the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:25 pm

Mel
I roll my eyes "That's great Mel. Just hope we don't run into that one police chick... or that creepy bounty hunter" Sighing, I grab Cass's arm "C'mon, move 'em up"

Back to top Go down

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:27 pm

Cass
"Yeah, I have some things I want to say to them to," I sigh and follow Melissa
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:31 pm

I was thinking the police woman could be some big non-believer, and always looking for a reason to arrest them. The bounty hunter could be a vigilante hunter, but a bad guy. D-D-D-orian! Only not, ya know. What do you think?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:32 pm

YES!
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:33 pm

Cool! Very Happy Okay, do you want the woman and I could have the Dorianish guy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:34 pm

Alrighty!
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:41 pm

Name: Cyrus Alabaster
Species: Human
Male or Female: Male
Alliance: Evil Hunters...mwahaha
Appearance: Platinum blond hair, clear green eyes. Scars on his chest, back, and arms. Slightly muscular, medium height
Bio: Parents killed by the originals, orphined at a young age. Vowed revenge, but his noble cause turned dark when he became hooked on the feeling of killing
Notes: Hates Cass and Mel with a fiery passion, mostly Mel because of the whole vampire thing. Plus they dated for a short time, before he knew who she really was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:42 pm

I'm boosting Mel's age to 16 >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:43 pm

But Mel's only a few months older than Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:47 pm

And he's just Dorianish

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:48 pm

Name: Monica August
Species: Human, duh...
Alliance: Umm
Appearance: Choppy dyed blond hair, medium height, always wears a suit\
Bio:Workaholic, Works for the police, busy-body, Nonbeliver, grew up in a pretty normal family, but they were poor and were taught the value of hard work and disipline
Notes: Always tries to prove Cass and Mel wrong because she's too stubborn to belive in anything
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:49 pm

hehe Monica *cough* SooOoo...

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:49 pm

: )
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:52 pm

Mel
We run down the street, side by side, as I scanned the paper in my hand. The nerd had at least given us directions, and for that, I was glad. "Alright, just take another left, and down the road there should be a house with a...wait" Jerking to a halt, I look around "Crap"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:54 pm

Cass
"What?"

Cool Like my very detailed response?
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:58 pm

XD totally
Melissa
In response, I pull her down an alley. Right where we had been standing, Cyrus walked across the street, and into the nerd's house. "Exes are so much more fun when they would actually kill you in a heartbeat" I mutter, watching closely "We should probably go see what he's..." Then a shriek splits the air, followed by an immediate and crushing silence. The nerd. I brake off into a dead run

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:59 pm

Cass
"Uh-oh" I muttered under my breath and run. Stupid Mel dating stupid creepy men...
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:03 pm

XD
Melissa
When I pushed into the door, I had to immediately hold my breath as the smell of blood was overpowering. Despite the fact I had just fed, there was nothing like the fresh stuff. Usually Cyrus was much more descete, but he had obviously killed the man and ran before we got here, leading to much sloppier work. Maybe he'd clean up later. In the middle of the floor was a middle aged guy, slightly overweight and with a scruffy beard, his eyes glazed and staring at the ceiling. Blood pooled on the floor around him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:05 pm

Cassandra
"I'm guessing this wasn't the work of a ghost," I say, looking at the dead man. Is it bad that I'm upset that I can't tell him what a loser he is anymore?
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:09 pm

Melissa
"Unfortunately not... but heyo, what's this?" Knealing down next to the body, I noticed his shirt was slightly pulled up, like something large had been quickly taken from his pocket. "He had something. Information Cyrus wanted. Maybe... maybe he wasn't such a nutjob after all" Great, there goes my weekend. But ghosts aren't Cyrus' deal, he likes the kill. And you can't kill ghosts, if you catch my drift

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Cass
"Hmmm," I say. "What could Cyrus want? Your soul?" I ask, turning to Mel. "Cause I don't think this guy has it..."
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:12 pm

Why is my name suddenly not capitalized?
Mel
I swallow hard "Do you think he really wants my soul?" Assuming vampires have one... "No, he probably needs some information for a case he's working. Hm... better get to that house, and fast." I suggest, getting ready to run again

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:14 pm

I see that! ...weird...

Cass
"He wants your soul cause he can't have you love!" I sing mockingly as we head out the back door
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:15 pm

Mel
I roll my eyes, taking time to smack Cass in the head before sprinting off. "So what do we do if he happens to already be there? And did you even bring the ghost hunting stuff?" I asked, mid stride

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:17 pm

Cass
"What? Cyrus? I doubt our ghost jar would really be much use. And, yes, I was respposible and brought my gear, unnlike SOMEONE!"
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next