the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

5 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

CHARACTER CHAT!!!! - Page 39 Empty Re: CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

Post by Black&White Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:34 pm

oh yay!

The door held no resistance and Ami stepped into Red Wing's office. She held him in place, sitting upon his chair. She eyed the gun on his desk and it shattered under her power. "Like i said. It starts with the chains and it ends with you."
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:35 pm

A slow smile grew on Red Wing's face. "I always knew you'd find some joy in killing."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:44 pm

"It's the way you people made me, of course i would." I smiled back and laughed. "But i promised you that if you hurt any of them i'd do the same to you. Only i don't really know the damage that has been done, so i'll have to use my imagination, won't i?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:49 pm

Angel: I moved away from her to give Emily space. How did all this happen?

Sparrow:
...."You think you're the only one who feels things? Who feels sad?".......
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:52 pm

Emily moved to her ribs. "I'm not that good with bone. You might need to hold her down..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:56 pm

Red Wing studied her coldly. "Whatever you do to me," he said slowly, "You will only be stepping closer to what you've decided against. You want to give fear, have revenge. Take it. Just know," He showed a hint of a smile. "where there is fear, there is no peace."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:01 pm

Angel: Wait, you're what?" I hadn't even known Emily could heal things, let alone fix bone.

Sparrow:
....She doesnt want me anymore. She never even tried to want me.....
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:06 pm

"I decided not to kill for you people. And kill i won't." She stepped forward and took a sharp piece of metal that used to be the gun's barrel. "Don't you start preaching to me; using my words against me. All you people care about is dominance. You wanted dominance, so you made me. You wanted, so you conditioned me to see joy in killing, tried to convince me that the world needed destruction for peace, tried to cage me like an animal, tried to buy out my friends from the Institute to use them as well. You wanted, so you try and make me create fear. The only ones i want to fear me are my creators, and those that see fear as peace." Ami stabbed his hand, and smiled at his wince. "I will not kill you, but i will certainly make you wish i had."

Emily looked up at Angel's confused face. "The body [i]is[/i] sixty five percent water. Bone is less though, so it's harder for me to fix. Now would you hold her down? It might hurt her and i'd rather not make her condition worse." She looked to Sarah. "Try and keep her unconscious as long as you can." Sarah nodded.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:17 pm

Red Wing clenched his jaw, fighting the pain. "To what avail?" He looked up at her. "You will always be running. There will always be people who want to use you, claim you, buy you, because you were created, not born. There will always be someone else for you to hurt because you want revenge."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:26 pm

"I do not want revenge, i want freedom. And i will hurt anyone who wants to use me or them as a tool. We aren't tools. We are people. Living beings that deserve what has been promised to all others." Ami drags the shrapnel up his arm, a thick line of red following. She heard the click of a gun and looked up to see Wisp, her gun to her face. Ami's eyes narrowed at her. "Sister. Shouldn't you know by now that guns do nothing against me?"
"Stop hurting the superior, Ayakashi. I'll take the measures to stop you if you don't."
Ami's smile returned as she made the gun shatter in her hand, slashing up her arm until she teleported away to the center of the room, her hand bloody. Ami turned back to Red Wing and slashed across his face. "You don't have a chance against me, Wisp."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:32 pm

(I sense an epic battle coming up)

"If you want freedom, why are you here? You could be gone by now." Red Wing winced inwardly when the girl cut across his face, but his expression remained stoney. He felt something drip off his chin.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:40 pm

"You're to be a warning to anyone who wishes to use us. Chase us, and all you get is pain." She plunges the piece into his shoulder pushing it down deeply while her other hand lays upon his chest and she breaks a few ribs.
Wisp appeared next to him, taking his arm and teleporting him away. "Stop it, Ayakashi. Stand down."
Ami couldn't help but laugh. "Apparently you need a bit more teaching though. I don't follow orders so simply." She sends Wisp flying but she's gone before she hits the wall, appearing in front of Ami and delivers a roundhouse kick. Ami staggers back, and Wisp takes her, teleporting across the room to slam her against the wall.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:45 pm

