the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They Expect Us To Save the World (momo and bells)

2 posters

Go down

They Expect Us To Save the World (momo and bells) Empty They Expect Us To Save the World (momo and bells)

Post by Momo13 Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:29 pm

But can we save ourselves?

There is an academy that is clouded in secrets to most common folk but its widely known across realms and within the superhero/gifted community. If you have powers or are alien its pretty easy to get in. If you are the son of some god, you are basically guaranteed a spot. If you are a common kid off the streets who knows how to fight, its a struggle but not impossible.

First year is learning basics. Next you form a team with people who compliment your skill sets, the teams want a wide variety of skill and abilities to keep them balanced. Once the kids form a solidified team and go through a few years of training, they get sent off to graduation which leads to them getting sent off to a city to protect. In a place like nyc, cleveland, la, chicago ect you might have a few teams running around at once. In places like maine or washington state, you might only have one team for each region of the state.

im thinking if we only make one team it could be a hot mess that doesnt get along and death almost happens in every other training session where people dont really like each other are hot headed and full of themselves and rarely get along.

bio format
Name:
Hero Name:
Appearance:
Powers:
Costume:
Backstory (optional):
Other (optional):

Last edited by Momo13 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

They Expect Us To Save the World (momo and bells) Empty Re: They Expect Us To Save the World (momo and bells)

Post by Momo13 Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:07 pm

Name: Jasper
Hero Name: (doesnt have one yet)
Appearance: around 6' tall, lean build, ginger hair, blue eyes. Freckle along his face and shoulders. wears slim jeans, t-shirts, and the same jean vest.
Powers: Speedster
Costume: traditional spandex, purple grey and black color theme. purple base with black and grey accents.
Backstory (optional): idk man
Other (optional): idk

Name: Carolyn
Hero Name: Fox
Appearance: her appearance changes frequently, but traditionally she appears on the taller side of average, long green hair, blue eyes, pale skin.  
Powers: Shapeshifter
Costume: a leather jacket, black leggings and a tank top. Doesnt really do the "costume" thing.
Backstory (optional): idk
Other (optional): idk

Name: Christina - Goes by Chris if people know her real name
Hero Name: Bolt
Appearance: Pastel punk aesthetic going on. Long hair that reaches her mid shoulder, a portion on the right half of her head is shaved and the rest is dyed pastel pink. She has striking blue eyes and fair skin. Short and petite frame. Wears band t-shirts black jeans and combat boots for the most part.
Powers: Super Strength and Storm manipulation
Costume: who needs to be practical? Cut off jean shorts, tank top, a sash around her waist and a mask. Keeps to a gold and purple color sceme so her shorts are prople, the sash/belt thing is gold as well as the mask and her tanktop is black.
Backstory (optional): Kinda hates her father, feels the need to protect her mother so she keeps her SI on the dl. Even people at school wouldnt know her real name, they would only know her as bolt.
Other (optional): temperamental

Last edited by Momo13 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

They Expect Us To Save the World (momo and bells) Empty Re: They Expect Us To Save the World (momo and bells)

Post by Bells Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:25 am

Name: Terri
Hero Name: Ask me later
Appearance: Natural, strawberry blonde with dark, chocolate brown eyes. Average height, rather freckled, and wears contacts because she hates what she looks like with glasses. Typically wears skirts, skirts, and under leggings or whatever, cause she likes pretty clothing even if it isn't practical.
Powers: Ice/Water manipulation
Costume: She likes standing out, so her outfit is a bright skirt and shirt mixture, haven't decided on the colors yet.
Backstory (optional): Don't ask yet.
Other (optional): She's a very bright and bubbly person. No sense of personal space or an understanding of negativity. Contrasts with her powers rather obviously, seeing as they're cold and she's a very bubbly person.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:33 am

Name: Kyren
Hero Name: Lemme think on this
Appearance: Tall, mocha skin tone, mossy green eyes, rather built.
Powers: Fire manipulation
Costume: Undecided. F** this at this time of night. :3
Backstory (optional): I'm thinking that he and Terri are foster siblings.
Other (optional): He's got an ego on him- but how many of my guys don't?

Last edited by Bells on Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:58 pm

Name: Azriel
Hero Name:
Appearance: white hair, violet eyes, slender, average stature, pale skin
Powers: His abilities all relate to people, and objects, while not impossible for him to manipulate, are more difficult because there's no connection. He can move people, himself and others, around with varying levels of difficulty, depending on whether or not there's a mental connection, which in itself causes a telepathic, one-way connection where he can open up telepathic conversations and has the slightest level of empathy, meaning that if someone is in distress, he can feel it.
Costume: N/A atm
Backstory (optional): PLANET DESTRUCTION YO
Other (optional): Token asshat
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:47 pm

Bolt walked into the school and looked around, a backpack tossed over one shoulder with ease, her hands shoved into her pockets. Hero school, what a novel concept. The headmaster picked her up after one of her less than well thought out displays of destruction to stop criminals. He was both impressed and disturbed that she could do what she did with little to no training. Well, now she had some training and things werent complete shit. Just mild shit.

Today was the fist day of classes for her second year, the day teams would be made. This could either go wonderfully or horribly and she wasnt quite sure what she expected. She slowly made her way to the auditorium in Liberty Hall, the designated location for team division.

