the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat - Page 18 Empty Re: Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:09 pm

Totally. And my birthing shoulders

Mel
I squeal, forgetting the fact that I never squeal, and the fact that she used 'he's awake' at the end of each and every sentence "Oh my gosh, let's GO!" I grab her hand, pulling her down the road.

Back to top Go down

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat - Page 18 Empty Re: Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:15 pm

Man, so you know the unit we're doing in science? Well, there's only four boys in my class, and fourteen girls. And the boys were so shy! They seprated us in the class, and we had to make a chart about puberty, and all of girls were yelling across the table, BOOBS! write Boobs! CRAMPS! UHG! DIRTY THOUGHTS! put that under both!! And then the boys were all, um...chest devlopment...voice lowers...It was funny! *ahem* ANYWAY....

Cass
I squel too, and yell out, "Oh my gosh we're such GIRLS!!" and run with her, fumbling as she dragged me, "Slower! I'm a human!"
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:19 pm

XD I totally loled at that. Hey, speaking of boys, I spent a couple of hours with Matt today...

Mel
"We're... almost... there" I said, practically dragging her as we enter the spotless hospital. After some confusion, we finally made it to Gabe's room, room 407. He looked so pale and weak, his head wrapped in gauze and stuff, hooked up to monitors and IVs.... "I'll leave you two alone for a bit, okay?" I whispered, leaving the room

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:29 pm

Oooo!!! Wink Guess what?

Cass
"Hey Gabe, How are you feeling?" I say softley as I sit in the chair next to his bed.
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:30 pm

*guesses* what?

Gabe
"Mmh?" My eyes flutter open for a second, then close again

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:33 pm

I wrote about you on my english test Smile

Cass
I chuckle to myself...he's so cute..."Do you know how I am?"
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:35 pm

uh oh... do I have to flee the country again?
Gabe
"Cass?" It was more of a question though, my memory was... foggy, at best. And it wasn't even that, really

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:37 pm

Haha! I actually daydreamed that the Andrew and Fredouski took you and me away during History...They're infultrating my mind!!!!

Cass
"Yeah! Good job!" Gah, I sounded like I was talking to Jude, "Do you know why you're here?"
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:39 pm

Gabe
"Um..." I strained to remember, which did nothing but made my head hurt more "N-no..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Cass
"They slammed your head against a desk. How does your head feel?" I say, trying not to get too into details yet.
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:44 pm

Gabe
"Really..." Even the words escaped me. I squeezed my eyes shut tighter "Not good. And who slammed my head against a desk?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:45 pm

Cass
"Erm, the vampires that kidnapped us..."
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Gabe
My eyes slowly open again, and I glance over at her "V-Vampires?" Did I have a stutter before?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:49 pm

Cass
"Yeah, they didn't really like the fact the we hunted them. Do you know who Jude is?" I ask, changing the subject
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:53 pm

Gabe
"Cass... vampires aren't real" I sigh, wondering which one of us actually had head trauma "And yes, I know who Jude is. Our little brother"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:54 pm

Cass
"Ok, good. And you don't think vampires are real?" I ask
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:57 pm

Gabe
I close my eyes again "Yes, er... no, er... I don't know..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:58 pm

Cass
"That's ok," I say, leaning closer and placing my arm on his, "Do you wnat to see Mel now?"
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:59 pm

Sorry, gotta go Sad
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:01 pm

Gabe
"Mel...Mel..." I mutter, thinking "Melissa? Melanin? Melony? She's your friend, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:01 pm

NOO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:01 pm

Sorry!
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:03 pm

Bye Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:31 pm

o.o it says you're on

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:36 pm

it lied to me :'(

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next