(Wait, so where'd Red Wing go?)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:46 pm

he's still in the room
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:53 pm

Red Wing tried to stand but slumped against the wall instead. He'd felt his bones snap inside of him. There was a gun in his belt, and he reached for it. He couldn't hurt her. It would make her more powerful. So her reached for his radio instead and muttered a few orders into it. It was seconds before ten guards burst through the door and shot a row of tranquilizers at Ayakashi.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:03 pm

Wisp teleported away but Ami stopped them mid air, making the glass break and fall to the floor useless. "Try harder than that, Red Wing." She cast out her hand and the guards were thrown backwards. Wisp appeared again but she caught her, and she was unable to go away. Ami's hand fisted and Wisp gasped for air. She walked to him while she still choked Wisp and lifted him up. "Try. Harder."
Her hold on Wisp was powerful; ribs started to audibly break. She looked to her now. "I won't kill you Sister. I'll just make you useless to them." With a smile she shattered her spine. Wisp slumped to the floor paralyzed. "And you?" She turned back to Red Wing. "You still need to scream for death..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:10 pm

Woah, Ami's got a dark side Evil or Very Mad

Red Wing gritted his teeth and locked eyes with her. "Bitch."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:15 pm

Cricket listened to the noises of the ongoing battle, frowning. Revenge was never something he enjoyed. If she caused that much destruction, who was to say that she was any better than the people that had done the same to them?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:18 pm

"Because on of your weapons has failed? Hardly a reason to call me so. Maybe you should make one that is a challenge to me." She throws him down to the floor laughing. "You call me so and yet you've made me this way. Whose fault is that? maybe you should learn what you're doing before regretting your impatience." She steps on his chest, pressing upon the broken ribs. "What's next? Your arms, your legs? When do you suppose you'll cry out against your will and show weakness to your creation? It was three minutes for the director. For you...i say two."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:26 pm

Mo had followed the group to Sparrow and Angel. His eyes become concerned and he chimes to Cricket, goes over and takes his hand to tug him in the fight's direction.
Sarah looks up to him, unsure. "He's saying she's forgotten. Her power is ruling her. She needs a reminder..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:27 pm

Red Wing snarled up at her. He could hardly breath, let alone talk. The pain was excruciating.

"Oi my my," Cricket muttered, and suddenly took off for Red Wing's office before Finn could stop him. He appeared silently in the doorway. "Ami." Red Wing was crushed on the ground, as was Wisp. The place was littered with broken glass and metal. "Let's go. He's seen enough."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:43 pm

Her smile faded at the interruption and she looked up at him. The boy was familiar, but she couldn't place where. His eyes wander around the room and she looks as well. She starts shaking but she doesn't move. "H-Has he?" She looked back down at Red Wing, gasping for air and tense with pain. The joy was gone and all she saw was destruction. She suddenly backed up, letting him go. Her shaking worsened as she crumpled to the floor, tears in her wide eyes as horror played across her face.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:55 pm

Cricket's expression softened, and he knelt down beside her. "It's a'right," he said softly, and gingerly touched her shoulder. "You'll be a'right. Let's just go." Then, out of the corner of his eye, he saw Red Wing pull something out of his belt. his gun clicked as it aimed at the back of Ami's head.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:04 pm

Ami glanced back as the gun fired, only by instinct catching the bullet. It spin in midair, not going anywhere. She reached out and takes it from the air, looking at it in the palm of her hand as the steel glinted. Her eyes flit back to him and she makes the remaining bullets in the cartridge go off. The gun explodes in his hand. A smile starts to play on her lips again.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:09 pm

Cricket winced at the gunfire, and his eyes widened when the bullet stopped in midair. He didn't like the smile on her face. "Ami, no," he said. "He's seen enough. Look at me." He put his hand on her shoulder again.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next