the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

3 posters

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next

Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 38 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:44 pm

Yeah...but you're not as involved in as many chats. Like with Mr. K, over half the charries are hers, so what are we supposed to do without her?

Back to top Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 38 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Jacky K. Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:47 pm

Razz I know.

Maybe she is suffering from chat overload? XD I hope she gets back from chat vacation soon, though...*presses magi button*
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:49 pm

Alright, this is getting ridiculous. It has been *counts on fingers* um...seven whole days. Where are you, Pavi?? *magic wand*
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:55 pm

Pavie's not coming back for awhile. Maybe not ever.
She messaged me. :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:02 pm

Sad Dang it. That's what I thought.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:04 pm

Yup. :/
I mean, I'd say we could try and continue, but her charries are such key pieces. >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:16 pm

>.> I know Sad I wish we could at least convince her to finish it with us. I mean, I would be sad that it wouldn't go longer, but at least the loose ends would be wrapped up. It's no fun to just leave us hanging Sad
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:23 pm

I know, same thing will probably happen with Mr. K, and Mr. K has been going since June!! JUNE!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:25 pm

Woah!!

*gets all motivated* We've gotta convince her to come back!!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:29 pm

No, she says she's busy with school and stuff. :/
She didn't answer my message for, like, two weeks.
She's THAT busy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:33 pm

Oh :/

Well, we can always send her a message that says we've been missing her and hope for the best. Maybe once her schedule lightens up she'll be back.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Yeah, maybe *nods*
I feel bad, because I'll have to tell Ende when she gets back, too. >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:35 pm

Sad don't feel bad, it's nobody's fault.

Grr...stupid Nobody Razz
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:37 pm

xD Sorry, i couldn't resist
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:33 pm

OMG BLUE RIBBON!!!!

hehe the magic wand worked...
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:35 pm

whoa, I wonder if she'll post...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:37 pm

Ok, letting everyone officially know that I'm not gonna be on for awhile because of school and all the crap that comes with it. Don't expect me to seriously be on for maybe two more weeks, when interims come out. And that's still a maybe.
I may be on a few times during the weekends if I have time, but definately not during the week day. And even that will only be for an hour or two.

I don't really know what to tell you to do with the threads until I get back. Have some crazy side adventure if you don't think you can move on without my charries. If you can, then full speed ahead.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:38 pm

Oh, okay Smile Got excited for a moment there.

But that's fine, thanks for letting us know!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:46 pm

~is back for the weekend~
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:50 pm

¡That's~a~me!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next