the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD...don't lock this again please

3 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

AD...don't lock this again please Empty AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:14 am

This is a recreation of a thread that was randomly locked and put in old CC.

I just want you to know, I don't own this idea. I saw it on another site, and thought it would be interesting to bring here. So here it is.

"This is based in a world that ISN’T Earth. Things are pretty similar to Earth here except for the fact that gangs rule this world and there's hardly such thing as the 'good' side of town. Carrying a weapon is normal even for a seven year old. Swords and cloaks are normal. When the gangs started taking over, a lot of things changed, and, despite roads, cars are rare. Motorcycles, bikes, scooters, and walking are the more common ways of getting around. Trains are used for long distances.
Angels aren't very well known and, by the way, they are NOT angels as in harps and white robes and goodness; they're just called that because of their angel-like appearance. All Angels are part of the Guardian Wings Company or the GWC, no exceptions.
The GWC is basically a company that gets customers through the internet. People who search for "angel body guard" "protect my life" or "give me revenge" are taken immediately to a website for the GWC. Angels are used for various things; the two most popular things are protection from enemies and revenge. Your Angel is required to follow your every command within their power until the deal expires. The fee for this service is that you become an Angel once the deal expires.
You must name your Angel and provide them with the clothing of your choice. Also, it is believed that Angels are not able to feel emotion, but they are usually good at pretending. There ARE other Companies against the GWC and there are other types of Angels out there."

Character Skeleton-

Human-
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapon(s): (Like mentioned, it’s normal for anyone to carry at least one weapon.)
History:
Angel: (If they have an Angel serving them.)
Other:

Angel-
Name:
Age Appearance: (No one keeps track of how old an Angel is. They usually appear younger than 25.)
Appearance:
Wings: (Color-black, white, or silver. Size-large, medium, or small. Two different colors are rare.)
Personality:
Human:
Other:

Characters that are already in:
-Kylia
-Lorrick
-Axel
-Arribella
-Ivory
-Eric

I'm not sure where Ivory and Eric left off, but Kylia and Lorrick left off with Ky telling the manager to have her brief case and guitar sent to her house as Lorrick was carrying her away.

Last edited by Taylow on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

AD...don't lock this again please Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Kara Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:23 am

Lorrick’s arms tightened around Kylia as they walked outside, anticipation rolling off him in waves. He held her closer to his chest, ready to protect her from any form of attack. “I hate not being able to see anything,” he muttered, straining to see into the shadows.

^^^^ Lorrick's reply before AD got locked.
And Eric and Ivory were going to Ivory's place. She was just telling him what happened to her brother.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:29 am

Kylia stayed curled up to him, tears still finding their way down her cheeks. "Can I have some asprin when we get home?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:52 am

Lorrick looked down at her, his heart constricting. He hated Landon for what he did. Hated that he couldn't stop it. "Only two," he muttered, walking into the apartment building.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:04 pm

Kylia I nodded as he set her down on the couch. She stayed curled up, but tried to straighten some, pain shooting through her as she did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:55 pm

Lorrick went into the bathroom and grabbed the bottle of asprin with a glass of water. He walked back to Kye, handing her two of the little pills and slipping the rest of the bottle into his back pocket. "Are you okay to stay here by yourself for ten minutes?" he asked, studying her face. "I'm going to make a quick trip and get you some Icy Hot or something."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:02 pm

Kylia nodded, although she wasn't exactly sure how safe it would be. She took the asprin, and the water, quickly downing both before she laid back down on the couch, continuing her attempt to streach out. "Just don't get lost." she said through gritted teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:15 pm

Lorrick gave a small, fleeting smile before going throughout the appartment, closing and locking all the windows. When he came back, he had a peice of paper in his hand, his cell phone number jotted down on it. "If anything--and I mean anything--happens, call me, and I'll be right back, okay?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:22 pm

Kylia looked at the paper than at him and gave a slight nod. She was practically all streached out now, a great feat if you asked her. "Get outa here. Hurry up." she said shooing him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:27 pm

Lorrick sighed and studied her for a moment longer, reluctant to leave. Finally, he went to the door with a slight limp, his groin still slightly screaming a protest against any movement. He pushed the pain to the back of his mind, Kylia his main priority. When he was outside, he ran into an alleyway and peeled off his shirt to extend his night black wings. It'd be quicker to fly to a gas station, he reasoned with himself. No matter how high the odds were of him being spotted, he had to be quick.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:34 pm

Kylia reached under the couch, pulling out the extra bottle of asprin and took out another three, and took them real quick, hiding the bottle again. A small smile crawled across her face as her body got heavy, the pain dulling until it finally disapeared. She couldn't deny that she liked the feel of a slight overdose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:41 pm

Lorrick took off at a run before pushing his wings down and catching the air underneath them. It felt good to finally let them stretch, but he didn't have time to dwell on the feeling of freedom. Instead, he flew high in the sky to keep from being seen, landiing in another alleyway to put his shirt back on. After he bought the Icy Hot, he made his way back to the appartment, glad to have only been gone for seven minutes.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:44 pm

Kylia was asleep on the couch, the asprin doing it's job. She didn't move much, to afraid to get hurt. She jumped as he came in, taking in a sharp breath at the pain that coursed through her, her face looking slightly frightened and then relaxed as she saw it was just Lorrick. She laid back down carefully but didn't say anything. Her body felt heavy still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:53 pm

Lorrick held up the IcyHot. "Just put this where you're sore," he muttered, handing it to her. "It should numb everything down."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:56 pm

Kylia gave a slight nod, though is voice was distant. She was a little detached from her body, her eyes closed as she fell asleep, happily letting herself fall into the sensation. Her hand slid down off the couch, brushing the skirt, the bottle falling over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:05 pm

Lorrick's eyes flew to the bottle of asprin in disbelief. He looked back up at Kylia, seing that she was now asleep. "God damn it, Kylia," he growled. Without a seconds hesitation, he strode over to her and picked her up in his arms before heading out the door.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Kylia stirred slightly, but didn't move. She couldn't. Her limbs were to heavy, her mind to fogged over. She mumbled something, but it wasn't coherent and sounded like. "Lower lips," though she was trying to say his name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:01 pm

Lorrick held her tight against his chest as he hurried outside and expanded his wings once more. His shirt tore in the back, now completely useless, but he paid it no mind as he shot into the air. "What the hell did you do?" he muttered angrily, heading for the hospital as fast as he could.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:05 pm

Kylia stayed asleep, her stomach begining to roll, but she couldn't do anything about it, she couldn't even tell him what was wrong. She was really starting to regret those extra asprin she had taken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:09 pm

Lorrick landed at the emergency entrance to the hospital, quickly folding his wings along his spine. "I need help, quick!" he called to any one who was listening. "I think she overdosed!'
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:13 pm

A few nurses came over and took her and rushed her behind the doors, hooking her up to monitors and prepping her to pump her stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:16 pm

Lorrick followed behind the nurses, not caring if he was supposed to or not. He made a point to stay out of their way, but his eyes never left Kylia.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:20 pm

They took pulse and all the necessaties and began to pump her stomach, though she remained unconsious through most of it. She only began to come around as they were finishing. It hurt, really bad. She had tears running down her face by the time they finished. The doctor hooked her up to a bag of fluids and began asking Lorrick questions about the multiple bruises and cuts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:24 pm

Lorrick was never comfortable telling a lie, so he kept to the truth as best as he could. "She used to get beat very badly by an old boyfriend," he muttered, his eyes still on Kylia's unconcious face. "It's not going to happen any more, don't worry."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:28 pm

The doctor nodded and left the room saying he'd be back. Kylia opened her eyes, her body and throat screaming in pain, tears pouring down her face. "where am I?" she croaked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next