the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat - Page 12 Empty Re: Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Post by Eidwyn Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:07 pm

Jude
"Well, they're dead vampires now. I don't know what kind they were. Maybe they're like you?" I ask, "Were they your friends?"
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat - Page 12 Empty Re: Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:10 pm

Mel
I laugh, but it was forced. Gabe shot me a look that bordered on concern, but I could tell he was still not quite ready to trust me, and that hurt "Like me little guy? What, so I'm a vampire?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:11 pm

Jude
"Yeah! Were they your friends? I'm sorry if your friends just died...That's not good." Gosh, why are they asking me so many dumb questions?
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:15 pm

Mel
"Er... no. They were the bad vampires" I mutter, flashing Reece a oh-aren't-kids-cute? look

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:15 pm

Jude
"Vampires aren't bad! They're my friends!"
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:17 pm

Mel
I raise an eyebrow "Hmm... really?" Then I look at Gabe, mouthing 'Did you tell him?!' he just shakes his head no in response, looking confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:19 pm

Jude
"Yup!"

Cass
Confused, I ask "Do you know any vampires, Jude?"

Jude
"You mean, besides Mel?"
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:22 pm

Gabe
"It's a serious question, buddy" I said in a joking tone, but I WAS serious "Do you know any vampires?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:23 pm

Jude
"Well Duh! You standing right next to one," I say, pointing to Melissa, idiots
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:24 pm

Gabe
I sigh "Alright, other than Mel"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:28 pm

Jude
"Yeah, I know others"
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:30 pm

Gabe&Mel
"Like...?" We prompted at the same time, then glance at each oter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:31 pm

Jude
"Like Charles an' Tracy an' Steven an' Damian an' Eve" I say, listing off the names of some of the friends I know

Last edited by Eidwyn on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:32 pm

Mel
My eyes widen. Uh oh. Maybe... maybe this kid did know what he was talking about. I glance at Cass, fear growing in my eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:34 pm

Cass
"Um, Jude. How did you meet these vampires?"

Jude
"I don't remeber where...They just kinda showed up"
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:35 pm

Gabe
I look at Mel. Great, she knew them "How about we just head back to the house, talk about this later?" I suggest, picking Jude up

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:37 pm

Jude
"K"

Cass
i walk next to Resse, "That kids got some imagination, huh?"

Resse
"Yeah, it's kind of freaky"
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:44 pm

Gabe
Soon, we're at the house again, in the lounge. It was where the five of us usually came when we got together. The far left side was separated into four alcoves, with random little trinkets in each one. One held a desk, another, a pinball machine that we found one day in the dumpster. One held a large case of books. The fourth and final one had a large painting easel for our mom, but at the moment she was out doing who knows what. All along the worn wooden walls of the entire room her paintings were displayed, and she was good, to. There was a low bar on one side with a tiny soda machine that Mel and Cass brought home one day, but wouldn't tell us where they got it. Mismatched stools lined it the bar, we basically just used whatever chairs we could find. And on the opposite side of that was a semicircle of bean bag chairs. Thus, the lounge

Last edited by endellion on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:46 pm

Hmmm That sounds familiar... : P

Sadly, I have to go sleep and stuff now, talk to you tomorow?
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:48 pm

XD hm... really? Hehehe...

Aww :'( okay, totally

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:01 pm

Half day! *dance*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:10 pm

I'm changing the description of the lounge. Yay or nay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:12 pm

What will it look like?
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:12 pm

Why'd you get a half day? Im jealloussssss!!!!
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:18 pm

Answer me! I'm impaitient!
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next