--

Jasper, excited to start the new adventure that was to be his second year of hero school, made it to Liberty Hall promptly three hours before he had to. He didnt mean to show up that early, but his excitement got the best of him and he ran the entire way to school.

Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:00 pm

"Aren't you just ecstatic? Aren't you? Today is the best!"

His lips pulled into a thin line, her brother simply nodded as Terri excitedly dragged him towards the entrance to Liberty Hall, their clasped hands letting off steam as a result of the natural cold her excitement threw into the air combined with the natural heat that his form always held.

"I can't wait! They're going to be so neat, I just know it. Imagine us, heros--"

At some point, he simply began to tune out her chatter, well used to his foster sister's display of cheerfulness no matter what the situation. As it was, he simply turned his attention to the others that had shown up at the hall, picking out each figure in effort to recognize anyone form their former year.

_______

Azriel- as he'd chosen to be called after being coerced into this school the year before- eyed the inside of Liberty Hall with a certain mixture of bemusement and boredom. Bemusement over whom he might be paired with soon, boredom over how long he'd been standing there.

At least soon he'd have something new to play with- a group of heros promised to make for interesting toys. He might have been one himself, but that didn't mean he couldn't have fun with them, where would be the enjoyment in a team otherwise?
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:12 pm

"Good evening students. Welcome back for another exciting year! Today, as many of you are aware, is the first day you will be put into your teams, based on city requests and other variables. As we call your name, please come towards the front of the room so you can group up before your first classes. Once everyone is present, you can be on your way to enjoy some time getting to know each other." The headmaster spoke to the crowd of kids in front of him. He didn't need a microphone for the people in the back, like bolt, to hear him, his voice just seemed to carry itself.

A few groups of kids were called up before she heard her adopted hero name. She stood from her chair and walked to the front, watching as another kid, seated in the middle of the auditorium, stood up and ran down front in a blur. She made her way down the aisle and stood next to him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:33 pm

At the sound of their names, Terri practically squealed, squeezing Kyren's hand as she pulled him towards the front of the room.
"Told you, told you!" she announced cheerfully. "Told you we'd end up together!"
He simply nodded his agreement once more, scanning the small group at the front of the room with a thoughtful gaze. Just as they'd reached the others, another boy stepped up to join them, his white hair and violet eyes drawing Kyren's attention. Rather than say anything, however, the boy's eyes skirted over each of them before he seemed to shrug to himself, hands in his pockets.
"Hello!" Terri chirped eagerly to the others, waving her hand in an excited manner. "Pleased to meet all of you!"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:53 pm

Bolt looked around the group. "We are missing one. Whatever, lets just.... go get to know each other." She walked off without waiting for a responses from them. Working in a team is something she knew she had to do at some point, but she wasnt exactly thrilled about it. The speedster zipped in front of her to stop her in her tracks.

"Woah, slow down! wheres the fire, Bolt.... You're name is bolt right?" He held his hands up to her and gave a big grin. "We could wait a few moments for our missing member."

Bolt groaned but nodded back to him, turning to face the others in her group.

"Its wonderful to meet you as well! I'm Jasper, no hero name yet. Buuuuut I'm a speedster which i think is really cool. What about you guys? Got names? How did you choose your name? I cant think of anything, it bothers me so much."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:02 pm

Terri grinned excitedly. Kyren on the other hand sort of sighed, getting a bad feeling that Jasper, when combined with his sister, was going to make for a rather tiring team.

"We haven't chosen yet!" Terri answered instantly. "I want something cool and I'm not going to let him choose something lame, either! So, just call me Terri and this big guy- my little brother- Kyren! We're both temperature and manipulation types! I'm with the water and cold, and he's with fire and heat!"

As she wrapped her arms around Kyren's arm and beamed, ignoring the steam that was once again let off from their touch, Azriel eyed them with a doubtful expression.

He found it hard to believe that a girl as pale as her and a boy as dark skinned as her "little brother" were related.

"... Azriel," he offered as an introduction. "Mental and human manipulation type abilities."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:13 pm

Bolt looked around them, and watched Azriel. "Strength and Storms. Daughter of Zeus..... so maybe more i dunno. Havent really tested abilities that much." It was true, she much rather punch things than actually figure out a better way to handle the situation.

A girl ran over to them, bag over her shoulder.

"Hi, welcome!" Jasper greeted her enthusiastically. "You our sixth? Its nice to meet you! I'm jasper. We have bolt, Terri, Kyren, Azriel and now... you!"

"you are way to enthusiastic, its like nine in the morning." She groaned, rubbing her face. Bolt chuckled softly at what she said.

"Ive been away since four, and here since six. And I had five cups of coffee this morning." Jasper explained with a large smile.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:23 pm

"Me, too!" Terri exclaimed excitedly. "I just knew it. We're all gonna be besties."

Kyren glanced down at where his sister was still clinging to his arm. Honestly, was there a need for her to say that out loud? Still, he didn't correct her. Simply muttered under his breath about her letting go so that he didn't burn her. She pouted, but did as requested.

"What's your name and abilities," Azriel questioned. "You haven't introduced yourself yet."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum