

Post by Avery Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:29 am

Name: Emerson Dillenger
Power: Earth
Pet Peeve: Nothing, really, he tries to keep a clam head... Except when people try to one up him purposely.
Bio: (I'll put this in after.)
Eyes: Dark green, specks of silver
Hair: Dark brown, disheveled
Body: Lanky muscles, lean, strong
Personality: Rebellious, slightly sensitive, approachable
Other Information: Emerson is a romantic at heart, but most girls he knows, he is just friends with. Girls tend to see him as friend material, anyway. He likes to go on adventures and likes to help the greater good. He has a triabl tattoo covering his left ribs, in a latin scripture. (That I wrote myself.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:25 pm

kieran: i walk on school ground with valentine by my side i watch a group of people two boys and two girls and the jocks

valentine: i stay by kieran both she was only true friend and two i don't want those jock come and mess with kieran
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:27 pm

Like your charries, Fallien Rose and Avery!

Emi: I got distracted by the boy and it took my attention fully away from the jocks.
"Oh, um, totally, utterly fine." I stumble, and turn beet red.
Wow, just shows how unpopular I am if that's how I react when ONE boy talks to me.
Ari: I meet their cocky gaze. In a fight, they would win, hands down. Not like I'd ever sink to their level.
Instead, I say, "Because you know what's good for you. Right?"
I look over at Ambrosia.
"We better head to class."

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:32 pm

kieran:" hello there i saw you got kind of in a mess with jocks i'm kieran" i said as i when to small group

valentine: i just willing follow kieran
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:39 pm

Name: Nerina Macknight
Power: Water(That isn't taken, right?)
Pet Peve: Chaos/Anger
Bio: (I'll put this later.)
Eyes: Bluish-green
Hair:Black with dark blue tips.
Body:Althetic, but has enough curves.
Personality: Kind, but can get mad when provoked.
Other Information:(Nothing, really.)
(I'm on my PS3, so I might not intro. my character 'til later today.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:46 pm

Can I join? Or is the five taken up? This kind of reminds me of "I am Number Four"

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:49 pm

you can join just either make up with a different power or just have no power

all five powers are taken and plus power of blood control
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:49 pm

Baylee (I'll make her profile in a minute): I ran over to my boyfriend to see him and his friends flirting with two girls.
Anger, hot and intense, flared in me. It was sudden and unexplainable.
Kill them.
A plan began to form in my head.
I wouldn't let these girls see the end of the year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:50 pm

Shera01 wrote:Name: Nerina Macknight
Power: Water(That isn't taken, right?)
Pet Peve: Chaos/Anger
Bio: (I'll put this later.)
Eyes: Bluish-green
Hair:Black with dark blue tips.
Body:Althetic, but has enough curves.
Personality: Kind, but can get mad when provoked.
Other Information:(Nothing, really.)
(I'm on my PS3, so I might not intro. my character 'til later today.)

Yeah, water is free!

@Rue: Telepathy, dark/light magic, water, fire, and blood are now taken. That leaves you with Earth. Is that OK?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:51 pm

Oops. 5 are taken.
Can we let one person who has 2 spots in 5 retire? So that more PPl can play in 5?

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:51 pm

So wait, where are people? And Emerson has earth.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:54 pm

Avery.The.Cannibal wrote:So wait, where are people? And Emerson has earth.

AHEM!
Emi: Halls
Ari: Halls
Ambrosia: Halls
Damien: Halls
Jocks: Halls
Baylee: Halls
Kieren: Halls
Kieren's friend whose name I 4get (sry): Halls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:55 pm

To straighten things out quick, can everyone say who their people are and power who are part of 5?

My person is Emi. Her power is Telepathy (move things with her mind),

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:57 pm

valentine and his power is fire can fire at willing

kieran and her power is blood ( controls it like water)
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:58 pm

Okay. My character is Nerina, and she controls Water.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:59 pm

My character is Emerson. His power is controling Earth.

Emerson: I fiddled with the sleeve of my coat and looked down as I walked through the halls. There were a few girls I noticed standing around. I smiled at them a little as I passed. I didn't go far by them, seeing that my locker was right next to them.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:02 pm

Fallen Rose, can you only have on charrie in the 5 b/c AnnonmyousWriter is in the 5 and right now we have 6 people. If you kept that charrie she couldn't be in, and she rightfully joined first. Sorry we have to sort this all out.
Emi: "Oh hey." I smile
I feel the strange connection with her that I did Ambrosia.
I walk away from the jocks, and Damien follows me, which I like. Ari is busy with Ambrosia and the jocks, still. Poor guy.
Wow, you lesbian or something now? Liking these girls? Instant connection? This is worse than a move.
I innerly roll my eyes at the voice in my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:04 pm

I have no clue what's going on...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:05 pm

Avery.The.Cannibal wrote:I have no clue what's going on...

Ditto. Soo confused. OK, lets just keep playing, see what happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:08 pm

Nerina: I headed to my locker first, instinctively trying to be out of everybody's way. What number was it again? I remembered, and then quickly found it. One problem though. I couldn't open it, although I was using the right combination. I thought about bashing it a couple times, but I restrained myself, and tried the lock again.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:11 pm

I mean.. Did Emi just say hi to Emerson? Then walk away?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:13 pm

Avery.The.Cannibal wrote:I mean.. Did Emi just say hi to Emerson? Then walk away?

Emi said HI to Emerson from where she was standing, and then walked up to her.

Emi: I looked around and my eyes were instantly drawn to a girl fiddling with her locker lock. The same eerie feeling crept up on me.
Weird, weird, weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:16 pm

And sorry about all my questions, but do the five know each other?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:18 pm

Nerina: I could just feel someone looking at me, but I didn't turn to see who it was. I messed with the lock, and sighed in defeat. It wasn't going to open.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next