the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature]

4 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature] - Page 12 Empty Re: Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature]

Post by Avery Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:07 am

Em: More like envious. "I'll get over it, but thanks for caring." I smiled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature] - Page 12 Empty Re: Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature]

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:08 am

Ambrosia - "How can I not care about the person I knew when I was in diapers?" I joke.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:21 pm

Emerson: I shugged and smiled. "I dunno. It really hasn't felt that long," I said, nudging her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:21 pm

Ambrosia - "About sixteen full years," I smile. I had so many memories. "I actually can't think of any memory I have without you in it. Heck, I'm pretty sure you were at my first date." I laugh. He was. He hid in a booth nearby and watched to make sure he'd be there if I needed a quick getaway.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:06 pm

Emerson: i blushed a little, thinking back. "Yeah, well once a friend, always a friend." I said, looking down at her with care.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:51 pm

Ambrosia - "Exactly!" I took his hand in mine, "Now let's get to class."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:58 pm

Emerson: i blushed a little more at the friendly gesture, knowing that'd what we'd be forever. Friends. SOMETIMES I loathed the word. (Sorry about the caps, to lazy to chage it.) I smiled anyways, because it was the only thing I needed right now.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:59 pm

Ambrosia - We walked into class and sat in our usual seats. "What happened to that Emily girl?" I asked him referring to his most recent girlfriend.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:08 pm

Emerson: I laughed, almost in hysteric. "Turned out.... Wait for it... She was a lesbian. Took me to find out," I frowned and then went back to smiling.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:30 pm

Ambrosia - "You have got to be kidding me! She so didn't bleep on my lesbian radar!" I gasp in mock horror.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:58 pm

Emerson: I laughed a little bit. "You have a lesbian radar?" I asked incredulously.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12